Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33674 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 15 with 1487 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

And at the back. And in midfield. Keeper's ok though.

Fabianski has been at fault for more goals than any other play in the league (as of 6th April).

http://www.squawka.com/news/which-teams-have-made-the-most-defensive-errors-lead

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 15 with 1482 viewsicecoldjack

Well lets be honest, the players are only half the story here. Borja ? why sign him ? why sign Fer when everyone knew Joe Allen was available? why not cash in on the likes of Ki who is the most average joe player ive ever seen?

Just look at the midfield . fulton? leon,fer,ki,cork,routs,barrow,montero,dyer,carroll every single one bang average at best championship standard or lower at worse.

Its taken 2 yrs to fook up a club that was almost impossible to destroy but somehow it was acheived in record time.

thanks to the sell outs who played a blinder cooking the books and making the club look sellable while not giving a fook about the playing squad or what players were needed to keep the club going, the trust stood by and voiced none of these concerns either so fook them too as most fans have been saying this for nearly 2 yrs.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 15 with 1470 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski has been at fault for more goals than any other play in the league (as of 6th April).

http://www.squawka.com/news/which-teams-have-made-the-most-defensive-errors-lead

Too easy, Dwight. Too easy.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 15 with 1450 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone else gone through the anger, denial phases and now in a weird almost neutral form of resigned acceptance? The good ship 'Hope' seems to have finally sailed away after today's shower of excreta.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 15 with 1450 viewsmonmouth

Ah well, it's only football. I'm off out for a nice walk and a beer on the river.

I'm sure our multimillionaire team...(what did that display 'earn' today in total? £1.5m?) and our multimillionaire local 'saviours' will be hurting badly tonight though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 15 with 1427 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Too easy, Dwight. Too easy.

Apparently Darren Randolph overtook Fabianski in that category today.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 15 with 1404 viewsKingBony

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 15 by Muteswan

Does anyone know or understand what Ayew actually does other than lose the ball? I don't think I've ever seen him pass the ball to one of our players. Another waste of money!

He set up our goal against Spurs

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 15 with 1400 viewsJackanapes

Whats actually funny is that we are now better off gd wise than we were this morning compared to Hull.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 15 with 1387 viewsDarran

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 15 by Jack_Meoff

Anyone else gone through the anger, denial phases and now in a weird almost neutral form of resigned acceptance? The good ship 'Hope' seems to have finally sailed away after today's shower of excreta.

Yes Harry I've just about gone past caring.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 15 with 1346 viewsshandyjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 15 by Jack_Meoff

if we were fighting to our last breath and it wasn't enough then fair enough. It's the cowardly gutless performances that's making me so angry

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:12 - Apr 15 with 1330 viewsperchrockjack

I agree with all of you
Haven't the energy to argue

No positives at all

None

Truly ,we could fall right through the leagues

At least six of that team HAVE to go

I do feel for Baston whose been royally shafted

To be not involved whatsoever in games when filth like Ki are is deeply sinister

Not sure of Clement hadn't given up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 15 with 1309 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

Well lets be honest, the players are only half the story here. Borja ? why sign him ? why sign Fer when everyone knew Joe Allen was available? why not cash in on the likes of Ki who is the most average joe player ive ever seen?

Just look at the midfield . fulton? leon,fer,ki,cork,routs,barrow,montero,dyer,carroll every single one bang average at best championship standard or lower at worse.

Its taken 2 yrs to fook up a club that was almost impossible to destroy but somehow it was acheived in record time.

thanks to the sell outs who played a blinder cooking the books and making the club look sellable while not giving a fook about the playing squad or what players were needed to keep the club going, the trust stood by and voiced none of these concerns either so fook them too as most fans have been saying this for nearly 2 yrs.

Excellent post ,we have a side full of championship players ,interesting to note that the happy clappers on here are now noticing the fact Mawson is championship at best ,the pity of it all is that in the championship we will struggle with this lot
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 15 with 1298 viewsJackanapes

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

if we were fighting to our last breath and it wasn't enough then fair enough. It's the cowardly gutless performances that's making me so angry

Yup, The last two performances have left me scratching my head. How could they try so little? They can all just fk off as far as Im concerned.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 15 with 1268 viewstomdickharry

We talk about the players,you must wonder if Mr Clement has any idea how to manage a football team,from the look of him on the stream today he looks to be at a loss what to do next and all this against a very poor Watford team,who strolled through the game at snails pace,just shows how poor we were.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 15 with 1264 viewsicecoldjack

I've been there since the baldy bob was in control, but like with all good craziness the hope of miracles appears then takes away then appears then takes away..

The head V The heart init
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 15 with 1256 viewsMuteswan

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:08 - Apr 15 by KingBony

He set up our goal against Spurs

Oh yeah , sorry I forgot that , one nice piece of skill since he came.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:18 - Apr 15 with 1188 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

I've been there since the baldy bob was in control, but like with all good craziness the hope of miracles appears then takes away then appears then takes away..

The head V The heart init

I lost heart a couple of weeks ago........about the same time as our players.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Apr 15 with 1173 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 15 by tomdickharry

We talk about the players,you must wonder if Mr Clement has any idea how to manage a football team,from the look of him on the stream today he looks to be at a loss what to do next and all this against a very poor Watford team,who strolled through the game at snails pace,just shows how poor we were.

When you've had four managers in a season and we're still shit at what point do you stop blaming the poor sucker in charge and start pointing the finger at those who actually play the game every week?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 15 with 1109 viewsKingBony

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 15 by Muteswan

Oh yeah , sorry I forgot that , one nice piece of skill since he came.

Yeah, never gonna set the world alight

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 15 with 1095 viewsperchrockjack

But it's the men who ce been brought in.

An ageing sick Itslian

A nobody

And one who is best known for being number 2

And yeah,alladyce would have kept us up

No way would he have presided over dross we ve bought

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Apr 15 with 1072 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

When you've had four managers in a season and we're still shit at what point do you stop blaming the poor sucker in charge and start pointing the finger at those who actually play the game every week?

I'm thinking they are all shit. Owners, Chair, vice chair, directors, manager coaches and players. All a sea of arsegravy and that changing any of it in isolation would actually change nothing.

But yes, there were 11+3 ridiculously rich and overpaid shitheads on the grass that can't pass, shoot, head, contol or organise. Nor care. It's time they were not allowed to escape accountability. If I was there today I would have boo'd, and I don't boo.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Apr 15 with 1071 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:14 - Apr 15 by tomdickharry

Well that just screams that he's lost the dressing room.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 15 with 1042 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 15 by GeoffThom

Excellent post ,we have a side full of championship players ,interesting to note that the happy clappers on here are now noticing the fact Mawson is championship at best ,the pity of it all is that in the championship we will struggle with this lot

Well i agree there also. Mawson and carroll may be good players one day, the same with Amat but whoever thought those boys could step in and equal Ash Williams was mad, Carroll failed here last time and is still not good enough to run a midfield or keep the ball, something an overage leon can still do much better.

Not to blame these boys mind, its not their fault at all. We all knew a top replacement was needed to replace Ash, the decision to let him go for 12m was ok, but only if he was replaced with quality, if we dont find the quality we dont sell!! so fookin simple!!

the swans however do the opposite, sell its best assets then start looking around half way through the window for a replacement. Mad as fook, yet the people controlling that madness are on 500k a year!

I said many months ago that huw was preparing us for the championship, people thought that was mad, not really, why else would you secure routs,dyer,britton and rangel ?

why sign cheap players ?
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Apr 15 with 1038 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:19 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Yep. No commitment, no passion. Our players think every match is a Fairwood session.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:29 - Apr 15 with 1022 viewsperchrockjack

Our dressing room is very fragile though but I d wait until May

There again, most important that Jenkins goes NOW

As long as he stays we ll never recover

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024