Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am one of the positive ones 21:43 - Apr 5 with 1227 viewsE20Jack

But that looks to have doomed us looking at everyone's remaining fixtures. Will take something very very special from here. We are handicapped by Bradley's goal difference. Probably need to win 3 from 7 with a draw or two. One game of which is Man Utd away.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

I am one of the positive ones on 21:49 - Apr 5 with 1178 views34dfgdf54

Two away games coming up, zero points.

It's over. No leadership in the team, I was one of the ones who could see the reasoning in Ash being sold, f*ck me how wrong was I, he was never going to be replaced adequately while Jenkins is still here.

Absolutely gutted tonight. Late goals again, Everton, Man City and now Spurs, there's probably more.
I am one of the positive ones on 22:21 - Apr 5 with 1013 viewsE20Jack

Certainly feels like a defining moment. Hull not lost at home since Boxing Day, beating Man United twice. They have a very kind run of fixtures until the end of the season and are brimming with confidence. Our best bet is catching Palace who are essentially 4 points ahead of us due to GD. 7 games left, one of which is Man United away and 2 games worth of points behind the team we most realistically need to catch as it is.

It's miracle time.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

I am one of the positive ones on 22:30 - Apr 5 with 924 viewsNirvana

One relegation club goes on a run at the end of every season that saves them. It's looking like Hull at this point. I still hold out hope we can be that club, though.
I am one of the positive ones on 22:46 - Apr 5 with 840 viewsjack247

I am one of the positive ones on 21:49 - Apr 5 by 34dfgdf54

It's over. No leadership in the team, I was one of the ones who could see the reasoning in Ash being sold, f*ck me how wrong was I, he was never going to be replaced adequately while Jenkins is still here.

Absolutely gutted tonight. Late goals again, Everton, Man City and now Spurs, there's probably more.

West Ham have lost 5 on the spin. Palace have got Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and both Manchester clubs left. We are in it deep, but we aren't relegated
I am one of the positive ones on 22:50 - Apr 5 with 800 viewslifelong

I am one of the positive ones on 22:46 - Apr 5 by jack247

West Ham have lost 5 on the spin. Palace have got Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and both Manchester clubs left. We are in it deep, but we aren't relegated

We have to win our remaining 3 homes games to give us a fighting chance.
I am one of the positive ones on 22:58 - Apr 5 with 730 viewsjack247

I am one of the positive ones on 22:50 - Apr 5 by lifelong

Everton, Stoke and West Brom. West Ham, Watford and Sunderland away. Along with Man United.

With a fully fit Llorente and a right back, I'd be fairly confident. Especially given Palaces run. I know they beat Chelsea, but they will lose games like that more often than not and they have 5 of them left.
I am one of the positive ones on 23:00 - Apr 5 with 707 viewsSwanseajill

All this fighting chance has given me a beaut of a headache, just got in and waiting for the painkillers to kick in.

On leaving the stadium, a friend said " If we had played with that enthusiasm last Sunday, we would have had the points in the bag."
So many ifs and buts to this season, And If I was allowed alcohol....I would certainly be drunk by now.
I am one of the positive ones on 23:00 - Apr 5 with 706 viewsJackFish

The thing that gives me hope is that both Stoke and West Brom will have nothing to play for, and Sunderland could be relegated by the time we go there.
Login to get fewer ads

I am one of the positive ones on 23:02 - Apr 5 with 683 viewsRevJames

I am one of the positive ones on 21:49 - Apr 5 by 34dfgdf54

We've always been susceptible to late goals, whatever league we've been in.

Protecting the lead or at least not losing is down to game management, which is the responsibility of the players on the pitch, but also something instilled to them in training.

The best example I can think of is how rugby teams like Munster became masters of closing games out in the last 5-10 mins by adapting their style of play with territory and possession.

Driving back from Llandudno to Cardiff tonight via Carmarthen - just so that I could hear the second half commentary, we were 1-0 at Cross Hands, 1-1 at Pontarddulais, 1-2 at Penllergaer and 1-3 at Morriston.

Total capitulation in just a few minutes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024