Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33777 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:29 - Apr 15 with 1631 viewsJackFish

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 15 by Jackanapes

Yup, The last two performances have left me scratching my head. How could they try so little? They can all just fk off as far as Im concerned.

Really pissed me off that people were applauding them after the game after yet another shite performance and defeat.

Narsingh in particular was completely pathetic today, in such an important game he put in zero effort, completely unforgivable.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:29 - Apr 15 with 1621 viewsKingBony

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:27 - Apr 15 by jacabertawe

Yep. No commitment, no passion. Our players think every match is a Fairwood session.

I did scream out at one point £60,000 a week and none of you can cross a f..king football!!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:30 - Apr 15 with 1617 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

But it's the men who ce been brought in.

An ageing sick Itslian

A nobody

And one who is best known for being number 2

And yeah,alladyce would have kept us up

No way would he have presided over dross we ve bought

I reckon that ageing sick Italian would have kept us up ironically. Nearly everyone wanted him gone and then we got Bob. That was the pivotal moment, after that the damage was done. Fate teased us into believing we could stay up with Clement then gave us the finger.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:33 - Apr 15 with 1585 viewsperchrockjack

Possibly although he looked out on his feet..

What shamed him was allowing Jenkins to select players to bring in

In that respect. He is responsible big time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:35 - Apr 15 with 1559 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:33 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

A little bird told me yesterday ,Jenkins doesn't listen to the scouts at all ? He and he alone is responsible for most signings
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:36 - Apr 15 with 1547 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:33 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Huw : Francesco , you're just the coach if you want this contract . I'm choosing the players.

FG : No chance I'm not putting up with Albert bloody Adomah!"

Huw : Well f*ck off then!

Fin

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Apr 15 with 1517 viewsperchrockjack

It's a measure of how poor this Prem League is this year is the fact we are not detached yet .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:00 - Apr 15 with 1372 viewsdobjack2

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:26 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

Well i agree there also. Mawson and carroll may be good players one day, the same with Amat but whoever thought those boys could step in and equal Ash Williams was mad, Carroll failed here last time and is still not good enough to run a midfield or keep the ball, something an overage leon can still do much better.

Not to blame these boys mind, its not their fault at all. We all knew a top replacement was needed to replace Ash, the decision to let him go for 12m was ok, but only if he was replaced with quality, if we dont find the quality we dont sell!! so fookin simple!!

the swans however do the opposite, sell its best assets then start looking around half way through the window for a replacement. Mad as fook, yet the people controlling that madness are on 500k a year!

I said many months ago that huw was preparing us for the championship, people thought that was mad, not really, why else would you secure routs,dyer,britton and rangel ?

why sign cheap players ?

Agree with you.

As for signing "cheap" players - £5 million ish- we are going to be signing ones a lot cheaper than that in the summer.

But back on topic that is the cunning part of the business model sold to the yanks about a self financing football club that just needs better marketing.

Buy low, sell high replace by buying low again. Comfortable mid table and dividends.

What that model fails to take into account is that our realistic competitors in the relegation stakes are adding a player or two to an existing squad and strengthening them.

Laudrup was right that standing still was not an option it appears that our chairman agreed with except instead of strengthening the squad we have progressively weakened it past the point of no return.

If by some miracle we stay up our majority owners are extremely unlikely to make the investments needed to turn around the squad to make it competitive let alone take us to the fabled "next level". Any investment would come at a price for the club.

By the fans for the fans My @rse. By some fans for those fans but what still gets me is that so many people still can't see it.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:08 - Apr 15 with 1310 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

But it's the men who ce been brought in.

An ageing sick Itslian

A nobody

And one who is best known for being number 2

And yeah,alladyce would have kept us up

No way would he have presided over dross we ve bought

The ageing sick Italian was younger than you I'll bet and had a chest infection for a couple of weeks.

The amount he cycled suggests he wasn't very unwell. And he should never have been sacked when he was.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:10 - Apr 15 with 1289 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:08 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

The ageing sick Italian was younger than you I'll bet and had a chest infection for a couple of weeks.

The amount he cycled suggests he wasn't very unwell. And he should never have been sacked when he was.

Indisputable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 15 with 1278 viewslondonlisa2001

I actually can't believe in many ways how little I find myself caring.

No one else at the club cares, so not sure any longer why I should.

Not sure I'll care very much until the lingering smell of all that's rotten to the core gets shipped out and we start again.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Apr 15 with 1262 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

Not sure I'll care very much until the lingering smell of all that's rotten to the core gets shipped out and we start again.

Indisputable

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 15 with 1242 viewsairedale

If we're in the Championship next season it may be more enjoyable for us punters.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 15 with 1240 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Indisputable

This

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 15 with 1242 viewsLord_Bony

For me that sloppy defending by Alfie Mawson has put the last but one nail in the coffin of SCFC.

One point from 6 games is nothing to be proud of...in fact we should hang our heads in shame.

All fighting spirit and confidence evaporated in the ether,.

We need a miracle and fast...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:19 - Apr 15 with 1228 viewsshandyjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 15 by airedale

If we're in the Championship next season it may be more enjoyable for us punters.

Yep losing at likes of Burton and languishing in mid table of the championship sounds a right hoot

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 15 with 1225 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:19 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

Yep losing at likes of Burton and languishing in mid table of the championship sounds a right hoot

Well yeah, but are you having fun just now?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 15 with 1208 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:00 - Apr 15 by dobjack2

Agree with you.

As for signing "cheap" players - £5 million ish- we are going to be signing ones a lot cheaper than that in the summer.

But back on topic that is the cunning part of the business model sold to the yanks about a self financing football club that just needs better marketing.

Buy low, sell high replace by buying low again. Comfortable mid table and dividends.

What that model fails to take into account is that our realistic competitors in the relegation stakes are adding a player or two to an existing squad and strengthening them.

Laudrup was right that standing still was not an option it appears that our chairman agreed with except instead of strengthening the squad we have progressively weakened it past the point of no return.

If by some miracle we stay up our majority owners are extremely unlikely to make the investments needed to turn around the squad to make it competitive let alone take us to the fabled "next level". Any investment would come at a price for the club.

By the fans for the fans My @rse. By some fans for those fans but what still gets me is that so many people still can't see it.

There hasn't been, neither will there ever be any investment into the club from the Americans.

They've spent all what they intend to spend on this club actually buying it of our beloved directors.

When will people wake up to the fact that there is "No investment" we were fooked from the minute the Americans took over, just a question of how long it would take.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:28 - Apr 15 with 1172 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

There hasn't been, neither will there ever be any investment into the club from the Americans.

They've spent all what they intend to spend on this club actually buying it of our beloved directors.

When will people wake up to the fact that there is "No investment" we were fooked from the minute the Americans took over, just a question of how long it would take.

We were done before that. The previous c***s had already milked what they could and had no idea what to do next anyway, all rubber stamped by the Trust (and yes, I understand why that might be excused as the case, but it's still true).

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 15 with 1152 viewsgrfn

Couldnt watch the game, only saw 1min long highlights, where was only goal action. Do you have some longer highlights (i am on my phone).
Also, how was my man Fabianski today?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 18:33]
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:34 - Apr 15 with 1142 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 15 by grfn

Couldnt watch the game, only saw 1min long highlights, where was only goal action. Do you have some longer highlights (i am on my phone).
Also, how was my man Fabianski today?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 18:33]

What???. One minute is 45 seconds too long to watch that game.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:45 - Apr 15 with 1091 viewsRevJames

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 15 by Smellyplumz

Any fans still think we can stay up?

Don't forget, some said this wasn't a "must win"

PL
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Apr 15 with 953 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Apr 15 by Jack_Meoff

Anyone else gone through the anger, denial phases and now in a weird almost neutral form of resigned acceptance? The good ship 'Hope' seems to have finally sailed away after today's shower of excreta.

Hope is a killer but now there is non left feel calm and resigned to fate.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:30 - Apr 15 with 925 viewsjojaca

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:21 - Apr 15 by Bloodyhills

Hope is a killer but now there is non left feel calm and resigned to fate.

It's too bad, your half routing Hull to win to put as out of our misery quicker. Anyone pissed off about renewing their season tickets because I have better things to do and watch this crap week in and week out.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 19:30]

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:40 - Apr 15 with 887 views3swan

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

100% with you.

Over the many years I've supported many poor teams but they were my poor team who did seem to be trying to their best ability.

I caught a bit of Portsmouth v Plymouth the other day, and in no way do I want to go back to those dark days, it was a breath of fresh air.

Commitment and effort
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024