Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... 17:06 - Apr 8 with 9428 viewsTheResurrection

Some of you just want to blame, blame, blame... Anyone without any real thought process into why.

We went a lot more adventures second half and does anyone think Siggy played a lot better there? I'm not blaming Siggy by the way just pointing out he's too slow for there and can't go past a man. At least Ayew can but he doesn't know when to get rid of it. I wouldn't have taken Carroll off as he moves the ball around quick for us, even if he did have a poor first half. Fer was awful today and West Ham even worse.

There's just nothing to us but there hasn't been all season. The camera panned over to the only one to blame but there's good reason in his case. While he's used the Swans to enjoy a millionaires lifestyle we'll maybe have many years to suffer back down in the lower leagues.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:07 - Apr 8 with 4994 viewsDarran

Brilliant post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:09 - Apr 8 with 4962 viewsmagicdaps10

Hang on now, you were a few weeks making Sigurdsson your scapegoat!!!

I cant question your passion Resurrection but you really have to broaden your horizon when it comes to your opinion and others opinions..........the clue is in the word opinion that some get muddled up with the word fact.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:10 - Apr 8 with 4950 viewsSwanjaxs

Correct! Cock nose is culpable for this fùckin mess! Hes the one with blood on his hands, lets drive this bàstard out!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:12 - Apr 8 with 4921 viewsmonmouth

That might be fair, but I'm not up for that rational stuff yet. To me at the moment they are a bunch of overpaid shitheads that went out with no passion, no desire and no heart and most of them spent the game hiding or ambling around. The manager sent them out with no urgency against a very poor team on a five game losing run. Sigurdsson was certainly utter gash. Right, wrong or a bit of both, no way am I absolving any of them from blame tonight.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 17:21]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:13 - Apr 8 with 4893 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:09 - Apr 8 by magicdaps10

Hang on now, you were a few weeks making Sigurdsson your scapegoat!!!

I cant question your passion Resurrection but you really have to broaden your horizon when it comes to your opinion and others opinions..........the clue is in the word opinion that some get muddled up with the word fact.

Sorry but what are you on about?

I tried to be nice. Siggy was absolutely.shocking today and when his set pieces don't come off he's not worth having on the pitch.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:17 - Apr 8 with 4808 viewsStarsky

To the OP... yep you're right but I need to let off steam today. No passion or tempo in our game.
Ironically I thought Ayew was our best player today

It's just the internet, init.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:19 - Apr 8 with 4772 viewsploppy

When Tony Gale said Sigurdsson has a wonderful touch I pissed myself laughing.
N/A. on 17:21 - Apr 8 with 4723 viewsHuw57

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:19 - Apr 8 by ploppy

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:23 - Apr 8 with 4692 viewsFireboy

A question for you lot?

What are you going to actually do when we play west brom in our last game at home and we know we are relegated?

Are you really going to kick off?
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:26 - Apr 8 with 4633 viewsSwanjaxs

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:23 - Apr 8 by Fireboy

A question for you lot?

What are you going to actually do when we play west brom in our last game at home and we know we are relegated?

Are you really going to kick off?

Probably not.... most will just politely clap the players on thier "lap of honour"

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:35 - Apr 8 with 4545 viewscrtz

Absolute disgrace the lot of you badmouthing Siggy like this after everything he has done for us. Where would we be in the table without him this season? How many goals would Llorente have without Siggy?

The only chances where we were close to scoring, Siggy was involved. Only shot on goal was from Siggy's FK, Randolph did well in holding it, could easily have been spilled to Ayew or whoever made the run towards goal. Siggy was almost through on goal in the last minute of the game. 90 minutes of running around and he's the only one stepping up and trying to make a difference. We had Montero, Narsingh, Llorente, all fresh players who should be capable of making a fast run (besides Llorente) at the defence and they are nowhere to be found. A Siggy cross where Fer/Fernandez should have scored should also be mentioned.

Besides these moments, we did nothing of worth. Siggy asked for the ball every time we were close to goal but our players are idiots and go another direction. 20 minutes left, 1-0 down and we have 3 pacy wingers on the field? West Ham have 11 players behind the ball, where are these players supposed to run?

Everyone played better in the second half. Of course Siggy did as well. He's not a winger. He needs the ball at his feet in front of the box yet his teammates never pass it to him.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:43 - Apr 8 with 4458 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:19 - Apr 8 by ploppy

I was thinking the same.

That's all these lazy, know nothing pundits need is one or two players in any lower end team. The analysis on them is from highlight clips here and there and their analysis of the rest of the team is non existent.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:44 - Apr 8 with 4436 viewsraynor94

A spot on assessment from the Resurrection, knee jerks are in full flow tonight

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:47 - Apr 8 with 4410 viewsbyron

Kick off?? It's not the 80's anymore ffs....it doesn't kick off in modern football....the plastics don't come back and the die hardship go back to moaning every week....

Benny

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:48 - Apr 8 with 4398 viewsexiledclaseboy

I've said a few times this season that Pep Guardiola wouldn't keep this team in the Premier League. We're sh!t. I initially accepted relegation in around November but then the dead cat bounce under Clement gave us all hope. Hull away and then the gutless effort at Bournemouth put me right. We're going down and y'know something? Worse things happen at sea. As the old saying goes.

Poll: Tory leader

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:51 - Apr 8 with 4355 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:35 - Apr 8 by crtz

Absolute disgrace the lot of you badmouthing Siggy like this after everything he has done for us. Where would we be in the table without him this season? How many goals would Llorente have without Siggy?

The only chances where we were close to scoring, Siggy was involved. Only shot on goal was from Siggy's FK, Randolph did well in holding it, could easily have been spilled to Ayew or whoever made the run towards goal. Siggy was almost through on goal in the last minute of the game. 90 minutes of running around and he's the only one stepping up and trying to make a difference. We had Montero, Narsingh, Llorente, all fresh players who should be capable of making a fast run (besides Llorente) at the defence and they are nowhere to be found. A Siggy cross where Fer/Fernandez should have scored should also be mentioned.

Besides these moments, we did nothing of worth. Siggy asked for the ball every time we were close to goal but our players are idiots and go another direction. 20 minutes left, 1-0 down and we have 3 pacy wingers on the field? West Ham have 11 players behind the ball, where are these players supposed to run?

Everyone played better in the second half. Of course Siggy did as well. He's not a winger. He needs the ball at his feet in front of the box yet his teammates never pass it to him.

Can't remember Siggy doing anything meaningful in the second half. People say play him behind Llorente and we'll be a different team. Even with West Ham just sitting back he just can't get on the ball for us and pull any strings.

It's not just his fault I'm merely saying he's been a problem for us all season. He's not a number 10 and he's not a wide player but he's always picked because we've relied on his set pieces when we really should be playing natural number 10's or wide men.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:52 - Apr 8 with 4338 viewsjack247

All fair points in the original post, but let's not pretend Bradley's jaw dropping incompetence didn't play a massive part in our probable relegation
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:54 - Apr 8 with 4319 viewsTheResurrection

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:48 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

I've said a few times this season that Pep Guardiola wouldn't keep this team in the Premier League. We're sh!t. I initially accepted relegation in around November but then the dead cat bounce under Clement gave us all hope. Hull away and then the gutless effort at Bournemouth put me right. We're going down and y'know something? Worse things happen at sea. As the old saying goes.

You're right I'm afraid.

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:54 - Apr 8 with 4316 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:52 - Apr 8 by jack247

All fair points in the original post, but let's not pretend Bradley's jaw dropping incompetence didn't play a massive part in our probable relegation

It did but with everything else that has happened we have killed ourselves with the results against Hull & Boro
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:55 - Apr 8 with 4305 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:54 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

You're right I'm afraid.

Again you mean.

Poll: Tory leader

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:56 - Apr 8 with 4302 viewscrtz

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:51 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

Can't remember Siggy doing anything meaningful in the second half. People say play him behind Llorente and we'll be a different team. Even with West Ham just sitting back he just can't get on the ball for us and pull any strings.

It's not just his fault I'm merely saying he's been a problem for us all season. He's not a number 10 and he's not a wide player but he's always picked because we've relied on his set pieces when we really should be playing natural number 10's or wide men.

You are absolutely helpless.

"Even with West Ham just sitting back he just can't get on the ball for us and pull any strings. "

I just stated that he wasn't given the ball. Look at the replays. He's standing there showing Ayew, Routledge, Montero, Fer where he wants the ball. Points at his feet. What do they do? Spin away from him and lose the ball or pass it to the flank where nothing happens.

Saying Sigurdsson is a problem for us shows how much you know about football.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:56 - Apr 8 with 4296 views3swan

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:48 - Apr 8 by exiledclaseboy

Very true. It's been coming with every transfer in and out. (over years)

The balance of the team was weakened every time, and it was just get numbers in as cheap as possible.
N/A. on 17:57 - Apr 8 with 4284 viewsHuw57

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:44 - Apr 8 by raynor94

A spot on assessment from the Resurrection, knee jerks are in full flow tonight

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:02 - Apr 8 with 4210 viewsjasper_T

Pep wouldn't know where to start with this lot but a good manager getting 3 or 4 more points than we've had from somewhere would have made the table look very different.
It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 18:02 - Apr 8 with 4208 viewscrtz

It's not Clement's fault and neither was it Bradley's... on 17:51 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

"Can't remember Siggy doing anything meaningful in the second half"

Remember when Fer/Fernandez should have scored and equalised? Our only real opportunity of scoring, besides a free-kick?

That was a Sigurdsson cross.

Did anyone do anything meaningful for us this game? Let's be honest, every time things are looking shite, you begin to create your terrible theories on how Siggy is to blame for this. Then when he wins us points back to back, you are nowhere to be found.

It's embarrassing.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 18:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024