Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Determined to do it the hard way...... 15:31 - Apr 2 with 723 viewsdickythorpe

....as always!!!! Why haven't we got aggressive players?

Why haven't we got visible, vocal leaders out there?

If Llorente had been there we'd have won!!!!

We've murdered them today but only gained a point.

Ayew is piss poor for the PL
Determined to do it the hard way...... on 15:39 - Apr 2 with 682 viewsWarwickHunt

We'll beat Spurs.

It's the Swansea Way.
Determined to do it the hard way...... on 19:23 - Apr 2 with 514 viewslifelong

I really didn't think we murdered them, they could have been 2 up in the first 15 minutes, fairly even game which could have gone either way.
Determined to do it the hard way...... on 19:26 - Apr 2 with 501 viewsjackportis

The only thing aggressive there today was the beauts perfume in front of me. Ffs it's a football match not a night club.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Determined to do it the hard way...... on 19:33 - Apr 2 with 483 viewsplasjack

Determined to do it the hard way...... on 19:26 - Apr 2 by jackportis

The only thing aggressive there today was the beauts perfume in front of me. Ffs it's a football match not a night club.

Better than B O .
Determined to do it the hard way...... on 19:36 - Apr 2 with 459 viewsjackportis

Determined to do it the hard way...... on 19:33 - Apr 2 by plasjack

Better than B O .

Plenty of that around... Poor breeding

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024