Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria 21:04 - Apr 6 with 9918 viewsBLAZE

Now I'm not sure if this qualifies me as one of those tin foil types, but I came across a link to the David Icke forum discussing the current situation in Syria and have to say that I think many pertinent points are raised. I do not trust western media for one second.

So, are we being fed propaganda in an attempt to justify / garner support for the overthrow of Assad? Is he the barbarian that the western media portray him as? And isn't it a bit rich condemning his methods, whilst coalition air strikes kill hundreds of civilians across the border in Iraq?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316596
Syria on 16:47 - Apr 7 with 1376 viewsperchrockjack

But do we intervene

They are fighting them but Assad isn't really that arsed about innocent casualties I would contend

Thanks by the way for a tidy post

I like your style although we disagree

Life is a kalidescope

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Syria on 16:50 - Apr 7 with 1379 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Syria on 16:46 - Apr 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

Russia has been invited by the Syrian government to help them out.

There's been no invite to America .

No keep out of it , let them rid their country of Isis.

It's s regime change the west want .

They really don't give a toss about the people of Syria.

See Iraq for reference .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria on 16:52 - Apr 7 with 1375 viewsLord_Bony

Syria on 15:43 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

So mainstream media is wrong and you are right

No chemical attacks then

None previous either ?

All America s fault then

Dear God.

This site

Correct.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria on 16:55 - Apr 7 with 1361 viewsperchrockjack

It's a fair point

I m not keen on us shoving our noses in, but if we don't many will be slaughtered ,as they have been.

For evil to succeed it requires only men to do nothing, with apologies to Ed

Syria on 16:56 - Apr 7 with 1369 viewslondonlisa2001

Syria on 16:38 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

Very astute observation loh.

And very true

I wonder if those keen to doubt genocidal maniacs are losing any sleep either but feel incline to posture , as the left often do.

Ive seen doubting Assad being a monster

Thousands wrong then

Refugees flocking here might contend he most certainly is a monster

And Lisa, it's an obtuse world.

Nothing is as it seems

If nothing is as it seems, stop believing the simplistic reporting on this stuff then.

No one knows what has happened. Trump doesn't know. So restraint until we do know might be sensible don't you think?

And when we do know, collective action, not some loon launching bombs left, right and centre.
Syria on 17:01 - Apr 7 with 1357 viewsDarran

Syria on 16:56 - Apr 7 by londonlisa2001

If nothing is as it seems, stop believing the simplistic reporting on this stuff then.

No one knows what has happened. Trump doesn't know. So restraint until we do know might be sensible don't you think?

And when we do know, collective action, not some loon launching bombs left, right and centre.

Ebo knows.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Syria on 17:02 - Apr 7 with 1358 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Syria on 16:55 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

It's a fair point

I m not keen on us shoving our noses in, but if we don't many will be slaughtered ,as they have been.

Perch

Our government said the same about the poor people of Iraq ruled by tyranny .

Then we went in and killed 500,000 Iraqi's .
These elite political psychopaths really don't give a flying f@ck for any civilians.

Let's not fall for This proxy war sh!t anymore .
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 18:09]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Syria on 17:05 - Apr 7 with 1343 viewsLord_Bony

Syria on 16:55 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

It's a fair point

I don't think you understand what's really going on in that region.

Assad and the Russians are fighting Isis and doing a good job of it.

They have had the winning hand driving them out...all looked good for peace and stability then this happened.

It's obvious the west has changed tactics from fighting Isis to regime change all within a week.

The problem we have is syria is armed to the teeth with the backing of Russia,Iran,China and Hezbollah.

If we intervene to get Assad out it will be carnage.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

Syria on 17:06 - Apr 7 with 1328 viewsperchrockjack

Well ,it ain't simple, Tom, mainly as its tribal. Islam is split deeply.

Watching kids affected by chemical weapons isn't pleasant

Nobody has the answers

They only think they have

Syria on 17:25 - Apr 7 with 1316 viewsExiledJack

Syria on 17:05 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

I don't think you understand what's really going on in that region.

Assad and the Russians are fighting Isis and doing a good job of it.

They have had the winning hand driving them out...all looked good for peace and stability then this happened.

It's obvious the west has changed tactics from fighting Isis to regime change all within a week.

The problem we have is syria is armed to the teeth with the backing of Russia,Iran,China and Hezbollah.

If we intervene to get Assad out it will be carnage.

I found this article interesting (albeit long)

http://www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-us-in-syria-mideast-confl

Personally I wasn't aware of the history of the CIA meddling specifically in Syria, this will no doubt contribute to a defiant response if an invasion occurs.

Not to mention Iran knowing full well that they are next on the list, they'll defend Syria as if their lives depend on it, because they likely will. It's a tinderbox, and going down this route will only lead to more suffering.
Syria on 17:31 - Apr 7 with 1307 viewsLord_Bony

Syria on 17:25 - Apr 7 by ExiledJack

http://www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-us-in-syria-mideast-confl

Personally I wasn't aware of the history of the CIA meddling specifically in Syria, this will no doubt contribute to a defiant response if an invasion occurs.

Not to mention Iran knowing full well that they are next on the list, they'll defend Syria as if their lives depend on it, because they likely will. It's a tinderbox, and going down this route will only lead to more suffering.

They all know the long term strategy...Syria next then Iran (the big prize)

Soon after that probably Russia.

That's why they have said no more and will defend Syria to the last.

Syria on 18:06 - Apr 7 with 1264 viewsdailew

Syria on 12:52 - Apr 7 by nierika

There are few people on the planet less full of büllshit than Alex Jones

"There are few people on the planet less full of büllshit than Alex Jones "

A big fan then.

That means there are many people on the planet more full of bullshit than Alex Jones.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Syria on 18:07 - Apr 7 with 1263 viewsEbo

Syria on 15:58 - Apr 7 by Darran

Ebo?

Get a haircut you tramp

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Syria on 18:56 - Apr 7 with 1229 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria on 17:25 - Apr 7 by ExiledJack

Hell of a read that pal, thanks for posting. Highly recommended.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria on 19:30 - Apr 7 with 1202 viewsexiledclaseboy

As an aside, trump's address to the nation after he'd authorised the strikes was embarrassing. It was less the speech of a statesman and more that of an educationally subnormal halfwit.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria on 08:43 - Apr 8 with 1115 viewsperchrockjack

Bony

Don't patronise ,thanks

So these kids weren't subjected to chemical attacks and all this is America s doing?

Seems we ve got so many apologists for Russia it's embarrassing

You ve posted your opinions ,your conclusions which to me are madness and typical of our communist clan on here

Kids have been attacked

By whom

Syria or Assad say they haven't .

You either believe that or not

Syria on 09:09 - Apr 8 with 1102 viewsLord_Bony

Syria on 08:43 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

Bony

Don't patronise ,thanks

So these kids weren't subjected to chemical attacks and all this is America s doing?

You ve posted your opinions ,your conclusions which to me are madness and typical of our communist clan on here

Kids have been attacked

By whom

Richard.

I can assure you I am not patronising and my views are certainly not to the left.

Let's forget the paid for politicians who follow suit in the west for a moment.The sane world,which is the majority is asking.....where is the proof that Assad did this to his own people? None.

The only proof we have is America saying we think he did it so it must be true,this is backed up by CNN,Fox News etc.

Most people think Assad would be insane to gas his own people especially when the fight against Isis was going so well and Trump and the international community agreed with him there should be talks about part power sharing when it was all over.

He knows to have carried out such an atrocity would have been suicide for him.

In 2013 he was blamed for a similar attack which happened very close and conveniently next to the hotel practically where the UN inspectors were staying and they saw the deaths up close. He was accused of this by the international community and we nearly invaded the place with boots on the ground as a result. It was lucky the UK voted against such action and as a result the US backed down. It was later admitted by the UN it was not Assad upon closer inspection but Isis. Even Isis said it was them,as it probably was in this case. They are loving what is happening.

Trump is giving power back to Isis after attacking this airbase which has played such an important role in decimating them and protecting a large Christian town nearby. They are now planning to move back into the area in a new offensive. God help those people.

My advice is stop watching Fox News for your information and open your mind to the dangerous situation that is unfolding...it has just added more fuel to the fire out there.

Btw do you realise the US admits killing over 200 civilians in an air strike in Iraq last week,a lot of them children? We don't seem to hear much of that...maybe that airbase needs taking out also.

Syria on 09:22 - Apr 8 with 1087 viewsperchrockjack

IT was

Sorry but are you saying these chemical attacks are false

Syria on 09:29 - Apr 8 with 1083 viewsperchrockjack

Different news on Russia Today then, bone

Syria on 13:26 - Apr 8 with 1026 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria on 16:38 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

Very astute observation loh.

And very true

I wonder if those keen to doubt genocidal maniacs are losing any sleep either but feel incline to posture , as the left often do.

Ive seen doubting Assad being a monster

Thousands wrong then

Refugees flocking here might contend he most certainly is a monster

And Lisa, it's an obtuse world.

Nothing is as it seems

When did genocide come into it? assad at the moment is fighting a bunch of religious fanatics (Al Nusra and Al Quaeda (made up mostly of foreign combatants from Saudi and Qatar) and Saudi Arabia is arming these people to the teeth. There are reports that Turkey gave THEM the chemicals to make into weapons.
Everyone in that region wants to commit genocide against Assad's religious minority the Alawites because the Turks , Gulf states and Saudi are Sunnis.
The West wants to go in and rebuild the country at an extortionate cost. Just like we did in Iraq . Ad to steal whatever minerals, creat gas lines and oil lines to take the stolen gas and oil from Iraq. Then ditto with Iran.

The nearest thing to genocide that's going on now is the systematic slaughter of Yemmenis by the Saudis using weapons we've sold them.
Square that circle Richard.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Syria on 13:30 - Apr 8 with 1021 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria on 08:43 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

Bony

Don't patronise ,thanks

Kids have been attacked

By whom

Regarding the third line of your post Richard, learn to read and comprehend what others are actually writing. Not what you think they are writing.

Syria on 14:17 - Apr 8 with 994 viewsperchrockjack

Do ya know what I'm thinking when I post Stevie.?

Seems Merkel, Hollande and even M Trudeau back action

Unsurprisingly, Steve, so many ,like you, are so utterly myopic that, when you read an opinion ,you still relate it to that which you believe

There are outrage throughout the world at Assad backed by Putin .That so many on this site openly favour Russian is staggering given their history...which is of course ,what you want to believe

Now, got that lovely boy.

Good, now enjoy the sunshine

Syria on 15:42 - Apr 8 with 967 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria on 14:17 - Apr 8 by perchrockjack

Do ya know what I'm thinking when I post Stevie.?

Seems Merkel, Hollande and even M Trudeau back action

Unsurprisingly, Steve, so many ,like you, are so utterly myopic that, when you read an opinion ,you still relate it to that which you believe

There are outrage throughout the world at Assad backed by Putin .That so many on this site openly favour Russian is staggering given their history...which is of course ,what you want to believe

Now, got that lovely boy.

Good, now enjoy the sunshine

I'm sat on Swansea beach now Richard. As lovely as ever, so lucky to have this 5 minutes walk from my house.
So Merkel and Hollande back action when they don't even know where those chemicals came from. Well they won't be risking their lives that's for sure..

It's obvious to me that you have no moral compass yourself if you think having another Iraq is a good thing. You believe everything you read and rely on the heavily compromised western medias version of the truth. You crack on , I can't be bothered discussing this with you when you can demonstrate no objectivity.

Syria on 16:58 - Apr 8 with 946 viewsGroo

I love the comments regarding the Western media. I won't say the media is unbiased, the bias is generally a result of the owner and the owners political beliefs.

But the fact is the media is free to print what it finds, so the criticism of the Western media should be targeted at the owners, also there are options where other views are printed, the media contains papers that support different political belief.

What is bizarre is how much faith some have in alternative media outputs to proclaim "the truth", such as RT, which is definitely the mouthpiece of the government, the Russian government, Putin. A news source who's primary aim is to cause disruption in the West.

Groo does what Groo does best

Syria on 17:01 - Apr 8 with 940 viewsnierika

Syria on 18:06 - Apr 7 by dailew

"There are few people on the planet less full of büllshit than Alex Jones "

A big fan then.

That means there are many people on the planet more full of bullshit than Alex Jones.

Hahaha, wow I must have been hammered when I posted that. Few people MORE full of bullshit! ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024