Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junkins 09:40 - Apr 9 with 2291 viewsSmellyplumz

All very quite from this arsehole I think the fans deserve some answers from you!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Junkins on 09:42 - Apr 9 with 2281 viewsE20Jack

What are the questions?

All questions anyone may have for him have an obvious answer don't they?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Junkins on 09:45 - Apr 9 with 2272 viewsDarran

I was thinking about this earlier. He always had so much to say but now we don't hear a peep from him.
Mind you I know for a FACT that he's been asked for an interview by the press. He actually told one member of the press to "ring me tomorrow" and he tried ringing him many times and Jenkins didn't answer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Junkins on 09:49 - Apr 9 with 2259 viewsWarwickHunt

Junkins on 09:45 - Apr 9 by Darran

I was thinking about this earlier. He always had so much to say but now we don't hear a peep from him.
Mind you I know for a FACT that he's been asked for an interview by the press. He actually told one member of the press to "ring me tomorrow" and he tried ringing him many times and Jenkins didn't answer.

In fairness, he was trying to get hold of N'Gog who we could sign and save us from relegation as he's now a free agent...
Junkins on 10:17 - Apr 9 with 2214 viewsSmellyplumz

Junkins on 09:42 - Apr 9 by E20Jack

What are the questions?

All questions anyone may have for him have an obvious answer don't they?

Maybe as he's in charge he'd like to explain to us where we go from here, not to much to ask is it. If I was a paranoid person I'd almost think he was hiding from his responsibilities.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Junkins on 12:37 - Apr 9 with 2082 viewsswan65split

He should be made to have a Q&A session with the fans in the Grand Theatre, and before the final home game walk around the pitch, to guage the reaction from the fans, he was quick enough to take the Glory and the Queens honour (and the money), now take the stick, bet the Bathplug doesnt!
He will hope it will die a death, just like the Club will do.
Junkins on 13:11 - Apr 9 with 2032 viewsjackportis

Junkins on 12:37 - Apr 9 by swan65split

He should be made to have a Q&A session with the fans in the Grand Theatre, and before the final home game walk around the pitch, to guage the reaction from the fans, he was quick enough to take the Glory and the Queens honour (and the money), now take the stick, bet the Bathplug doesnt!
He will hope it will die a death, just like the Club will do.

What like just sat on a chair on stage spotlight on him? Lol he'd get pelted with rotten tomatoes.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Junkins on 14:28 - Apr 9 with 1945 viewsBLAZE

Junkins on 13:11 - Apr 9 by jackportis

What like just sat on a chair on stage spotlight on him? Lol he'd get pelted with rotten tomatoes.

Tinned tomatoes would be better for the conniving c*nt
Junkins on 14:28 - Apr 9 with 1945 viewsE20Jack

Junkins on 10:17 - Apr 9 by Smellyplumz

Maybe as he's in charge he'd like to explain to us where we go from here, not to much to ask is it. If I was a paranoid person I'd almost think he was hiding from his responsibilities.

Well we go down I think, if we do manage to stay up then next season will be the same as this one and the last. Not too much in the way of investing in the side just hoping to survive another season.

Although why people want to hear from figures like this I will never know, surely we won't believe what he says anyway? just like the takeover was needed to take us to the next level - clearly that was rubbish as is mostly everything these people say.

add Clements comments about Borja being an important player to that pile too. They are just meaningless media soundbites, nobody gives honest opinions anymore. The dullest thing about modern day football is the obsession with the pre and post match interviews. All just as generic and meaningless as the next.

Login to get fewer ads

Junkins on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 1871 viewsCopaMundial

He was on the pitch prior to kick off against Boro making a presentation,when his name was announced there wasn't a single boo,this is sadly what our club has become.
Junkins on 15:05 - Apr 9 with 1846 viewsE20Jack

Junkins on 15:00 - Apr 9 by CopaMundial

He was on the pitch prior to kick off against Boro making a presentation,when his name was announced there wasn't a single boo,this is sadly what our club has become.

I would imagine the vast majority of the 20,000 crowd have no idea what has happened regarding his shares and the way he (they) went about selling them. A fan of the Trust, but think this is where they let themselves down.

Junkins on 15:06 - Apr 9 with 1843 views3swan

Junkins on 14:28 - Apr 9 by E20Jack

Well we go down I think, if we do manage to stay up then next season will be the same as this one and the last. Not too much in the way of investing in the side just hoping to survive another season.

Although why people want to hear from figures like this I will never know, surely we won't believe what he says anyway? just like the takeover was needed to take us to the next level - clearly that was rubbish as is mostly everything these people say.

add Clements comments about Borja being an important player to that pile too. They are just meaningless media soundbites, nobody gives honest opinions anymore. The dullest thing about modern day football is the obsession with the pre and post match interviews. All just as generic and meaningless as the next.

Whichever division there will be a need for a turnaround in players

Problem is without money available
Junkins on 15:07 - Apr 9 with 1839 views3swan

With our P.A. system I doubt many would have heard his name mentioned
Junkins on 15:14 - Apr 9 with 1817 viewsCopaMundial

Junkins on 15:07 - Apr 9 by 3swan

With our P.A. system I doubt many would have heard his name mentioned

You may have a point regarding the P.A system,but surely the shadow cast over the East stand by his conk should have left nobody in any doubt who it was.
Junkins on 15:19 - Apr 9 with 1794 views3swan

Junkins on 15:14 - Apr 9 by CopaMundial

You may have a point regarding the P.A system,but surely the shadow cast over the East stand by his conk should have left nobody in any doubt who it was.

Junkins on 16:42 - Apr 9 with 1661 viewsswan65split

Maybe, but we werent in the shyte like we are now, and by the final game we may already be flushed and on our way around the U bend to oblivion!!!
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 16:42]
Junkins on 21:38 - Apr 10 with 1327 viewsclloy2

Junkins on 15:06 - Apr 9 by 3swan

Whichever division there will be a need for a turnaround in players

Problem is without money available

I heard HJ us currently up in Falkirk looking to sign their entire academy ready for life in the championship
Junkins on 21:51 - Apr 10 with 1273 viewsKilkennyjack

Junkins on 21:38 - Apr 10 by clloy2

I heard HJ us currently up in Falkirk looking to sign their entire academy ready for life in the championship

We could close Fairwood and Landore and just get Falkirk to send us a full team if u21 players each season. Cut out the middle men, jobs a good un.

Beware of the Risen People

Junkins on 21:52 - Apr 10 with 1259 viewsLandore_Jack

The Trust and the supporters should call for his head at the end of the season. #Jenkins Out!

#backtojack

Junkins on 21:55 - Apr 10 with 1227 viewsLoyal

Junkins on 21:51 - Apr 10 by Kilkennyjack

We could close Fairwood and Landore and just get Falkirk to send us a full team if u21 players each season. Cut out the middle men, jobs a good un.

I quite agree, and turn the land in to a tomato farm. Lot of money in tomatoes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Junkins on 22:07 - Apr 10 with 1174 viewsclloy2

Junkins on 21:52 - Apr 10 by Landore_Jack

The Trust and the supporters should call for his head at the end of the season. #Jenkins Out!

They should certainly make him attend a Q&A session whereby he is asked to account why the squad which at the start of the season we were told was more than strong enough to hold its own, failed to live up to his high expectations.
Junkins on 22:36 - Apr 10 with 1090 viewsgiantstoneater

As a club where do we go from here an impending relegation a fan base that has lost faith in the team, chairman, new board (if we ever had faith in them in the first place) and some have lost faith in the trust we`ll need to build more bridges than the Thames has!. To date nobody is sure how much "investment" the Americans have put in. The season in which Sky money was at its highest and we also had a fair bit coming in through outgoing transfers, a simplistic view of it I know but that`s how most of us would view it. Getting rid of HJ might just open the doors for another gigantic cock-up of Bob Bradley proportions by the new board. Just how much will the new board back PC in the next window if i mentioned a loss of faith earlier in the post the a loss of faith in our scouting dept should have been first on the list!
Junkins on 07:18 - Apr 11 with 935 viewsclloy2

Junkins on 22:36 - Apr 10 by giantstoneater

As a club where do we go from here an impending relegation a fan base that has lost faith in the team, chairman, new board (if we ever had faith in them in the first place) and some have lost faith in the trust we`ll need to build more bridges than the Thames has!. To date nobody is sure how much "investment" the Americans have put in. The season in which Sky money was at its highest and we also had a fair bit coming in through outgoing transfers, a simplistic view of it I know but that`s how most of us would view it. Getting rid of HJ might just open the doors for another gigantic cock-up of Bob Bradley proportions by the new board. Just how much will the new board back PC in the next window if i mentioned a loss of faith earlier in the post the a loss of faith in our scouting dept should have been first on the list!

Good post and all very true. If we do get the bullet and drop this season, then every single one of us will have no reason to argue otherwise, that we have been such a shambles this year in every aspect of running a football club, that it rams home the point, that to disrespect the Prem league to the extent we have and expect to survive is one step too far. Continuous conveyer belt of managers, a self appointed DOF who buys all the players, the only criteria usually is they are cheap. Hands out contracts to ageing players that should be recycled in any progressive Prem league club, and has a strategy based on "there will be 3 worst teams than us". How sad that everything we have built on over the last 12 years or so comes crashing down in just 18 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024