Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season 13:04 - Apr 10 with 1322 viewsPegojack

Just been having a look at who we'll likely be playing next season, thinking about away trips, etc.

That giant-killing minnow club who we beat in the League Cup Final and all patronizingly felt sorry for - Bradford City - may well be our league equals next season.

FFS.
Next season on 13:05 - Apr 10 with 1313 viewsperchrockjack

Plenty oop north too.

Northern monkeys ? Plenty on here hate them

They ll be happy to sit in their favourite seat though and gossip away with their chums

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Next season on 13:36 - Apr 10 with 1251 viewsCooperman

Fulham away is the stand out one for me; I enjoy a night in The Smoke and Craven Cottage is a great ground to visit on match day even when it's not full.

I've been in and around Huddersfield a few times with work and always enjoyed a pint there.

Anyway it's all irrelevant as we'll be facing the Premier League giants next season.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Next season on 13:38 - Apr 10 with 1248 viewsperchrockjack

Hope Hudds go up

Great pubs there though.

Great fans too.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Next season on 14:24 - Apr 10 with 1196 viewsPegojack

Next season on 13:38 - Apr 10 by perchrockjack

Hope Hudds go up

Great pubs there though.

Great fans too.

Last time I went to see the Swans at Huddersfield, I went to the Gas Club, which was only about half a mile from the ground.
I think you had to pay a nominal quid or two to join, there was parking there, and cheap beer plus pie, chips and peas for a pittance. Place was packed with supporters from both sides, very friendly atmosphere.
Next season on 15:16 - Apr 10 with 1103 viewsswan65split

Despite me being a pessimist and a Grumpy moany Bathplug, can I just say

WE ARE NOT DOWN YET!

Despite playing shyte, I will be cheering and encouraging all I can to save our drop.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 15:19]
Next season on 15:17 - Apr 10 with 1099 viewsTheKirkyLife

Loftus Road and Craven Cottage away - both really different grounds to what we usually get in the Prem.

AND they'll be cheaper too. Always an upside.
Next season on 15:45 - Apr 10 with 1040 viewsstevethejack

Next season on 15:17 - Apr 10 by TheKirkyLife

Loftus Road and Craven Cottage away - both really different grounds to what we usually get in the Prem.

They will not be cheaper. Guaranteed.
Next season on 15:48 - Apr 10 with 1029 viewsbuilthjack

£20 now. Have the Championship got a subsidised scheme? If not they will be £25-£45

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Next season on 15:51 - Apr 10 with 1022 viewsTheKirkyLife

Next season on 15:48 - Apr 10 by builthjack

£20 now. Have the Championship got a subsidised scheme? If not they will be £25-£45

Really? Well that's disappointing.
Next season on 15:51 - Apr 10 with 1017 viewspencoedjack

My fav away trips Fulham & QPR
Next season on 18:09 - Apr 10 with 901 viewsJBT95

Fulham are in the play-offs so not sure why everybody is on about us going there if they are convinced we are going down.
Next season on 19:29 - Apr 10 with 800 viewslonglostjack

Next season on 18:09 - Apr 10 by JBT95

Fulham are in the play-offs so not sure why everybody is on about us going there if they are convinced we are going down.

That's cheered me up. Cheers mate.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024