Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this fcking bonkers ? 00:40 - Apr 7 with 1148 viewsLoyal

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39522342

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 00:54 - Apr 7 with 1139 viewsKerouac

Yes, it is fecking bonkers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 03:15 - Apr 7 with 1117 viewsHumpty

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 00:54 - Apr 7 by Kerouac

Yes, it is fecking bonkers.

It is indeed bonkers.

Religion is bonkers.

But f*ck me! I don't expect our dance DJs to be the brightest we send out to the world but going out to a muslim country and mixing his music with muslim religous incantations?

What could possibly go wrong?

Meanwhile, whilst Britain is going through the biggest shake up since the Second World War, and Theresa May should have her hands full organizing her Red, White and Blue Brexit, she's spending her time criticizing a company for changing the name of one of it's chocolate f*cking eggs!

Because it upsets the poor picked on British Christians see.

Religion is indeed f*cking bonkers.
Is this fcking bonkers ? on 10:11 - Apr 7 with 1051 viewsLoyal

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 03:15 - Apr 7 by Humpty

It is indeed bonkers.

Religion is bonkers.

But f*ck me! I don't expect our dance DJs to be the brightest we send out to the world but going out to a muslim country and mixing his music with muslim religous incantations?

What could possibly go wrong?

Meanwhile, whilst Britain is going through the biggest shake up since the Second World War, and Theresa May should have her hands full organizing her Red, White and Blue Brexit, she's spending her time criticizing a company for changing the name of one of it's chocolate f*cking eggs!

Because it upsets the poor picked on British Christians see.

Religion is indeed f*cking bonkers.

I was hoping for some actual justification for imprisoning him ( or trying to )
Surely there are people on here who think it's the right thing to do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 17:45 - Apr 9 with 932 viewsrock1n

No. It's their Country.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 17:55 - Apr 9 with 916 viewsKerouac

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 17:45 - Apr 9 by rock1n

No. It's their Country.

A hypothetical.

If this country voted for a party who promised to repatriate all Muslims...and then set about achieving this while in office...would you say "that is not bonkers, it is our country after all"?

Or would you fight tooth and nail to prevent such a policy being enacted and be on here telling us all that "this isn't right, we are wrong, this is crazy, this is immoral"?

...and answer me this, if the Islamic World is given a free pass to make life intolerable in their countries for all non-Muslims, and at the same time non-Islamic countries accept and welcome millions of Muslim immigrants (going out of their way to accomodate them, their ideology, their lifestyle etc.)...how does that story end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 17:59 - Apr 12 with 752 viewsrock1n

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 17:55 - Apr 9 by Kerouac

A hypothetical.

If this country voted for a party who promised to repatriate all Muslims...and then set about achieving this while in office...would you say "that is not bonkers, it is our country after all"?

Or would you fight tooth and nail to prevent such a policy being enacted and be on here telling us all that "this isn't right, we are wrong, this is crazy, this is immoral"?

...and answer me this, if the Islamic World is given a free pass to make life intolerable in their countries for all non-Muslims, and at the same time non-Islamic countries accept and welcome millions of Muslim immigrants (going out of their way to accomodate them, their ideology, their lifestyle etc.)...how does that story end?

I understand exactly what you're saying and I do think there is some Western snobbery in believing we set ourselves higher standards i.e. white liberal minded people will go nuts over Trump but not over Middle Eastern State policy. You are correct.

But I still say we're seeing this through our own outlook on life, which we perceive to be better and more morally just.

I think we in the West are more socially progressive and with that provides greater freedoms and justice for people but we also have some very negative traits. We have rampant materialism, which has led us down to a path that is nihilist in many cases. I could go on and on.

I find some Eastern philosophy fascinating, I don't think we have all the answers and that's my point.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 19:08 - Apr 12 with 713 viewsFlashberryjack

When in a Muslim country you should always be respectful of their religion.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 19:34 - Apr 12 with 697 viewsLoyal

Is this fcking bonkers ? on 19:08 - Apr 12 by Flashberryjack

When in a Muslim country you should always be respectful of their religion.

What a wonderful one way street that is 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024