Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria 21:04 - Apr 6 with 9919 viewsBLAZE

Now I'm not sure if this qualifies me as one of those tin foil types, but I came across a link to the David Icke forum discussing the current situation in Syria and have to say that I think many pertinent points are raised. I do not trust western media for one second.

So, are we being fed propaganda in an attempt to justify / garner support for the overthrow of Assad? Is he the barbarian that the western media portray him as? And isn't it a bit rich condemning his methods, whilst coalition air strikes kill hundreds of civilians across the border in Iraq?

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316596
Syria on 21:12 - Apr 6 with 4235 viewsLoyal

People laughed at Icke, media said he was a lunatic, but then back then I think the media controlled thoughts very well. Nowadays social media makes even the stupid informed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Syria on 23:53 - Apr 6 with 4164 viewsJack_Meoff

Our 'government' are absolute lying, bought and paid for, worthless sacks of shit. Our media fall into the same bracket. Yet we still vote for, and pay for their services . I dont get it.

Though it was lovely of our PM to interrupt a visit to a liberal and progressive country such as Saudi Arabia (in between hawking weapons to be used on the Yemeni I'd guess) to condemn Assad's latest chemical attack (despite no conclusive proof) was so commendable.

It was (and still is)about regime change from day one.

We're governed by criminals.
How, after reading about the sheer duplicity before, during and after Iraq 2003, can anyone trust the British government and media is beyond me.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 23:55]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria on 00:01 - Apr 7 with 4153 viewsSwanjaxs

Not the same David Icke that claimed "The moon is hollow and built by aliens " only last year? 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Syria on 00:17 - Apr 7 with 4133 viewsHumpty

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist but David Icke says...."

Christ.
Syria on 00:20 - Apr 7 with 4131 viewsGroo

Are those photographs made up then, is that what your saying?

Groo does what Groo does best

Syria on 00:33 - Apr 7 with 4116 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria on 00:17 - Apr 7 by Humpty

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist but David Icke says...."

Christ.

David Icke didn't actually say anything.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria on 00:35 - Apr 7 with 4114 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria on 00:20 - Apr 7 by Groo

Are those photographs made up then, is that what your saying?

'Photographs', are you talking to me (not Taxi driver style)?

Syria on 00:36 - Apr 7 with 4112 viewsHumpty

Syria on 00:33 - Apr 7 by Jack_Meoff

David Icke didn't actually say anything.

OK. Do you think civilians died in Syria this week as a result of a chemical weapon attack?
Login to get fewer ads

Syria on 00:39 - Apr 7 with 4108 viewsHumpty

Syria on 21:12 - Apr 6 by Loyal

People laughed at Icke, media said he was a lunatic, but then back then I think the media controlled thoughts very well. Nowadays social media makes even the stupid informed.

It also makes the stupid more stupid. Much more.
Syria on 00:42 - Apr 7 with 4102 viewsLoyal

Syria on 00:39 - Apr 7 by Humpty

It also makes the stupid more stupid. Much more.

Stupidly informed.
Or informed stupidly ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Syria on 00:48 - Apr 7 with 4093 viewsHumpty

Syria on 00:42 - Apr 7 by Loyal

Stupidly informed.
Or informed stupidly ?

Just f*cking stupid.
Syria on 00:50 - Apr 7 with 4085 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria on 00:36 - Apr 7 by Humpty

OK. Do you think civilians died in Syria this week as a result of a chemical weapon attack?

Yes i do Humpty. People die in these attacks. I won't dispute those facts. I don't go full tinfoil. I would question the origin of said attacks. I'd question why, in this instance would Assad f*cking gas his own people? Why now at this strategic moment?

I do think (and always have) that we're lied to about our reasons for going in to Syria. As we were about Afghanistan, Libya, iraq etc.

Oil, money, power. As it ever was. It's nothing new.

Syria on 01:01 - Apr 7 with 4067 viewsHumpty

Syria on 00:50 - Apr 7 by Jack_Meoff

Yes i do Humpty. People die in these attacks. I won't dispute those facts. I don't go full tinfoil. I would question the origin of said attacks. I'd question why, in this instance would Assad f*cking gas his own people? Why now at this strategic moment?

I do think (and always have) that we're lied to about our reasons for going in to Syria. As we were about Afghanistan, Libya, iraq etc.

Oil, money, power. As it ever was. It's nothing new.

Assad has been killing his own people since this conflict started. It's what actually started the whole thing off.

Who do you think carried out the chemical weapon attack on an area held by Assad's enemies?
Syria on 01:06 - Apr 7 with 4059 viewsnice_to_michu

Threads like this make me sad because it's pretty clear that no amount of evidence will get over the fact that some people on here will respond with "the media is lying to us", "the west is lying".

There is no response to that. I can't do anything to prove to you that the western media (as if that is one homogenous group) actually does a pretty good job at reflecting what is happening with regards to the Middle East. I think the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 news do a decent job of explaining what is a very complicated issue.

But the response of some will always be that it can't be trusted etc etc.
Syria on 01:14 - Apr 7 with 4054 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria on 01:01 - Apr 7 by Humpty

Assad has been killing his own people since this conflict started. It's what actually started the whole thing off.

Who do you think carried out the chemical weapon attack on an area held by Assad's enemies?

My wife works with a Syrian lady. she tells a different tale. Assad hasn't been killing his own people. On the contrary. Lady I work with in Cardiff is close friends within a Syrian family repatriated in Plymouth. This probably sounds like bollocks, but what do I have to gain by posting this?

Syria on 01:24 - Apr 7 with 4044 viewsHumpty

Syria on 01:06 - Apr 7 by nice_to_michu

Threads like this make me sad because it's pretty clear that no amount of evidence will get over the fact that some people on here will respond with "the media is lying to us", "the west is lying".

There is no response to that. I can't do anything to prove to you that the western media (as if that is one homogenous group) actually does a pretty good job at reflecting what is happening with regards to the Middle East. I think the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 news do a decent job of explaining what is a very complicated issue.

But the response of some will always be that it can't be trusted etc etc.

Mad isn't it?

Has everyone forgotten the Gilligan affair? When Blair's government went to war with the BBC for accurately reporting that they'd exaggerated their whole WMD case?

And parts of the western media did a fantastic job before and during the Iraq war. Mainly the Independent and the Guardian. They're western media, chaps.

Nah. Don't trust the press. Get your information from the internet. And what you read on David f*cking Icke's forum!
Syria on 01:33 - Apr 7 with 4027 viewsHumpty

Syria on 01:14 - Apr 7 by Jack_Meoff

My wife works with a Syrian lady. she tells a different tale. Assad hasn't been killing his own people. On the contrary. Lady I work with in Cardiff is close friends within a Syrian family repatriated in Plymouth. This probably sounds like bollocks, but what do I have to gain by posting this?

I'm not doubting what you say at all.

I am doubting what these Syrian people you know are saying. What religion are they? Sunni? Shia? Christian? Alawite?

It's important.
Syria on 01:43 - Apr 7 with 4016 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria on 01:33 - Apr 7 by Humpty

I'm not doubting what you say at all.

I am doubting what these Syrian people you know are saying. What religion are they? Sunni? Shia? Christian? Alawite?

It's important.

I'll ask my wife to ask. You know Syria is secular and what you ask isn't that important, right?

Hump - I'd love to have a beer with you man, if you ever felt inclined.

Syria on 01:55 - Apr 7 with 3992 viewsHumpty

Syria on 01:43 - Apr 7 by Jack_Meoff

I'll ask my wife to ask. You know Syria is secular and what you ask isn't that important, right?

Hump - I'd love to have a beer with you man, if you ever felt inclined.

Syria may have beeen secular. Many of the people who live in it are not. Including Mr Assad, who's from a religous minority that hold power over the majority. And who want's to stay in power more than anything else.

I fully realise that anything I ask or say is of absolutely no importance.

The subject we are discussing is. What I have to think about it isn't. It's just bollocks on a football forum.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 2:02]
Syria on 02:40 - Apr 7 with 3964 viewsLord_Bony

Lets not forget this type of chemical attack by Assad was alleged to have taken place 4 years ago....it was later proven to be false.

If we go into Syria with the intention of removing Assad we are entering a potentially bigger conflict based upon information provided by terrorists. The Russians,Iranians and Chinese won't stand or it. If we topple Assad, we help ISIS.

One of two things will happen if Assad goes.

A western backed leader (puppet) will be put in place so we can just move in and carve the place up.

Or,there will be a power vacuum just like when we removed Gadaffi in Lybia...it means some anarchic,terrorist organisation will just take over.

Over the next few months expect the ramping up of getting Assad out of power...a dangerous game for us all.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria on 02:41 - Apr 7 with 3964 viewsBLAZE

Syria on 01:24 - Apr 7 by Humpty

Mad isn't it?

Has everyone forgotten the Gilligan affair? When Blair's government went to war with the BBC for accurately reporting that they'd exaggerated their whole WMD case?

And parts of the western media did a fantastic job before and during the Iraq war. Mainly the Independent and the Guardian. They're western media, chaps.

Nah. Don't trust the press. Get your information from the internet. And what you read on David f*cking Icke's forum!

The only connection to Icke was the fact it was being discussed on his forum. I don't know what his personal beliefs are on this subject. In general, I don't subscribe to what he believes, although I do find it interesting in a curious kinda way - same reason Victorians visited the travelling freak shows, I guess.

Western media paint a very different picture to Russian media for example - no surprise I know, but one of them has to be wrong. I just read what was contained on that thread and thought it was an interesting point of discussion. Of course I should have known some clever c#nt would have all the answers already and would be on hand to dish out the condescension
Syria on 02:57 - Apr 7 with 3942 viewsLord_Bony

Let's forget David icke...here's respected American senator Ron Paul...basically he is saying there is no proof Assad did this as in previous false flags...we should be careful how we handle it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria on 03:01 - Apr 7 with 3931 viewsHumpty

Syria on 02:57 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

Let's forget David icke...here's respected American senator Ron Paul...basically he is saying there is no proof Assad did this as in previous false flags...we should be careful how we handle it.

Heh! Respected American senator Ron Paul!
Syria on 03:04 - Apr 7 with 3922 viewsLord_Bony

If that's your view of him fair enough Hump.

But he was a presidential candidate a short while back so he is a respected politician.

Syria on 03:09 - Apr 7 with 3910 viewsHumpty

Syria on 03:04 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

If that's your view of him fair enough Hump.

But he was a presidential candidate a short while back so he is a respected politician.

Donald f*cking Trump is the f*cking President of the United States of America Bony.

Respected politician?

American's have different standards as to what respected politicians are.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 3:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024