Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien 08:44 - Apr 11 with 1577 viewsSTID2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39554771
"There is currently an excellent working relationship between all parties and the priority for everyone is to secure our Premier League status this season while continuing to build a strong, sustainable and successful football club that all Swansea City fans can be proud of for many years to come."
Interesting last paragraph that - let's hope they put they money where their mouth is.
I won't hold my breath though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 09:16 - Apr 11 with 1546 viewsperchrockjack

We ll soon see

If we go down they will have to spend .

They will also have to ,surely, dump or sell at least six players

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 09:27 - Apr 11 with 1533 viewsDarran

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 09:16 - Apr 11 by perchrockjack

We ll soon see

If we go down they will have to spend .

They will also have to ,surely, dump or sell at least six players

They won't have to spend a penny if they sell a least six players.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 09:31 - Apr 11 with 1523 viewsLandore_Jack

When it became public that the Americans were buying shares why didn't the Trust activate the clause which stated "all shares must be offered to existing shareholders first?" Why didn't the Trust show the Americans the existing SHA?

#backtojack

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 20:18 - Apr 11 with 1378 viewsRevJames

Can't help thinking that this should have been a top priority last July.

I'm afraid that this is merely PR talk and that we are already holed below the waterline.....
Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 20:28 - Apr 11 with 1348 viewsmonmouth

Yadda yadda yadda. Well you've been here 9 months Jase my old mucker and we are weaker than we have been since promotion in all areas, and under your stewardship we have a club that is a laughing stock that none of of us are proud of, except in terms of our core visceral feelings. You see old boy, we already used to have what you are trying to 'build', until the c***s that you have left in charge and supported publicly wilfully chucked it all away through greed, selfishness and incompetence.

So take your yankee feelgood meaningless w*nkspeak and stick it up your oversized arse.

Many thanks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 20:48 - Apr 11 with 1300 viewsGlyn1

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 09:31 - Apr 11 by Landore_Jack

When it became public that the Americans were buying shares why didn't the Trust activate the clause which stated "all shares must be offered to existing shareholders first?" Why didn't the Trust show the Americans the existing SHA?

"Why didn't the Trust show the Americans the existing SHA?"

According to the Trust's statement this evening - that's exactly what they did.

"Another point raised in the media reports related to the awareness of the buyers to the existence of the original Shareholders Agreement and the validity of this document. The Trust can confirm that a copy of the original Shareholders Agreement was provided to the buyers’ legal team prior to completion of the sale. A copy was sent as soon as we were advised that the sellers had warranted that no such agreement existed."
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 20:50]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 21:33 - Apr 11 with 1205 viewsOldjack

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 20:48 - Apr 11 by Glyn1

"Why didn't the Trust show the Americans the existing SHA?"

According to the Trust's statement this evening - that's exactly what they did.

"Another point raised in the media reports related to the awareness of the buyers to the existence of the original Shareholders Agreement and the validity of this document. The Trust can confirm that a copy of the original Shareholders Agreement was provided to the buyers’ legal team prior to completion of the sale. A copy was sent as soon as we were advised that the sellers had warranted that no such agreement existed."
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 20:50]

Someone's telling porkies ,and it bloody stinks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 21:40 - Apr 11 with 1165 viewsWingstandwood

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 21:33 - Apr 11 by Oldjack

Someone's telling porkies ,and it bloody stinks

Yep! My interpretation is we're witnessing standards of honesty, morals and common decency that well and truly belong in the sh#t strewn gutter. I mean? I thought the Petty era was something unbearably appalling but what's unfolding here totally eclipses all that.

How the f#ck the lowlife scumbag filth can walk around their home city and turn up at the Liberty Stadium leaching n' freeloading n' ego-tripping beggars belief!

JTAK my f#cking arse!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 23:51 - Apr 11 with 1050 viewsRogerstone

Wouldn't the lawyers have done due diligence?

It's a load of old waffle!

Blah blah blah I have no sympathy for them and even less for the sell outs.

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Swansea City owners not shown shareholders agreement, says Jason Levien on 00:15 - Apr 12 with 1023 viewsSmellyplumz

The new owners sit on a throne of lies... But we already knew this didn't we.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024