Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" 10:02 - Apr 4 with 669 viewsSTID2017

Let the words of Roger Evans reverberate and see us onto another famous victory against Spurs tomorrow night
Onwards and upwards

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 18:26 - Apr 4 with 598 viewswhiterock

Maybe the DJ guy could play it in its entirety instead of the mega mix he plays just before kick off. Once would be fine but the same shuffle for 14 years is getting on my wick
"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 18:31 - Apr 4 with 594 viewspencoedjack

"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 18:26 - Apr 4 by whiterock

Maybe the DJ guy could play it in its entirety instead of the mega mix he plays just before kick off. Once would be fine but the same shuffle for 14 years is getting on my wick

Why don't they play White Riot anymore ?

The hymns and arias going on after the east have finished singing it is cringeworthy
"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 18:38 - Apr 4 with 587 viewsOldjack

Clements has already committed to a defeat ,saying we start the business this Saturday ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 18:42 - Apr 4 with 579 viewsDarran

"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 18:38 - Apr 4 by Oldjack

Clements has already committed to a defeat ,saying we start the business this Saturday ffs

It's Clement.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 19:03 - Apr 4 with 547 viewsOldjack

who gives a flying fuk /ffs we'll have a team of stiffs tomorrow and get a right battering I've no doubt ,Pray for Clements and fuk the Cockerel

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 22:20 - Apr 4 with 468 viewswhiterock

"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 19:03 - Apr 4 by Oldjack

who gives a flying fuk /ffs we'll have a team of stiffs tomorrow and get a right battering I've no doubt ,Pray for Clements and fuk the Cockerel

It hasn't happened near enough this season but remember the apprehension before Liverpool?
"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 22:26 - Apr 4 with 444 viewsDr_Winston

"You should have heard the Cockerel Cry" on 22:20 - Apr 4 by whiterock

It hasn't happened near enough this season but remember the apprehension before Liverpool?

OJ can't remember yesterday mun.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024