Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33678 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 15 with 2158 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 15 by skippyjack

Fair play.. f*cking clueless... wasn't this guy a No2 at the elite level?..

Did he just put the cones out at training?

He's an 'expert' Skip.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 15 with 2158 viewsCooperman

Narsingh off is fair enough, but one change isn't enough IMO.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 15 with 2117 viewsFireboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 15 by dailew

Borja to the rescue. Fulton off?

No narsingh

Now et that cvnt ki off for carroll
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 15 with 2106 viewsLoyal

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

He's an 'expert' Skip.

He hasn't got the ingredients.
We are sleepwalking again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 15 with 2043 viewsJackanapes

Cant even pass to team mates 5 yards away. Utter fking garbage.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:20 - Apr 15 with 2011 viewsFireboy

Atm we are the only team apart from Bournemouth not to score today

And the way it's going that's not gonna change
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 15 with 1958 viewsspiderboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 15 by Loyal

He hasn't got the ingredients.
We are sleepwalking again.

I can see an equaliser coming in the next few mins
BELIEVE
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 15 with 1948 viewsAl_Bundy

So we play Llorente and we don't get any decent crosses in for him..

We are not even a half trick pony !!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 15 with 1834 viewsmagicdaps10

We have scored 1 goal in 420 odd minutes of football.

1 in 7 hours of football.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 15 with 1817 viewsHeadmaster

This is painful. Why did I switch it back on
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 15 with 1807 viewsCooperman

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Apr 15 by Al_Bundy

So we play Llorente and we don't get any decent crosses in for him..

We are not even a half trick pony !!

We set ourselves up for a game plan and then ignore it. It's incredible. Even the coaching basics are missing.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 15 with 1790 viewsJackanapes

Hull are having a right go, Why cant we do that. What the fk man. Trotting about like a training game.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 15 with 1763 viewsABERSWAN

Stoke back winning,Crouch.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Apr 15 with 1715 viewsNogginthenog

Hull losing 2/1
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 15 with 1669 viewsmagicdaps10

Stoke winning, if I were manager of this tem then I would really go for it.

3-5-2.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 15 with 1629 viewsairedale

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 15 by monmouth

I was going to say if we don't win we are finished as Hull will do these at home easily, they are shit, and then well.....words fail me.

2-0 or 3-0 by the end. We are nothing compared to what we used to be anyway, so whats the point. You can't repair this damage even if we pulled off the Lazarus. Still, at least we made a few c***s millionaires. I honestly hope that they become too scared to go out in the city and have to fack off wherever. W*nkers.

They'll be missed in Tesco Oystermouth Road, or clothes shopping in Debenhams and M & S.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Apr 15 with 1598 viewsskippyjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

He's an 'expert' Skip.

Don't start me off on experts.. f*ck.. half of them are only in employment because I'm lenient.

They just turn up in suit and ties.. that's literally it.. suits and ties.. I just see suits and ties.. nothing else..

They just turn up with their suit and ties.. state they're an expert.. and that's about it really.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 15 with 1577 viewsEbo

They are too scared to wear the f*cking shirt. Shit houses the lot of them

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 15 with 1567 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Apr 15 by ABERSWAN

Stoke back winning,Crouch.

Find it hard to particularly care. Does anyone seriously think we are not the worst or second worst team in this league. We have to save ourselves. happy to tempt fate, but anyone see it. really?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 15 with 1505 viewsFireboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Apr 15 by magicdaps10

Stoke winning, if I were manager of this tem then I would really go for it.

3-5-2.

Exactly. .

Fvck all to lose

COYJB
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 15 with 1503 viewslonglostjack

Come on Swans go for it !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 15 with 1480 viewsJohnw102

He's an 'expert' Skip.

EXPERT = Ex + has been spent + drip under pressure

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Apr 15 with 1474 viewsairedale

Who's that bloke on for us? No 10 I think.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Apr 15 with 1439 viewsmagicdaps10

Hull could lose all their remaining games and we would still go down.

The club has been killed and the players are like corpses on the pitch.

Sad 12 months for this club.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 15 with 1291 viewsE20Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Find it hard to particularly care. Does anyone seriously think we are not the worst or second worst team in this league. We have to save ourselves. happy to tempt fate, but anyone see it. really?

Huh? We are below them, we need them to drop points otherwise we physically cannot go above them no matter what we do.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024