Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump v North Korea 03:29 - Apr 3 with 1215 viewsLoyal

As many of you know I wisely predicted the victory for Trump some two years ago on this very website. Mainly because I felt a few weeks of his lunacy would cheer me up a bit. However he is now starting to turn his gaze to North Korea, and as we all know a bit of a spat abroad always cheers the locals and keeps them onside.

As he is a fcking nutcase he has also decided to have a pop at China as well for not keeping the Koreans in check. Now, I reckon China could duff up the yanks quite easily and I do like the Swan on Orchard atreet as well as an example of my impartiality. However, it is becoming clear to me that he is a megalomaniac and is clearly itching to destroy the world during his time in office.

I do predict a war during his time as president I think it's inevitable, and may well be as bad as it gets. But why oh fcking why do these American chaps keep wanting to police the world when they can't police their own country.

My grandmother used to say to me regularly it ' will all end in tears' and I never took any notice of her, then one day I was run over by a coal lorry and shit myself ( I was 5 ) I'm not sure what my point is but Donald Trump, what a cnt ! Will he really force the wild swan in Orchard st to close ? I mean after all we always weigh in with the yanks, it could make them staying open impossible.

I'm very concerned.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trump v North Korea on 09:00 - Apr 3 with 1146 viewsPegojack

Let me get this right, your main worry about the Trumpanzee plunging the world into nuclear armageddon is that it will force the Wild Swan to close?
Trump v North Korea on 09:28 - Apr 3 with 1128 viewspikeypaul

Yes a very big war is only around the corner.

That's why I am not to concerned with the Swans
possibly going down,it means very little compared
to the nuclear aftermath.

I think I am very lucky getting to middle age without
having to go through a war that's not been started by
Thatcher or Blair.

Trump has a very long way to catch up with Blair on deaths caused.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 9:30]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Trump v North Korea on 10:24 - Apr 3 with 1094 viewsLoyal

Trump v North Korea on 09:00 - Apr 3 by Pegojack

Let me get this right, your main worry about the Trumpanzee plunging the world into nuclear armageddon is that it will force the Wild Swan to close?

I feel sorry for the guy running it, Raymondo god bless you, he will almost certainly have things done to his business if this kicks off which will make him want to piss in my Cantonese beef.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 10:26]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Trump v North Korea on 11:00 - Apr 3 with 1075 viewsHighjack

Trump v North Korea on 09:28 - Apr 3 by pikeypaul

Yes a very big war is only around the corner.

That's why I am not to concerned with the Swans
possibly going down,it means very little compared
to the nuclear aftermath.

I think I am very lucky getting to middle age without
having to go through a war that's not been started by
Thatcher or Blair.

Trump has a very long way to catch up with Blair on deaths caused.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 9:30]

But Trump leads Blair on pussies touched by 27543 to 0, or 1 if you include Mandelson.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump v North Korea on 12:45 - Apr 3 with 1034 viewsdickythorpe

Would it be a bad thing if the world was blown up?
Trump v North Korea on 12:53 - Apr 3 with 1024 viewsHighjack

Trump v North Korea on 12:45 - Apr 3 by dickythorpe

It would probably put a lot of strain on those people and animals who live on it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump v North Korea on 14:32 - Apr 3 with 996 viewspikeypaul

Trump v North Korea on 12:45 - Apr 3 by dickythorpe

We are all going to die so why not? Just hope it's pretty quick.

It' beats dragging it out with the big C or living for 20 years with dementia.

Just glad my best days are behind me,travelled the world,never worked to hard
and have total contentment.

My poll below shows the majority of people expect it to be very soon.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 14:36]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Trump v North Korea on 14:37 - Apr 3 with 988 viewspikeypaul

Trump v North Korea on 12:53 - Apr 3 by Highjack

It would probably put a lot of strain on those people and animals who live on it.

No it would not,most would be dead and stress free and 99% of the rest would not last long.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 14:47]

Login to get fewer ads

Trump v North Korea on 14:45 - Apr 3 with 983 viewsLord_Bony

As you know I would love to see WW3 start soon...I think this may be the guy to do it specially if he kicks off with the chinese or n koreans...

I would fking love it if he could blow up the world...thats the main reason he got my support as president.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Trump v North Korea on 14:55 - Apr 3 with 960 viewsLoyal

Trump v North Korea on 14:45 - Apr 3 by Lord_Bony

As you know I would love to see WW3 start soon...I think this may be the guy to do it specially if he kicks off with the chinese or n koreans...

I would fking love it if he could blow up the world...thats the main reason he got my support as president.

This is his reasoning too.
He wants to be the worlds end game decider.

The lightly coated prawn crackers in the wild swan are tremendous by the way.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 15:09]

Trump v North Korea on 22:12 - Apr 3 with 853 viewseddie71

I was listening to them discussing this on the radio. There aren't many ways it can end well. That said I doubt there will be a military attack. The North Koreans have the ability to level Seoul in about 30 Minster which the Americans would obliterate the North everyone has too k such to lose. There will be a lot of posturing and not much else.
Trump v North Korea on 23:15 - Apr 3 with 809 viewsbuilthjack

Make love not war

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Trump v North Korea on 08:07 - Apr 4 with 758 viewspikeypaul

Trump v North Korea on 22:12 - Apr 3 by eddie71

I was listening to them discussing this on the radio. There aren't many ways it can end well. That said I doubt there will be a military attack. The North Koreans have the ability to level Seoul in about 30 Minster which the Americans would obliterate the North everyone has too k such to lose. There will be a lot of posturing and not much else.

IT only takes one loony tune like the NK guy who allegedly had his step brother killed to set the whole chain reaction in to motion. Its inevitable sooner or later.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024