Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Invasions and bombings of countries 09:42 - Apr 7 with 1497 viewsperchrockjack

Who decides when it's right if all all.

Should we let them get on with it and should all countries USA Russia UK etc simply stay the fook out

What is clear is that intervention is always disputable

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Invasions and bombings of countries on 09:49 - Apr 7 with 1032 viewsLord_Bony

Youve made it clear the US and UK are always the good guys.

Russia will always be the bad guys...nothing will ever change that view.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Invasions and bombings of countries on 09:56 - Apr 7 with 1030 viewsJack_Meoff

Invasions and bombings of countries on 09:49 - Apr 7 by Lord_Bony

Youve made it clear the US and UK are always the good guys.

Russia will always be the bad guys...nothing will ever change that view.

It's all about natural resources perch, and the procurement of for private companies via taxpayer money. Always was, always will be. There's no money for education, the NHS, welfare etc etc.

Our government doesn't give one flying f*ck about its own populace, to think it cares about any overseas is just black comedy. They're just a legal mafia. And I'm deliberately being non party specific.

We're the terrorists perch. Us. As unpalatable a pill it is to swallow. Despite what the media tells you.

It was nice of Theresa May to take time out from visiting those nice, liberal Saudis yesterday (in between hawking bombs no doubt to be used on innocent Yemeni citizens) to condemn another regime as 'brutal' wasn't it? You literally can't make up what's occurring at the moment.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:01 - Apr 7 with 1021 viewsJack_Meoff

Why do we even think we have a right to do so in the first place? Who the f*ck do we think we are? Are we that brainwashed by (for example) Hollywood films? What gives us the right?

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY FOLKS.

If anyone has done any reading around the whole Iraq episode the bigger picture becomes clear. 'Legal' genocide paid for be our taxes. Unspeakably despicable.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:05 - Apr 7 with 1015 viewsperchrockjack

Bony

Utter crap

You know that too.

For sure some think USA always the bad guy

Always

Btw, why delete that post of mine regarding moderation of this board

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:07 - Apr 7 with 1013 viewsNookiejack

It's WMD's all over again

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk
Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:10 - Apr 7 with 1011 viewsJack_Meoff

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:05 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

Bony

Utter crap

You know that too.

Always

perch. Spend the afternoon looking at the US' history of regime change in foreign lands in the 20th and 21st century. Go on.

Also - questioning a nation's foreign policy isn't the same as hating the nation itself, or painting the nation as a whole as the 'bad guys.' It's just being objective.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 10:11]

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:13 - Apr 7 with 997 viewsperchrockjack

I'm in The Hague right now with our new granddaughter so I ll give that a miss

Far be it for me to tell your erudite self how to spend the afternoon

Books are often opinions and not factual

People believe what they want

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:15 - Apr 7 with 992 viewsJack_Meoff

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:13 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

I'm in The Hague right now with our new granddaughter so I ll give that a miss

Far be it for me to tell your erudite self how to spend the afternoon

Books are often opinions and not factual

People believe what they want

In that case have a lovely afternoon perch. Seriously. Hope the weather is as nice as it is here.

Login to get fewer ads

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:18 - Apr 7 with 981 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks, genuine.

It's warmer but not that sunny

I wanted to meet JVZ or at least go to his Store.

Instead , we ll be pushing prom around Malieveld

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:21 - Apr 7 with 968 viewsLoyal

Syrian air base blown up this morning by America, Russia condemn it. Call it an act of aggression.
I'm at a loss for words as to why the fck these countries including us think this is a good idea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:26 - Apr 7 with 957 viewsLord_Bony

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:05 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

Bony

Utter crap

You know that too.

Always

I have not nor would not delete any such post, you are welcome to submit it again.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:32 - Apr 7 with 942 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe we invade when we witness genocide

Maybe best leave them alone to die?

Hence ,my unanswered post, WHO decides ,WHO is right to do so

In the modern world that s either east or west

Invasions and bombings of countries on 12:24 - Apr 7 with 878 viewsEbo

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:32 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

Genocide you say? Then why doesn't the west go into Gaza and sort out the dirty, murderous IDF?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Invasions and bombings of countries on 12:26 - Apr 7 with 874 viewsJack_Meoff

Invasions and bombings of countries on 12:24 - Apr 7 by Ebo

Genocide you say? Then why doesn't the west go into Gaza and sort out the dirty, murderous IDF?

Or 'sort' the Saudis for their treatment of the Yemeni? Oh, never mind, they're good customers eh? Theresa's out there now isn't she, though it was nice of her to take time out from her busy arms selling schedule to condemn another regime as barbaric. Comedy gold.

Our government are criminals, and the worst hypocrites on the planet. They can't even be arsed to hide it anymore either.

Invasions and bombings of countries on 12:49 - Apr 7 with 838 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Invasions and bombings of countries on 12:26 - Apr 7 by Jack_Meoff

Or 'sort' the Saudis for their treatment of the Yemeni? Oh, never mind, they're good customers eh? Theresa's out there now isn't she, though it was nice of her to take time out from her busy arms selling schedule to condemn another regime as barbaric. Comedy gold.

Our government are criminals, and the worst hypocrites on the planet. They can't even be arsed to hide it anymore either.

We should have left Germany alone in 1939 too I suppose?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Invasions and bombings of countries on 13:03 - Apr 7 with 827 viewsJack_Meoff

Invasions and bombings of countries on 12:49 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We should have left Germany alone in 1939 too I suppose?

No, we really cared about the Danzig corridor Dwight. Plenty of evidence would suggest that conflict was avoidably but that's a whole new bag of worms

Invasions and bombings of countries on 13:16 - Apr 7 with 808 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Invasions and bombings of countries on 13:03 - Apr 7 by Jack_Meoff

No, we really cared about the Danzig corridor Dwight. Plenty of evidence would suggest that conflict was avoidably but that's a whole new bag of worms

How many civilians does Assad have to gas before you give the green light to action?

From what I read, everyone on the base was given a 30 minute warning to evacuate. There were no causalities but a key airbase, one used to initiate the chemical bombing, was rendered unusable.

Minus the expensive price tag of what must be close to $60,000,000, it seems a success to me.

Invasions and bombings of countries on 13:21 - Apr 7 with 782 viewsHighjack

To answer the OP, oil prices have soared following the US attack.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Invasions and bombings of countries on 14:41 - Apr 7 with 736 viewsperchrockjack

Ive raised this question but amongst the leftie shite it's not been answered.

A leader commits genocide ,yes, against his own people.

Now, two options only

1. Take adirectvaction

2. Allow the killing

It's simple . Don't look into it any deeper

Or....he s not killing people with chemicals and we re being misled by the media who are making it up

No, we are not the worst

Dont like it, fook off east

Invasions and bombings of countries on 14:47 - Apr 7 with 730 viewslondonlisa2001

Invasions and bombings of countries on 13:16 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many civilians does Assad have to gas before you give the green light to action?

From what I read, everyone on the base was given a 30 minute warning to evacuate. There were no causalities but a key airbase, one used to initiate the chemical bombing, was rendered unusable.

Minus the expensive price tag of what must be close to $60,000,000, it seems a success to me.

Firstly no one knows that Assad gassed anyone.

Secondly, both sides admit people were killed - numbers vary, but there is no basis for saying that there were no casualities.

Thirdly, it was the Russians that were given a thirty minute warning.

Fourthly no one knows whether the base was used to initiate any chemical attack, since no one knows who did it.

Finally, Trump ordered an act of war (the US had not been attacked), without reference to Congress, thus doing exactly what he spent some time warning Obama of just a couple of years ago.

If you start to get your news from places other than Breitbart, Infowars, and other such sites, there is a small chance one of your points may have some level of factual accuracy.
Invasions and bombings of countries on 14:49 - Apr 7 with 724 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Invasions and bombings of countries on 14:47 - Apr 7 by londonlisa2001

Firstly no one knows that Assad gassed anyone.

Secondly, both sides admit people were killed - numbers vary, but there is no basis for saying that there were no casualities.

Thirdly, it was the Russians that were given a thirty minute warning.

Fourthly no one knows whether the base was used to initiate any chemical attack, since no one knows who did it.

Finally, Trump ordered an act of war (the US had not been attacked), without reference to Congress, thus doing exactly what he spent some time warning Obama of just a couple of years ago.

If you start to get your news from places other than Breitbart, Infowars, and other such sites, there is a small chance one of your points may have some level of factual accuracy.

I have never visited these sites. I got my 'news' from the mainstream news channels in America. If they are wrong then I suppose it was more examples of 'fake news'.

Invasions and bombings of countries on 14:53 - Apr 7 with 715 viewsperchrockjack

Lisa
1. Have no killings taken place

2. Is Assad a good man

3. Do you trust Putin

4. Are you aware of Russian history

5. Why do you made sly digs at dwight . He s a right of an opinion

6. Your facts ? Who says so

7 what do we do now.. Or what would you who is always right do.

Invasions and bombings of countries on 14:57 - Apr 7 with 708 viewsNookiejack

Invasions and bombings of countries on 10:32 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

Perch,

The US killed 200 civilians in Mosul by airstrikes last week.

Was that genocide?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-air-st

Stuart
Invasions and bombings of countries on 15:01 - Apr 7 with 697 viewsperchrockjack

What has that to do with Assad.

So we leave them to it

Right?

Richard

Invasions and bombings of countries on 15:02 - Apr 7 with 692 viewslondonlisa2001

Invasions and bombings of countries on 14:49 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have never visited these sites. I got my 'news' from the mainstream news channels in America. If they are wrong then I suppose it was more examples of 'fake news'.

Yes you have. When you were posting links to a Swedish language site (that you couldn't understand) another poster pointed out that the only links in English were on those sites.

Mainstream news channels in the US are all reporting the facts, as I laid out. So is the UK press (including right wing press such as the Mail).

It's possible that Fox is not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024