Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump the animal lover 19:28 - Apr 8 with 1054 viewscentrestandswan

I don't think

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-hibernating-bears-

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Trump the animal lover on 19:34 - Apr 8 with 1048 viewsnantywatcher

The man is a feckup.
Trump the animal lover on 19:47 - Apr 8 with 1032 viewsLeonWasGod

No surprise there sadly. He's the anti-Christ when it comes to showing respect to the planet or any creatures that Americans are forced to share it with.
Trump the animal lover on 20:13 - Apr 8 with 1018 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"This is about the state's right to manage – not allowing the federal government to do so."

So we are simply transferring jurisdiction of a very specific issue, one that only affects a single, remote state, away from the federal level to the state level, where it belongs. Once again, a very misleading headline from the biased, agenda-serving press.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump the animal lover on 20:14 - Apr 8 with 1014 viewsSwanjaxs

They wouldn't be Mexican bears by any chance? .... 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Trump the animal lover on 02:43 - Apr 9 with 944 viewsLoyal

He is the alt right, get used to it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trump the animal lover on 07:38 - Apr 9 with 918 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump the animal lover on 20:13 - Apr 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

"This is about the state's right to manage – not allowing the federal government to do so."

So we are simply transferring jurisdiction of a very specific issue, one that only affects a single, remote state, away from the federal level to the state level, where it belongs. Once again, a very misleading headline from the biased, agenda-serving press.

Always with the whining about "the meeja"

Blooming republican snowflakes.

So if this is only a technical issue relating to states' rights, presumably the Alaskan state legislature will be rushing to instigate a new law to replace the federal one that's just been repealed?
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 8:22]

Poll: Tory leader

Trump the animal lover on 11:39 - Apr 9 with 870 viewsShaky

. . . and there's no bigger Snowflake than Teflon Don, who got triggered to such an extent by a Twitter user that he tried to set the Homeland Security hounds on him:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/07/twitter-trump-lawsuit-anonymo

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Trump the animal lover on 11:44 - Apr 9 with 863 viewsShaky

As for this common sense executive order signed by the President, if the custodians of responsible gun ownership at the NRA back the measure that's certainly good enough for me.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Accidentally-Shoots-Himself-at-NRA-H

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Trump the animal lover on 16:59 - Apr 9 with 807 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump the animal lover on 07:38 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

Always with the whining about "the meeja"

Blooming republican snowflakes.

So if this is only a technical issue relating to states' rights, presumably the Alaskan state legislature will be rushing to instigate a new law to replace the federal one that's just been repealed?
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 8:22]

Yes, and from what I've read, Alaska is concerned with balancing the population of the bears with the protection of other species who have to deal with those bears as predators, such as deer.

I certainly trust Alaska to know how to manage their ecosystem better than some ill-informed, politically motivated bureaucrats 4000 miles away.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump the animal lover on 17:18 - Apr 9 with 788 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump the animal lover on 16:59 - Apr 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yes, and from what I've read, Alaska is concerned with balancing the population of the bears with the protection of other species who have to deal with those bears as predators, such as deer.

I certainly trust Alaska to know how to manage their ecosystem better than some ill-informed, politically motivated bureaucrats 4000 miles away.

And I'd trust the Humane Society (against this), to know how to manage the ecosystem better than some gun toting redneck sh*t head cowards from the NRA (for this).

Calling themselves 'hunters' - don't make me laugh. Killing an innocent animal when it's hibernating. Or wolves with young.

Hunters? Fat, pathetic, losers who aren't interested in anything but their own disgusting self gratification.

Your support of this does you no favours.

Makes me sick to the stomach.
Trump the animal lover on 17:20 - Apr 9 with 783 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump the animal lover on 19:47 - Apr 8 by LeonWasGod

No surprise there sadly. He's the anti-Christ when it comes to showing respect to the planet or any creatures that Americans are forced to share it with.

I think you meant to say 'any creatures that are forced to share it with this particular brand of American'.
Trump the animal lover on 17:26 - Apr 9 with 773 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where the "fun" in shooting an unconscious bear anyway? Sick f*cks.

Poll: Tory leader

Trump the animal lover on 17:44 - Apr 9 with 756 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump the animal lover on 17:26 - Apr 9 by exiledclaseboy

Where the "fun" in shooting an unconscious bear anyway? Sick f*cks.

Psychopaths. Take pleasure in inflicting pain or distress on something weaker than them or without defence.

Probably like it with women as well. Trump is a prime example.
Trump the animal lover on 05:29 - Apr 10 with 702 viewsPURe_Evil

What an absoulte c*nt.
Trump the animal lover on 05:32 - Apr 10 with 701 viewsPURe_Evil

Trump the animal lover on 16:59 - Apr 9 by Tummer_from_Texas

"I'll-informed, politically motivated bureaucrats 4000 miles away"

Change the word politically to financially and you've summed up the current situation at our football club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024