Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right then....... 09:49 - Apr 5 with 1455 viewsdickythorpe

......there's a game tonight!!!!

I fancy us to nick something here.

BE POSITIVE!!!!!
Right then....... on 09:53 - Apr 5 with 1448 viewssbwng

Wish I had your optimism, my old chum

Goulet

Right then....... on 09:58 - Apr 5 with 1435 viewslifelong

I agree Dicky, nobody is giving us a prayer, this game could save our season. COYS.
Right then....... on 10:01 - Apr 5 with 1425 viewsDafyddHuw

Dicky, I love your positivity. However, the fact that you can be so deluded must make life in general very hard for you.

I really hope this post comes back to bite me on the bum.
Right then....... on 10:24 - Apr 5 with 1388 viewsSmellyplumz

Nothing but a good bumming I'm afraid.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Right then....... on 10:58 - Apr 5 with 1320 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Even my usual positivity has been drained I'm afraid .

We have a slight chance if Lorente plays.
we can't even beat Boro .

It's a funny old game saint.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Right then....... on 11:04 - Apr 5 with 1304 viewsNirvana

Right then....... on 10:01 - Apr 5 by DafyddHuw

Dicky, I love your positivity. However, the fact that you can be so deluded must make life in general very hard for you.

I really hope this post comes back to bite me on the bum.

"the fact that you can be so deluded must make life in general very hard for you."

Killer line man, fair play.
Right then....... on 11:14 - Apr 5 with 1287 viewsMrSwerve

A point will be like a win, simple as.

I'm expecting Paul 'safe' Clement to batten down the hatches and we'll have 90 mins of pressure.

Knowing the Swans though, we'll pull off a 2-0 win...and boy do we need it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Right then....... on 11:29 - Apr 5 with 1257 viewsjackharris

I also think that we will do amazingly well tonight. We will either win or draw at worst. Swansea City Football Club will not lose to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club tonight.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

Right then....... on 11:32 - Apr 5 with 1244 viewsJacket

We can always dream, it's better than facing the likelihood we'll be in the relegation zone by tonight. You never know though, these mid-week fixtures always seem to throw up strange results. It's more likely to happen at the Emirates or Anfield than the Liberty tonight I'm afraid.
Right then....... on 11:47 - Apr 5 with 1199 viewshammy

This is going to be our Arsenal "turning point" game from last season. We didn't have a prayer going into that one and derailed the gooners PL challenge at the same time (would love this to happen to the over-hyped Spurs and especially that Delia Alli fella - Jon Moss owes us one !).

The Undertaker will set us up in a similar way to the Liverpool and Man City games and we deservedly won the former and should have got a point from the latter.

We win this one and Boro pull have a crappy 1-0 win at Hull and things will be looking very nice for the upcoming visits to WHU and Watford ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Right then....... on 15:02 - Apr 5 with 1052 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Wish I had that same "feeling" I did before Liverpool at Anfield last January, but can't say I do. But if Llorente plays (or Borja gets the nod and finally looks like a 15 million guy, just for one day at least), maybe we can nick something.

Got to work today and don't want to be distracted, so I'm recording the match and will be going into internet/social media avoidance at 1:45 p.m. my time. Hope I re-emerge to a happy board.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Right then....... on 15:05 - Apr 5 with 1037 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Right then....... on 11:47 - Apr 5 by hammy

This is going to be our Arsenal "turning point" game from last season. We didn't have a prayer going into that one and derailed the gooners PL challenge at the same time (would love this to happen to the over-hyped Spurs and especially that Delia Alli fella - Jon Moss owes us one !).

The Undertaker will set us up in a similar way to the Liverpool and Man City games and we deservedly won the former and should have got a point from the latter.

We win this one and Boro pull have a crappy 1-0 win at Hull and things will be looking very nice for the upcoming visits to WHU and Watford ;)

I think we had that moment already vs. Liverpool.

We've slipped the last 3 fixtures, but if we stay up, that will be the turning point we look back at.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Right then....... on 15:05 - Apr 5 with 1034 viewsperchrockjack

If no llorente then surely Gaston to prove himself and /of secure a move back to Spain..

No way should we start any game without a bone fide striker

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Right then....... on 15:09 - Apr 5 with 1027 viewsSwanjaxs

Well i went for a 5-0 hiding at Anfield .... so it's a 5-0 drubbing for us again tonight!! 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

N/A. on 15:14 - Apr 5 with 1005 viewsHuw57

Right then....... on 15:02 - Apr 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Wish I had that same "feeling" I did before Liverpool at Anfield last January, but can't say I do. But if Llorente plays (or Borja gets the nod and finally looks like a 15 million guy, just for one day at least), maybe we can nick something.

Got to work today and don't want to be distracted, so I'm recording the match and will be going into internet/social media avoidance at 1:45 p.m. my time. Hope I re-emerge to a happy board.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:12]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Right then....... on 15:15 - Apr 5 with 997 viewsandypitt56

I will watch the game as i always have some hope, however i may need counselling after watching the game tonight, I fear a brutal arse r**e is on the cards. Spurs are in form atm.
Right then....... on 15:22 - Apr 5 with 980 viewsTummer_from_Texas

N/A. on 15:14 - Apr 5 by Huw57

N/A.

Yep, started a thread about it the morning of the game, and put some money on the Swans to win at 11/1 (first time betting on the Swans for me).

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/188062/anyone-got-a-funn

Only time I've been at all positive this season against one of the big clubs.

N/A. on 15:22 - Apr 5 with 976 viewsHuw57

Right then....... on 15:22 - Apr 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yep, started a thread about it the morning of the game, and put some money on the Swans to win at 11/1 (first time betting on the Swans for me).

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/188062/anyone-got-a-funn

Only time I've been at all positive this season against one of the big clubs.

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Right then....... on 17:12 - Apr 5 with 858 viewsSgorioFruit

We couldn't even beat boro
Tragic

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Right then....... on 17:27 - Apr 5 with 820 viewsunion_jack

Right then....... on 17:12 - Apr 5 by SgorioFruit

We couldn't even beat boro
Tragic

You need to make this point stronger!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024