Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry 15:24 - Apr 2 with 2715 viewsSmellyplumz

We don't deserve to stay up. Thanks for everything siggy.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sorry on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 2160 viewsandypitt56

Most frustrating game i have ever seen, the ref was a joke and our finishing was shocking.
we should have had at least 1 pen if not 2.
Sorry on 15:31 - Apr 2 with 2069 viewswaynekerr55

If this doesn't refocus the attention to the REAL cause of our predicament (i.e. the shady sell outs) it never fûcking will. They've fúcked us up. Jenkins and Dineen - Fück off out of our club and never come back.

Clement has worked miracles thus far but you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shìt...
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 15:32]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sorry on 15:33 - Apr 2 with 2050 viewsA_Fans_Dad

PC has to take some blame there, what manager uses NO SUBS at all?
What is the saying about the madness of continually trying the same thing which is patently not working.
Sorry on 15:33 - Apr 2 with 2055 viewssnork44

Sorry on 15:31 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

If this doesn't refocus the attention to the REAL cause of our predicament (i.e. the shady sell outs) it never fûcking will. They've fúcked us up. Jenkins and Dineen - Fück off out of our club and never come back.

Clement has worked miracles thus far but you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shìt...

We deserved what we got nothing !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Sorry on 15:33 - Apr 2 with 2043 viewsRevJames

Sorry on 15:27 - Apr 2 by andypitt56

Most frustrating game i have ever seen, the ref was a joke and our finishing was shocking.

To be fair to the ref, both teams were inept which resulted in a very scrapy, poor game of low quality.

To have a go at the ref is merely glossing over our serious deficiencies
Sorry on 15:34 - Apr 2 with 2016 viewsandypitt56

Sorry on 15:33 - Apr 2 by RevJames

To be fair to the ref, both teams were inept which resulted in a very scrapy, poor game of low quality.

Im not saying the ref was totally at fault, because we were poor, but the ref didnt help. Gustede was lucky not to be sent off.
Sorry on 15:35 - Apr 2 with 1992 viewsSmellyplumz

Sorry on 15:34 - Apr 2 by andypitt56

Im not saying the ref was totally at fault, because we were poor, but the ref didnt help. Gustede was lucky not to be sent off.

He was unlucky not to score!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Sorry on 15:40 - Apr 2 with 1913 viewsWarwickHunt

Sorry on 15:33 - Apr 2 by RevJames

By Madley's woeful standards he had a decent game.
Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 15:51 - Apr 2 with 1823 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:10]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Sorry on 15:53 - Apr 2 with 1787 viewsmorningstar

Sorry on 15:33 - Apr 2 by snork44

We deserved what we got nothing !

How many did we lose by?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Sorry on 15:57 - Apr 2 with 1734 viewswaynekerr55

Sorry on 15:33 - Apr 2 by A_Fans_Dad

PC has to take some blame there, what manager uses NO SUBS at all?
What is the saying about the madness of continually trying the same thing which is patently not working.

It says a lot about what he's been left to work with. The sell outs dividends, Guido and Bradley's payouts is money away from the team and could have been the extra 5-10k a week for a signing to improve us. Instead we get our Chelsea pensioners getting 3 year extensions...

Sorry on 15:57 - Apr 2 with 1732 viewsLandore_Jack

Tbh, I wasn't impressed by Siggy today. A few of his set pieces were poor. The game seemed to pass him by.

#backtojack

Sorry on 15:58 - Apr 2 with 1730 viewsSmellyplumz

Sorry on 15:53 - Apr 2 by morningstar

How many did we lose by?

We lost by nothing 👍

Sorry on 15:58 - Apr 2 with 1721 viewsNirvana

Agree with everything stated here.

To be fair, though, Clement stuck with the same 'bunker and counter' gameplan for several matches in the face of overwhelming evidence that it was unwise. Hull, Bournemouth and Boro were not going to open up their attack with enough freedom for it to work. The first two can be excused for not wanting to alter something that is working but today was a huge mistake.

We did come away with a point, and there is still plenty of time to get back on the right track. But today was definitely a worrying sign. Hopefully, it will just be a blip and not a trend.
Sorry on 15:59 - Apr 2 with 1695 viewsjojaca

Sorry on 15:57 - Apr 2 by Landore_Jack

Tbh, I wasn't impressed by Siggy today. A few of his set pieces were poor. The game seemed to pass him by.

He has not been good enough from open play, needs to move off left wing.

Even when you know, you never know?

Sorry on 16:08 - Apr 2 with 1619 viewsicecoldjack

Can't really argue with the OP. Failing to beat Hull,Bournmouth and now Boro kind of tells us where we are and where we are heading, barring a miracle its looking grim.

Thanks to Huw and Co. for concentrating on getting the books looking good for a buy out instead of doing due diligence in signing the correct players to maintain the clubs position, well played guys hope you're all happy.

And thanks to our dodgy yank owners who compounded the problem further by appointing the joke that is Bob Bradley, the fact we are in touching distance of still staying up under clement is mind blowing considering the fook ups made by those that used to run the club and those who run it now.

All they had to do was sail the good ship Swansea with a steady hand, they couldn't even do that. Shameful. I;m fookin' gutted.
Sorry on 16:11 - Apr 2 with 1585 viewscontroversial_jack

Sorry on 15:57 - Apr 2 by Landore_Jack

Very overrated player, but most on here can't see it.
Sorry on 16:16 - Apr 2 with 1530 viewsAnotherJohn

As I sat in near isolation at the final whistle with the four rows around me already near empty i did wonder whether we deserve our Premier League place.
Sorry on 16:16 - Apr 2 with 1526 viewsNirvana

Sorry on 16:08 - Apr 2 by icecoldjack

Can't really argue with the OP. Failing to beat Hull,Bournmouth and now Boro kind of tells us where we are and where we are heading, barring a miracle its looking grim.

Thanks to Huw and Co. for concentrating on getting the books looking good for a buy out instead of doing due diligence in signing the correct players to maintain the clubs position, well played guys hope you're all happy.

And thanks to our dodgy yank owners who compounded the problem further by appointing the joke that is Bob Bradley, the fact we are in touching distance of still staying up under clement is mind blowing considering the fook ups made by those that used to run the club and those who run it now.

All they had to do was sail the good ship Swansea with a steady hand, they couldn't even do that. Shameful. I;m fookin' gutted.

Preach Ice Cold. Keep holding their feet to the fire. The blame lies not with the players, coaching staff or fans. Only the people at the top deserve derision. Everyone else is acting out their script.
Sorry on 16:20 - Apr 2 with 1478 viewsDafyddHuw

Sorry on 15:53 - Apr 2 by morningstar

How many did we lose by?

We lost two points
Sorry on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 1456 viewsNirvana

Sorry on 16:11 - Apr 2 by controversial_jack

Very overrated player, but most on here can't see it.

I guess most in the world of football have the wool over their eyes, as well? Or are you just playing the "controversial" role your username implies you enjoy?

Haven't seen anyone on here vastly overrate his talents. I have seen many, including yourself, grossly inflate how overrated he actually is, though.

Truly don't understand how a real supporter of the club can get his kicks knocking our best and most dedicated player. Far more justifiable targets. Focus on them.
Sorry on 16:28 - Apr 2 with 1431 viewswaynekerr55

Sorry on 15:58 - Apr 2 by Nirvana

Agree with everything stated here.

To be fair, though, Clement stuck with the same 'bunker and counter' gameplan for several matches in the face of overwhelming evidence that it was unwise. Hull, Bournemouth and Boro were not going to open up their attack with enough freedom for it to work. The first two can be excused for not wanting to alter something that is working but today was a huge mistake.

We did come away with a point, and there is still plenty of time to get back on the right track. But today was definitely a worrying sign. Hopefully, it will just be a blip and not a trend.

That's the problem though. Yes, he's guilty of being over cautious but that tells you what he thinks of the other players

Sorry on 16:30 - Apr 2 with 1400 viewsMagic_Michu

Sorry on 15:27 - Apr 2 by andypitt56

I didn't see any penalty shouts for us

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Sorry on 16:37 - Apr 2 with 1323 viewsicecoldjack

Sorry on 16:28 - Apr 2 by waynekerr55

That's the problem though. Yes, he's guilty of being over cautious but that tells you what he thinks of the other players

Agree. While we would have loved montero on for the last 15 minutess or so, could we really have trusted him in a tight game?

A late loss would have been curtains for us, a draw keeps us alive..only just. It's a pragmatic approach but there isn't a huge amount more that can be done IMO.

For me the game to go full throttle was Hull away and we failed to do that, it's very difficult situation for clement though .
The seeds of this were sown months ago not the last month.
Sorry on 16:39 - Apr 2 with 1300 viewsKilkennyjack

Sadly the goal difference column suggests you are correct. Gutted.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024