Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Make Peace With Relegation...It Is Going To Happen 22:39 - Apr 5 with 872 viewsAl_Bundy

Our transfer policy "if we have one" as led us to this point of extremely poor signings and structure few the past few seasons.

unfortunately.. at this level you can't by players with "potential" and hope for the best or fringe players from other countries in lesser leagues. You need players who will hit the ground running and this strategy has hamstrung all our previous Managers trying to make this work.

Throw in the debacle of club ownership and judas greedy ferkers who have the cheek to still take the club backwards then maybe relegation is what is needed to get our club back in safe focused hands again.
Make Peace With Relegation...It Is Going To Happen on 22:44 - Apr 5 with 828 viewsSmellyplumz

Sure I'll get sh1t for this but feels like karma to me, the way the owners treated francesco, the way they flogged the club behind the trust and supporters back and the way the club recruited cheap players with the odd expensive fk up. Not so long ago this club prided itself on doing things the right way.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Make Peace With Relegation...It Is Going To Happen on 22:47 - Apr 5 with 808 viewsclloy2

Quite agree. Our poor recruitment is now laid bare for all to see. ONE key injury and we have been knocked sideways, with no plan B. To bring a rookie under 23 on in the second half against Spurs just shows how far we have gone backwards, and the annoying part for me, this isn't our first season in the Prem, its our sixth
Make Peace With Relegation...It Is Going To Happen on 22:55 - Apr 5 with 744 viewsGeoffThom

The statement that keeps on going around and around in my head was from Jenkins,we've got good players here and we've recruited well ? Somebody please kick him up the ring and slap him silly ,were crap this year ,don't get me wron g the eleven games under the yank will be the focal point ,but the recruitment this season was pathetic ,but never mind we've the best training facilities in the lower divisions ,whoop de friggin do
Make Peace With Relegation...It Is Going To Happen on 23:07 - Apr 5 with 687 viewsdobjack2

I doubt that the club - not our club anymore - will be in the hands of safe owners ever again.

The preseason was all about making $$$ for the greedy shareholders. Not only did they fail to put right the problems of previous windows but they made it worse. We are reaching the endgame where we are in the bottom 3 and deserve to be there as we are one of the 3 worst sides in the division.7 games to change it, I would think that there are very few that truly believe we will get out of this mess.

Review of recruitment my @rse. No better than asking a fox to review security at a chicken coop if it even happened, and our new majority owners are just full of pr bull.

If you give it your best shot and get relegated fair enough. But when it is self inflicted, avoidable and has greed at its heart.... greed has wrecked the game and our club, though I'm sure half a dozen or so people who have done very well out of this wouldn't agree.

For those that weren't there, the last time we got relegated from the top division we didn't touch the sides of the division below on the way down. We were a mess on and off the pitch then.
Make Peace With Relegation...It Is Going To Happen on 23:16 - Apr 5 with 613 viewsdobjack2

Make Peace With Relegation...It Is Going To Happen on 22:47 - Apr 5 by clloy2

Quite agree. Our poor recruitment is now laid bare for all to see. ONE key injury and we have been knocked sideways, with no plan B. To bring a rookie under 23 on in the second half against Spurs just shows how far we have gone backwards, and the annoying part for me, this isn't our first season in the Prem, its our sixth

Can't argue with that
Make Peace With Relegation...It Is Going To Happen on 23:37 - Apr 5 with 506 viewsKilkennyjack

Make Peace With Relegation...It Is Going To Happen on 22:55 - Apr 5 by GeoffThom

The statement that keeps on going around and around in my head was from Jenkins,we've got good players here and we've recruited well ? Somebody please kick him up the ring and slap him silly ,were crap this year ,don't get me wron g the eleven games under the yank will be the focal point ,but the recruitment this season was pathetic ,but never mind we've the best training facilities in the lower divisions ,whoop de friggin do

yes our squad is simply not good enough.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024