Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To those going to West Ham and all remaining games for that matter 09:51 - Apr 6 with 665 viewsdickythorpe

Keep the faith. We can lift the XI for the remainder.

LEt's not give up now!!!

Think about the enjoyment we get (ok maybe not at the final whistle of late)

Think about how we feel about waking up on a match day!!

Think about those we love and have lost that share/ shared our love of this bloody rollercoaster of a city and its football team.

WE OWE IT TO OURSELVES AND THOSE WHO ARE NO LONGER WITH US!!!!!

Spewing here!!!! My guts feel nervy but I think thats a good thing!

JACK ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
To those going to West Ham and all remaining games for that matter on 09:54 - Apr 6 with 660 viewsshandyjack

I'm going West Ham Saturday, for me it's all about enjoying these last 7 games we have in the PL and making most of the games. Can't stomach the fact we will be watching championship football next year. All faith I had left when we couldn't beat Boro at home

Poll: Expectation for the season

To those going to West Ham and all remaining games for that matter on 10:34 - Apr 6 with 620 viewsJohnw102

Nice bit of positivity for a change, I'll be there Saturday hoping for more of the same from last season, that will bring them into the mix, then a point from Watford, Stoke 3, Sunderland 1 WBA 3 =39 points more than enough this season.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

To those going to West Ham and all remaining games for that matter on 11:24 - Apr 6 with 566 viewsmarchamjack

Going Saturday. On the floor this morning after that.

Driven back to Oxon this am and listened to Talksport all the way and cheered up no end by the doom and gloom from all the West Ham fans...they are genuinely worried about their team and lack of spirit and lack of leadership from Bilic, given it seems he's leaving end of season and they feel that's permeated through to the team (cue Andy Carroll hat-trick..)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

To those going to West Ham and all remaining games for that matter on 17:35 - Apr 6 with 459 viewsRevJames

Print it off and stick it on the dressing room door
To those going to West Ham and all remaining games for that matter on 18:10 - Apr 6 with 419 viewsperchrockjack

A post from the heart dicky

Pity the players don't have a fraction of yours

My ma was a fan and, even at the end, was joshing with me as to how upset I get over the clubs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024