Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33765 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Apr 15 with 2452 viewsdailew

Can't see us getting 30 pts. Break Cardiff's record.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Apr 15 with 2388 viewsunion_jack

So much tension in these players now that they can't do the basics right. Over or under weighting passes / crosses.

It's all over I'm afraid.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Apr 15 with 2380 viewsMrSwerve

Absolutely no urgency to close down whatsoever.

We're a different team to the first few games under PC. What's happened?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 15 with 2289 viewsadamswan

We are missing a lot, i'm not kidding myself..but the lack of pace is depressing. Any zip we seemed to play with in PC's first few games has died a death. So so static. You'd hope the anxiety/adrenaline of the precarious situation would speed things up, alas, it seems to have slowed us down.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 15 with 2280 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Apr 15 by E20Jack

Huh? We are below them, we need them to drop points otherwise we physically cannot go above them no matter what we do.

Okl et me rephrase. Whether they win or lose, we are going down.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 15 with 2252 viewsnierika

Stoke handing us an opportunity and we're fücking useless
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Apr 15 with 2234 viewsmagicdaps10

Will we get 30points!?

I cant see us scoring 3 goals in all our remaining games.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Apr 15 with 2165 viewsFireboy

3-1 stoke

Come on you swans
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Apr 15 with 2142 viewsCooperman

Hull now 3-1 down.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Apr 15 with 2128 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

Absolutely no urgency to close down whatsoever.

We're a different team to the first few games under PC. What's happened?

Well, we're stuck with him, but I have to say, we outplayed Palace with some nice football before he started 'training' us. I don't know if he's any good or not, nor does anyone, but our club is a total shambles top to bottom.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Apr 15 with 2118 viewsSmellyplumz

Owners and players gave up weeks ago

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 15 with 1989 viewsCooperman

We are in danger of becoming known as Swansea Nil.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:41 - Apr 15 with 1985 viewsdailew

This is just a shambles now.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 15 with 1920 viewsmagicdaps10

From swanselona to swanseni

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 15 with 1885 viewsAl_Bundy

Watford are playing like a Championship side.. says a lot we are still 2nd best with our team of internationals .. we are so bare bones of quality in this squad I fear this team wouldn't even compete in the division below.

Now we are pinning our hopes on Baston who are been ignored by the management since he's been here.

On a better note... the weather is improving for Jenkins in the Costa's
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 15 with 1841 viewsJack_Kass

They say things balance out

Watford player elbows an opposition player in his own penalty box, and Leroy Fer kicks the goalkeepers legs when he's mid air, he probably aimed for the ball fs

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 15 with 1771 viewsKingBony

God we are so poor it's unreal

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Apr 15 with 1723 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 15 by Jack_Kass

They say things balance out

Watford player elbows an opposition player in his own penalty box, and Leroy Fer kicks the goalkeepers legs when he's mid air, he probably aimed for the ball fs

The big-nosed c*nt.

(Waynekerr55, 2016)

Edit: Quoted the wrong post, but f*ck it.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 16:47]

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Apr 15 with 1622 viewsicecoldjack

Times like these you need guts, we have none at all . Most of those players just have no idea of what it means to the city if relegated.

It's sad and lets be honest most of us knew it around 18 months ago, the decline in the football and erosion of our principles was clear to see then it's just that many stuck the head in the sand thinking it will fix itself, it won't .
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 15 with 1552 viewsunion_jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Apr 15 by Al_Bundy

Watford are playing like a Championship side.. says a lot we are still 2nd best with our team of internationals .. we are so bare bones of quality in this squad I fear this team wouldn't even compete in the division below.

Now we are pinning our hopes on Baston who are been ignored by the management since he's been here.

On a better note... the weather is improving for Jenkins in the Costa's

We won't compete in the championship.

Mid table will be over achieving for us next season I think.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Apr 15 with 1548 viewsLoyal

So deflated.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 15 with 1454 viewsskippyjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Apr 15 by Smellyplumz

Owners and players gave up weeks ago

Some of us fans gave up at the start of the season when adequate replacements were not sort after..

Fair play to me and Dr.Winston.. we're incredibly consistent..

Huw and the sell outs are not going to be able to walk in Swansea again when the economy gets squeezed due to relegation.. but that's the price you pay for being in the 'big business boys league'..

The pressure on their shoulders must be beyond understanding..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 15 with 1454 viewsjackportis

Ayews made a great impact...quality

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 15 with 1449 viewsSmellyplumz

Awful horrible football

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Apr 15 with 1378 viewsMrSwerve

It's great when you see your captain sulking and getting frustrated all the time.

Thought I'd get that in before TheRes later on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024