Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 Horse Race For Survival 21:56 - Apr 10 with 3685 viewsAl_Bundy

Here goes.... us and Hull race to 17th now !!!

Can we do it !?
2 Horse Race For Survival on 21:57 - Apr 10 with 3037 viewsNeathJack

You mean will we do it.

And no, we won't.
2 Horse Race For Survival on 21:57 - Apr 10 with 3032 viewsRevJames

How much do the players want it?

I mean REALLY want it.
2 Horse Race For Survival on 22:07 - Apr 10 with 2934 viewswaynekerr55

2 Horse Race For Survival on 21:57 - Apr 10 by RevJames

How much do the players want it?

I mean REALLY want it.

If Llorente stays fit we have a chance. If not we are royally Debbie does Dallased

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

2 Horse Race For Survival on 22:09 - Apr 10 with 2916 viewsLoyal

To compare these set of knackers in a Swansea shirt to a horse is pretty poor.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

2 Horse Race For Survival on 22:10 - Apr 10 with 2901 viewsjack2jack

I'll tell you after the WBA game.
2 Horse Race For Survival on 22:25 - Apr 10 with 2825 viewsshenleymun

We'll know before then
2 Horse Race For Survival on 22:39 - Apr 10 with 2730 viewsjack2jack

2 Horse Race For Survival on 22:25 - Apr 10 by shenleymun

We'll know before then

More than likely mate,I'm running out of positivity here!
2 Horse Race For Survival on 23:33 - Apr 10 with 2564 viewswhiterock

2pts in it with 18 to play for, you would say Hull are in the box seat but not over yet
Login to get fewer ads

2 Horse Race For Survival on 23:36 - Apr 10 with 2545 viewsCooperman

Hull FFS!

How has it come to this? Up against the one club that was nailed on for relegation at the start of the season; no manager, no players, disagreement between owners and fans. It was a right old basket case.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

2 Horse Race For Survival on 23:37 - Apr 10 with 2532 viewslifelong

2 Horse Race For Survival on 23:33 - Apr 10 by whiterock

2pts in it with 18 to play for, you would say Hull are in the box seat but not over yet

That's the spirit, beat Watfod on Saturday, Hull lose to Stoke we go above them, the start of the revival.
2 Horse Race For Survival on 07:22 - Apr 11 with 2218 views3swan

2 Horse Race For Survival on 23:36 - Apr 10 by Cooperman

Hull FFS!

How has it come to this? Up against the one club that was nailed on for relegation at the start of the season; no manager, no players, disagreement between owners and fans. It was a right old basket case.

Swansea & Hull so similar in so many ways.
2 Horse Race For Survival on 07:36 - Apr 11 with 2159 viewshammy

2 Horse Race For Survival on 23:33 - Apr 10 by whiterock

In a perverse way this could be our most exciting end of season in the PL. Let's hope PC can get us up for the battle ahead !

Going to Watford on Saturday and at the moment looking forward to it ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

2 Horse Race For Survival on 07:41 - Apr 11 with 2139 viewsjackal

The final 6 games are not the most difficult under normal circumstances. Even Man U. away. They have drawn a lot at OT this season.

Unfortunately our team have not got the balls for the fight.Judging by the last few performances, they will just lie down.

Any half decent team would have a good chance of survival. But........
2 Horse Race For Survival on 07:53 - Apr 11 with 2101 viewskarnataka

Hull FFS!

Hull did indeed start the season as a basket case but a few weeks into the season we also became a basket case and despite green shoots of revival, we haven't been able to sustain it.
2 Horse Race For Survival on 08:05 - Apr 11 with 2058 viewswestside

Losing to Hull twice hasn't helped us
2 Horse Race For Survival on 08:06 - Apr 11 with 2052 viewskarnataka

2 Horse Race For Survival on 08:05 - Apr 11 by westside

Losing to Hull twice hasn't helped us

4 games against Hull & Boro. 1 point.
2 Horse Race For Survival on 08:26 - Apr 11 with 1984 viewsDr_Winston

Hull FFS!

Because we gave away a quarter of our season to a hapless idiot.

Frankly it's a bit of a miracle that we're still in contention considering most other teams effectively had a ten game head start.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

2 Horse Race For Survival on 08:31 - Apr 11 with 1964 viewsSTID2017

2 Horse Race For Survival on 08:26 - Apr 11 by Dr_Winston

Because we gave away a quarter of our season to a hapless idiot.

Frankly it's a bit of a miracle that we're still in contention considering most other teams effectively had a ten game head start.

I know it doesn't make it better, but he was in charge for virtually a third of our season (11 games) plus Curtis oversaw the hapless performance at home to Bournemouth.
Given that, it's a wonder we are not below Sunderland at this time.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

2 Horse Race For Survival on 08:50 - Apr 11 with 1901 viewsCooperman

Yeah yeah guys, thanks for pointing it out to me. I just didn't see it coming down to this last August and I had Hull nailed on for 20th place.

2 Horse Race For Survival on 09:11 - Apr 11 with 1837 viewstheloneranger

Who would have thought that losing to Hull 2-0 last August was THE 6 pointer.

2 points behind Hull now.....win that one and we'd be 4 points in front with 6 to play!!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

2 Horse Race For Survival on 09:12 - Apr 11 with 1830 views3swan

2 Horse Race For Survival on 09:11 - Apr 11 by theloneranger

2 points behind Hull now.....win that one and we'd be 4 points in front with 6 to play!!!

Just think if we had done the double over them instead of the other way around.

Came away from the home game wondering how the hell we had managed to lose
2 Horse Race For Survival on 10:36 - Apr 11 with 1717 viewsCooperman

2 Horse Race For Survival on 09:12 - Apr 11 by 3swan

Just think if we had done the double over them instead of the other way around.

Came away from the home game wondering how the hell we had managed to lose

Same here. All I could muster on the way home was "WTF".

2 Horse Race For Survival on 11:09 - Apr 11 with 1653 views34dfgdf54

2 Horse Race For Survival on 09:11 - Apr 11 by theloneranger

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I said to my brother leaving the ground that day, we will look at that come the end of the season.

The games we had directly after were daunting, and apart from a few mini revivals we never recovered from that run of games with very little points. I expected Hull to be bottom by a mile though, they didn't bring anyone in after promotion and they looked very poor. They will be in this league next year simply because of the managerial appointment, he's done an incredible job.

It has been an unbelievable ride, which I never expected to see in my lifetime, but the way we have simply surrendered everything the club has worked for from a number of baffling decisions in the board room leaves an extremely bitter taste.

As I have said before, I don't feel bad for the players, f*ck them all, the vast majority are nowhere near good enough to play at this level, it's the poor ordinary folks at the club who will no doubt be looking for new employment come May. Devastating.

Huw Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, JVZ and the rest of them, should leave immediately and never return. Cretins of the highest order.
2 Horse Race For Survival on 11:12 - Apr 11 with 1645 viewsperchrockjack

Well said Risca

Think we re all agreed

This debacle is so unnecessary

Hull started the season as basket cases

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

2 Horse Race For Survival on 11:18 - Apr 11 with 1627 viewswaynekerr55

2 Horse Race For Survival on 11:09 - Apr 11 by 34dfgdf54

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I said to my brother leaving the ground that day, we will look at that come the end of the season.

The games we had directly after were daunting, and apart from a few mini revivals we never recovered from that run of games with very little points. I expected Hull to be bottom by a mile though, they didn't bring anyone in after promotion and they looked very poor. They will be in this league next year simply because of the managerial appointment, he's done an incredible job.

It has been an unbelievable ride, which I never expected to see in my lifetime, but the way we have simply surrendered everything the club has worked for from a number of baffling decisions in the board room leaves an extremely bitter taste.

As I have said before, I don't feel bad for the players, f*ck them all, the vast majority are nowhere near good enough to play at this level, it's the poor ordinary folks at the club who will no doubt be looking for new employment come May. Devastating.

Huw Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan, JVZ and the rest of them, should leave immediately and never return. Cretins of the highest order.

Spot on. Sadly, and I say this with respect - if you only take 1 point from 12 against Hull and Boro, we deserve to go down.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024