Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread 12:47 - Apr 3 with 31872 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Apr 2017 18:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 12:55 - Apr 3 with 7591 viewspencoedjack

Gylfi as a false 9 for me in this game.
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 3 with 7519 viewsmagicdaps10

Team with Llorente

FABIANSKI

NAUGHTON-ALFIE-FEDE-OLSSON

CORK-CARROLL

NARSINGH-FER-SIGGY

LLORENTE

Without LLorente

FABIANSKI

CORK-CARROLL

NARSINGH-FER-MONTERO

SIGGY

Spurs have a few missing and possibly could be without a couple of others so they have some problems. We have to keep their full backs thinking and a bit of pace out wide might be a good idea for us.

We have to break our duck against the Spurs some time.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 3 with 7486 viewsDarran

0-4.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 3 with 7495 viewsTheKirkyLife

If we don't concede more than 2 and score 1 that will be great.
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Apr 3 with 7464 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 3 by magicdaps10

Team with Llorente

FABIANSKI

CORK-CARROLL

NARSINGH-FER-SIGGY

LLORENTE

Without LLorente

FABIANSKI

CORK-CARROLL

NARSINGH-FER-MONTERO

SIGGY

Spurs have a few missing and possibly could be without a couple of others so they have some problems. We have to keep their full backs thinking and a bit of pace out wide might be a good idea for us.

We have to break our duck against the Spurs some time.

If Llorente doesn't play, and we're just going to persist with pinging cross after cross into the box just to watch Siggy get outmuscled by bigger, stronger defenders, we'd be better swapping him and Fer in your lineup, at least Fer would get his head on a few although the midfield would be decidedly more lightweight like it was at Bournemouth.

The real answer is to have a Plan B which involves a different way of attacking when Llorente isn't there because what we did at Bournemouth and again yesterday simply doesn't work. For ages, one of our major problems has been the poor quality of our balls into the box and now we appear to have solved that, our problem seems to be that we continue doing it when there's nobody in there likely to get on the end of them except from set pieces when Alfie is in there. If we'd had a Plan B, we might have won yesterday.
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 3 with 7446 viewsMartyrman57

See Daz has taken over Dwights optimism 😤
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Apr 3 with 7407 viewsFireboy

Spoken to Burnley mate of mine who went to the spurs game and he said even though they had a few out they were class

Plus he said they tried to wind ali up but he didnt bite

Gonna be a long 90 mins
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 17:24 - Apr 3 with 7359 viewsOldjack

We are gonna have to at our very best just to sneak a draw

fuk it 1-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 17:55 - Apr 3 with 7321 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 17:24 - Apr 3 by Oldjack

We are gonna have to at our very best just to sneak a draw

fuk it 1-0

I reckon we'll see a few changes with Routledge, Leon, Kingsley and Montero starting.
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 18:03 - Apr 3 with 7310 viewsperchrockjack

And when you think it couldn't get any worse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 18:04 - Apr 3 with 7307 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 18:03 - Apr 3 by perchrockjack

And when you think it couldn't get any worse

We've got 3 games in 6 days...there will be changes.
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 18:06 - Apr 3 with 7300 viewsperchrockjack

Please not Rotledge.

Just what does he he bring to us

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 18:35 - Apr 3 with 7263 viewsOldjack

Llorente injury update

Everyone involved in squad yesterday, are fit and available for Wednesday.

Llorente is still touch and go for this game, it is possible and I cannot say more than that. He has responded well to treatment. Wednesday is going to be tight but it is possible. I think the weekend is more realistic. It won’t drag on, it is a minor thing. He was comfortable to train with it, but it has settled down and hopefully he is back shortly.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 18:59 - Apr 3 with 7236 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 18:35 - Apr 3 by Oldjack

Llorente injury update

Everyone involved in squad yesterday, are fit and available for Wednesday.

Llorente is still touch and go for this game, it is possible and I cannot say more than that. He has responded well to treatment. Wednesday is going to be tight but it is possible. I think the weekend is more realistic. It won’t drag on, it is a minor thing. He was comfortable to train with it, but it has settled down and hopefully he is back shortly.

Doubt we'll be venturing much over half way on Wednesday, so may as well leave him for the weekend anyway. I've written this one off, anything other than a sound beating and it'll be a result after watching those last three.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 19:10 - Apr 3 with 7201 viewsperchrockjack

Ayes might prove to be an even worse buy than Borja

He s on the bench

If so, send him on

Something stinks about this

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 19:24 - Apr 3 with 7181 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 17:55 - Apr 3 by lifelong

I reckon we'll see a few changes with Routledge, Leon, Kingsley and Montero starting.

ffs we need our strongest team ,if theses pansies cant play three games in a week god help mankind, just don't train so hard init ,job done

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 19:25 - Apr 3 with 7174 viewsperchrockjack

Pansies are pretty tough.

Stuck outside all day and night with not a glove in sight

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 19:39 - Apr 3 with 7144 viewsExiledJack

We need one of those special Swansea City results, a win against the odds.

Boro seemed like a massive game, but Wednesday night is huge at both ends of the table.

Kane is out, they'll come at us...hope we can take advantage and gain at least a point.
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 19:47 - Apr 3 with 7129 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 19:24 - Apr 3 by Oldjack

ffs we need our strongest team ,if theses pansies cant play three games in a week god help mankind, just don't train so hard init ,job done

Of course they should be able to old bean, but they won't. I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 or 6 changes for Wednesday.
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 19:55 - Apr 3 with 7114 viewsmarchamjack

My only hope (slight as it is) is that Spurs do appear to have a number of injuries and we might somehow sneak a draw. Maybe.

Clement was just on SS saying that there will be changes...anyone got any idea what possible changes we can make that doesn't involve making the team any weaker? Serious question - I've got one - leave Ayew out and try McBurnie or Baston in the CF role. Cannot be worse in that position surely.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 20:11 - Apr 3 with 7094 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 19:47 - Apr 3 by lifelong

Of course they should be able to old bean, but they won't. I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 or 6 changes for Wednesday.

Expect a heavy defeat ,or pray for divine intervention
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 22:05]

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Apr 3 with 7060 viewsjack2jack

Let's go for a nil niller,point in the bag happy days
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 20:32 - Apr 3 with 7040 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Apr 3 with 7019 viewsspiderboy

I honestly honestly honestly think we,l get something..
honestly
The Official Swansea City Versus Tottenham Hotspur Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - Apr 3 with 6990 viewsperchrockjack

Liar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024