Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry to repeat this 19:07 - Apr 5 with 3275 viewsperchrockjack

But why no baston

We deserve some answers

Never mind the sell out ,just what the fook is going on with this player

Records signing, record misfit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sorry to repeat this on 19:20 - Apr 5 with 2564 viewsadamswan

For what it's worth, a friend of mine has met Borja a few times and he said he was a really nice guy, told him he is desperate for game time and really working hard. I only mention this as I don't think this is a case of him being a lazy diva looking for a way out.

The blame surely has the lay at the feet of scouting and Huw. I know he'll be earning a fortune compared us normal folk on here, but I do feel sorry for the lad.
Sorry to repeat this on 19:22 - Apr 5 with 2554 viewsperchrockjack

There cannot be a football reason for his exclusion

And this by successive managers

Truly sinister

He s never been given a chance

Quite appalling

Sorry to repeat this on 20:12 - Apr 5 with 2446 viewsLoyal

There is obviously a reason, being a nice guy doesn't rub, the club needs to talk.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sorry to repeat this on 20:42 - Apr 5 with 2389 viewsRancid

No need to apologize just shut the phuck up about him.He's a phuck up, you know that which is why you're continually mentioning it and gives you another bullet to fire at the club.We all know he's flopped but stop making out that you're surprised he doesn't play.

He's a busted flush.
Sorry to repeat this on 23:02 - Apr 5 with 2182 viewsJackFish

Sorry to repeat this on 20:42 - Apr 5 by Rancid

No need to apologize just shut the phuck up about him.He's a phuck up, you know that which is why you're continually mentioning it and gives you another bullet to fire at the club.We all know he's flopped but stop making out that you're surprised he doesn't play.

He's a busted flush.

The guy scored 18 goals in La Liga last season, one fewer than Gareth Bale. Surely he can't be so bad that we can afford to leave him out of the squad altogether?
Sorry to repeat this on 23:11 - Apr 5 with 2107 viewsjack247

It's because he isn't physically up to leading the line on his own. Stick him in a three man strike force like he was last season and he will probably be fine. He would probably even work in the formation Guidolin used towards the end of last season.

Just a ridiculous signing. I was excited at the time, but I hadn't scouted him playing for Eibar. I'm assuming someone from the club did. They didn't do a very good job.
Sorry to repeat this on 23:38 - Apr 5 with 1966 viewsdobjack2

Sorry to repeat this on 23:11 - Apr 5 by jack247

It's because he isn't physically up to leading the line on his own. Stick him in a three man strike force like he was last season and he will probably be fine. He would probably even work in the formation Guidolin used towards the end of last season.

Just a ridiculous signing. I was excited at the time, but I hadn't scouted him playing for Eibar. I'm assuming someone from the club did. They didn't do a very good job.

Did the people who signed him and llorente have the slightest idea about how we were going to play them?
Sorry to repeat this on 23:43 - Apr 5 with 1931 viewsswancity

He's not very good. It's that simple. Hope that helps.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry to repeat this on 00:11 - Apr 6 with 1834 viewsNirvana

Great posts Fish, 247 and Adam, I agree with all of you. The guy has talent and it is proven he will bring goals. How much talent and his other skills are open for discussion.

But I (and 3 entire coaching staffs and everyone on here) don't feel he is cut out for the PL, and some just aren't. He is Spanish and has played there his entire career. He is not a bad player, no matter his record with us. The PL is just not for him.

Hopefully, Llorente will be healthy from here out and we can recoup a good part of that £15m this summer. I can't see us even getting £10m but there will be suitors. Everything depends on the relegation battle though.
Sorry to repeat this on 00:15 - Apr 6 with 1817 viewsAngelRangelQS

It just seems like nobody ever considered how he'd fit into our team
Sorry to repeat this on 00:34 - Apr 6 with 1781 viewsNirvana

Sorry to repeat this on 00:15 - Apr 6 by AngelRangelQS

It's very clear they didn't. Or, and this might be worse, they really are just that incompetent.

Greed and deceit are to be expected. Gross incompetence should not be.
Sorry to repeat this on 00:36 - Apr 6 with 1774 viewsairedale

Sorry to repeat this on 00:11 - Apr 6 by Nirvana

Great posts Fish, 247 and Adam, I agree with all of you. The guy has talent and it is proven he will bring goals. How much talent and his other skills are open for discussion.

But I (and 3 entire coaching staffs and everyone on here) don't feel he is cut out for the PL, and some just aren't. He is Spanish and has played there his entire career. He is not a bad player, no matter his record with us. The PL is just not for him.

Hopefully, Llorente will be healthy from here out and we can recoup a good part of that £15m this summer. I can't see us even getting £10m but there will be suitors. Everything depends on the relegation battle though.

Yeah, we can look forward to recouping loads of our money on him, especially wwhen people realize that we've hardly put any miles on the clock.
Sorry to repeat this on 00:41 - Apr 6 with 1761 viewsa_Swanderful_life

theres a reason some clubs prefer to pay more for dull british players who don't like to live too far from their mum, and that's because they understand that underdog spirit which you do not get from most players originating from sunny countries who wonder what the fk they were doing coming to this rain sodden island. llorente obviously is an exception to the rule. never mind if we go down huw can sell this lot and instead of £5m bargains from the championship he can get £3m specials from the first divison - kerching
Sorry to repeat this on 00:41 - Apr 6 with 1761 viewsNirvana

Sorry to repeat this on 00:36 - Apr 6 by airedale

Yeah, we can look forward to recouping loads of our money on him, especially wwhen people realize that we've hardly put any miles on the clock.

You're a genius!

I think Jenkins has his selling point. Rubbing his hands together as we speak, the greedy "fack".
Sorry to repeat this on 09:01 - Apr 6 with 1555 viewsWarwickHunt

Sorry to repeat this on 00:15 - Apr 6 by AngelRangelQS

Anyone see a pattern emerging?

We're fücked until the cock-nosed egomaniac is removed from his (self-appointed) role as DoF.
Sorry to repeat this on 09:20 - Apr 6 with 1488 viewsperchrockjack

Only good thing about last night is me not watching game in ex pat pub here.
Frankly, I'm pretty genuinely upset today

It's a dream worked for and then destroyed

We did the hard bit then fooked it up

What evidence is there in games baston is anymore lightweight than the cretins who fell apart at the vinegar stroke, as we ve done before

Monk taking Leeds up would kill me

Sorry to repeat this on 09:51 - Apr 6 with 1431 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mcburnie had 15 minutes to run his balls off and failed drastically.

Looked like a little boy out there & baston not even on the bench.

It's a strange one ...

Llorente and his mysterious injury is even more strange

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sorry to repeat this on 10:20 - Apr 6 with 1390 viewsBorojack

Sorry to repeat this on 00:36 - Apr 6 by airedale

If we go down he may bang in a load of goals and bring us back up.
Sorry if I am being slightly to positive.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Sorry to repeat this on 10:30 - Apr 6 with 1369 viewsjack247

Sorry to repeat this on 09:20 - Apr 6 by perchrockjack

Only good thing about last night is me not watching game in ex pat pub here.
Frankly, I'm pretty genuinely upset today

It's a dream worked for and then destroyed

We did the hard bit then fooked it up

What evidence is there in games baston is anymore lightweight than the cretins who fell apart at the vinegar stroke, as we ve done before

Monk taking Leeds up would kill me

See if you can get hold of the Man City away game. Watch him lose possession cheaply in injury time, City break down the other end and score the winner. He simply gets outmuscled every time.

I know you are desperate for him to be something he isn't, we all are. The club spent £15m on him. The facts are he has had 3 managers who have watched him train every day and had no faith in him. When he has been given cameo roles he has just looked limp.

I'm sure he will do well if he goes back to Spain and plays in a more fluid, less pragmatic set up
Sorry to repeat this on 12:17 - Apr 6 with 1270 viewsmajorraglan

i know someone whose son works at the club, I have been told that he was very sharp in front of goal and the son was quite impressed with him, however training and games are 2 different things and it may be that he doesn't have the physicality for the PL or he is not suited to the way Swansea play. I don't know what the issue is, but Its not been money well spent.

i can see this, along with Paloschi being another net loss on the balance sheet.

With a small turnover, Swansea can ill afford to spend money on the "wrong" signings.
Sorry to repeat this on 12:28 - Apr 6 with 1232 viewsDarran

Sorry to repeat this on 10:30 - Apr 6 by jack247

See if you can get hold of the Man City away game. Watch him lose possession cheaply in injury time, City break down the other end and score the winner. He simply gets outmuscled every time.

I know you are desperate for him to be something he isn't, we all are. The club spent £15m on him. The facts are he has had 3 managers who have watched him train every day and had no faith in him. When he has been given cameo roles he has just looked limp.

I'm sure he will do well if he goes back to Spain and plays in a more fluid, less pragmatic set up

Yeah but if we have to use Ayew and McBurnie in the position there's no reason why we can't use Baston in the position is there?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sorry to repeat this on 12:35 - Apr 6 with 1199 viewsandypitt56

Sorry to repeat this on 12:17 - Apr 6 by majorraglan

i know someone whose son works at the club, I have been told that he was very sharp in front of goal and the son was quite impressed with him, however training and games are 2 different things and it may be that he doesn't have the physicality for the PL or he is not suited to the way Swansea play. I don't know what the issue is, but Its not been money well spent.

i can see this, along with Paloschi being another net loss on the balance sheet.

With a small turnover, Swansea can ill afford to spend money on the "wrong" signings.

we should have kept paloschi, he was a poacher, he wouldnt have scored double figures but he would of been more useful than borja.
Sorry to repeat this on 12:50 - Apr 6 with 1158 viewsBorojack

Sorry to repeat this on 12:35 - Apr 6 by andypitt56

we should have kept paloschi, he was a poacher, he wouldnt have scored double figures but he would of been more useful than borja.

On the BBC site now that a decision will be made on him at the end of the season.
Personally I think he will be off if we stay up and just maybe will be in the plans if we go down.
Can see him scoring a few then if we adapt our system.
Llorente and Gomis won't fancy the Championship that's a certainty.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

N/A. on 12:53 - Apr 6 with 1153 viewsHuw57

Sorry to repeat this on 12:50 - Apr 6 by Borojack

On the BBC site now that a decision will be made on him at the end of the season.
Personally I think he will be off if we stay up and just maybe will be in the plans if we go down.
Can see him scoring a few then if we adapt our system.
Llorente and Gomis won't fancy the Championship that's a certainty.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:15]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Sorry to repeat this on 13:09 - Apr 6 with 1109 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sorry to repeat this on 23:02 - Apr 5 by JackFish

The guy scored 18 goals in La Liga last season, one fewer than Gareth Bale. Surely he can't be so bad that we can afford to leave him out of the squad altogether?

Forget it. Most on here prefer that fella just out of the schoolboys than a striker who has proved himself at a good level. Bat sh*t crazy.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024