Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? 20:49 - Apr 10 with 3364 viewsLoyal

With this squad ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 20:53 - Apr 10 with 2676 viewsFlashberryjack

No........we're just not good enough, no matter who our manager is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 20:54 - Apr 10 with 2676 viewsploppy

He might have, but we'd have been awful to watch. Oh wait ...
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 20:54 - Apr 10 with 2672 viewsTheKirkyLife

Yes.
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:05 - Apr 10 with 2627 viewsKilkennyjack

No

Beware of the Risen People

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:11 - Apr 10 with 2603 viewsNeathJack

Maybe.
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:13 - Apr 10 with 2594 viewscostalotta

His record would suggest he would have.
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:13 - Apr 10 with 2594 viewsjack247

I think so. I wanted him at the time, realistically we were never going to meet his demands for wages and transfers though
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:16 - Apr 10 with 2578 viewsJack_Kass

No he probably would have got us into far worse s**t with his wage demands and making a 20m bid for Chris Samba

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:42 - Apr 10 with 2453 viewsWarwickHunt

Guidolin wouldn't have got us into it...
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:45 - Apr 10 with 2426 viewsjack2jack

Sorry lads it really doesn't matter, we're in the brown stuff,and it's going to take some effort to get out of it.
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:46 - Apr 10 with 2415 viewsLoyal

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:16 - Apr 10 by Jack_Kass

No he probably would have got us into far worse s**t with his wage demands and making a 20m bid for Chris Samba

Clearly worth it though.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:49 - Apr 10 with 2368 viewsBanosswan

Palace bring flamini on to see out the game, we bring on ki.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 22:54 - Apr 10 with 2227 viewsperchrockjack

Yes.
He would have got in players commensurate with our position.horses for courses if ya like

IE proper defenders , steel in midfield. Dross dumped

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 23:04 - Apr 10 with 2191 viewsSmellyplumz

All academic now though, can't wait to see what exciting dross we sign in the summer.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 23:10 - Apr 10 with 2163 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:16 - Apr 10 by Jack_Kass

Allerdyce is probably on less than what we're paying Gomis each week to play for Marseille.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 23:37 - Apr 10 with 2059 viewsCooperman

I think he probably would have. Although I said on here at the time that I didn't want him here after the England issue.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 00:47 - Apr 11 with 1931 viewsJango

He spent about £40million in January. Before that his record was worse than Pardews. Same with Sunderland, he was crap until he spent a load in January.
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 03:24 - Apr 11 with 1829 viewsGlyn1

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 21:42 - Apr 10 by WarwickHunt

Guidolin wouldn't have got us into it...

Absolutely 100% right. Guidolin got sacked because we had a horrendous set of matches at the start of the season and he was too self-effacing and, frankly, too old looking to appeal to Jenkins and our new owners. He was sacked just as the easier games arrived. I'm convinced we would have been six points better off if he had stayed.

But to be fair, we would also be better off if Clement's interview had been better than Bradley's.

I'm sorry lads. Call me a pessimist if you like, but I'm beginning to think that we might - possibly - be in trouble.

I'm going to the Watford match and I see that they have the oldest set of players in the division, so if we keep kicking their zimmer frames away then we might stand a chance.

And as for Fat Sam? I'd truly, truly much prefer us to get relegated.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 3:26]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 09:19 - Apr 11 with 1594 viewsperchrockjack

If we d had a shrewd board we d have got Alladyce.

Offered him a way back and a short term contract with massive bonus

He d have kept us up as he will palarse

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 09:20 - Apr 11 with 1586 views3swan

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 09:19 - Apr 11 by perchrockjack

If we d had a shrewd board we d have got Alladyce.

Offered him a way back and a short term contract with massive bonus

He d have kept us up as he will palarse

Not sure he would have come to us, as we don't have the players to play his style of game
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 09:25 - Apr 11 with 1570 viewsWarwickHunt

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 03:24 - Apr 11 by Glyn1

Absolutely 100% right. Guidolin got sacked because we had a horrendous set of matches at the start of the season and he was too self-effacing and, frankly, too old looking to appeal to Jenkins and our new owners. He was sacked just as the easier games arrived. I'm convinced we would have been six points better off if he had stayed.

But to be fair, we would also be better off if Clement's interview had been better than Bradley's.

I'm sorry lads. Call me a pessimist if you like, but I'm beginning to think that we might - possibly - be in trouble.

I'm going to the Watford match and I see that they have the oldest set of players in the division, so if we keep kicking their zimmer frames away then we might stand a chance.

The Bradley and Clement interviews were a formality.

The Yanks were waiting for an excuse to replace Guido with Bobo the Clown and our fixture list (coupled with the Euros and not replacing Ayew and Ash) delivered.

Stupid. Fûcking. Cûnts. Yes man Gonzo equally to blame.

Guidolin took over Monk's motorway pile-up and got us 25 points from the last 15 games of the season (including, from memory, all the top 7).
Anyone expecting Champagne football as well with that squad is certifiable.

[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 9:38]
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 09:27 - Apr 11 with 1561 viewsperchrockjack

He d had got us those required Clive one way or t other

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 09:30 - Apr 11 with 1551 views3swan

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 09:27 - Apr 11 by perchrockjack

He d had got us those required Clive one way or t other

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Palace have genuine pace in their squad and some gutsy players. The blend is ideal for him to work with.

What have we got to match that? There is no way he would have been given enough money to strengthen and that includes loan players.

All about opinions but nothing that has happened to us off the field makes me think any different
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 09:35 - Apr 11 with 1537 viewsHeadmaster

Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 03:24 - Apr 11 by Glyn1

Guidolin was sacked because he was too self-effacing and old-looking? He was sacked because of poor results and poor performances.

We performed poorly against Burnley, our home match against Hull, and that shambolic Southampton game. It's OK playing well against the bigger teams, but when you can't perform against the bottom sides what is the point? Obviously it's not entirely his fault, but he as to accept some of the blame.
Would fat greedy Allardyce have got us out the shit ? on 09:36 - Apr 11 with 1533 viewsperchrockjack

It's always a pleasure to disagree with you Clive.

If only other posters were like you and didn't derail good subjects to vent contempt to another poster

I've hated this season, worst I can remember for sheer incompetence . Liverpool game aside, it's been sickening to witness .

This summer will see us either fall into oblivion again or see us wise up, gird loins and give it areal go and get back.

The city of Swansea needs Premier League more than any other currently in EPL

That it seems to be in so much doodoo by local people makes it worse

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024