Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33771 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:48 - Apr 15 with 779 viewsDarran

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:40 - Apr 15 by 3swan

100% with you.

Over the many years I've supported many poor teams but they were my poor team who did seem to be trying to their best ability.

I caught a bit of Portsmouth v Plymouth the other day, and in no way do I want to go back to those dark days, it was a breath of fresh air.

Commitment and effort

I said it on Twitter this morning Clive,there's been far worse times than this but I've never felt so sad.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Apr 15 with 767 views3swan

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:48 - Apr 15 by Darran

I said it on Twitter this morning Clive,there's been far worse times than this but I've never felt so sad.

What is this 'Twitter you speak of?

Sad yes, as this is all self inflicted, when it could be so different.

The bad old days there was no other choice
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:10 - Apr 15 with 705 viewsDarran

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Apr 15 by 3swan

What is this 'Twitter you speak of?

Sad yes, as this is all self inflicted, when it could be so different.

The bad old days there was no other choice

Ask ew lickle boy.

Absolutely ruined everything we had they have.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024