Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33767 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:27 - Apr 15 with 2288 viewsRevJames

Is there anyone in the Watford team that hasn't scored for ages?
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:33 - Apr 15 with 2264 viewsmonmouth

Problem is, everyone knows we are crap so will be coming out with more confidence as they believe they are better than us. It's how we sealed the deal in the first season by humping Blackburn after four straight losses.

Watford have scored more than any other team in the first quarter I believe, and they will be trying to bury us in that time. No way are they going to be 'on the beach' today. So if we come out half arsed yet again, we will be nailed to the cross before half time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:37 - Apr 15 with 2249 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:33 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Problem is, everyone knows we are crap so will be coming out with more confidence as they believe they are better than us. It's how we sealed the deal in the first season by humping Blackburn after four straight losses.

Watford have scored more than any other team in the first quarter I believe, and they will be trying to bury us in that time. No way are they going to be 'on the beach' today. So if we come out half arsed yet again, we will be nailed to the cross before half time.

But back in with a chance in three days time...
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:47 - Apr 15 with 2223 viewstomdickharry

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:37 - Apr 15 by WarwickHunt

Then Mr Clement should give them a surprise by playing in an offensive mode,time for a Buster Douglas effort today.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:51 - Apr 15 with 2212 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:37 - Apr 15 by WarwickHunt

Tap in

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:54 - Apr 15 with 2093 viewsClinton

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:47 - Apr 15 by tomdickharry

Then Mr Clement should give them a surprise by playing in an offensive mode,time for a Buster Douglas effort today.

I dont think PC has an offensive mode; hate myself for posting it.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:28 - Apr 15 with 2005 viewsAquinas

Can't believe the bookies nearly have us favourites.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:43 - Apr 15 with 1946 viewsjojaca

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:28 - Apr 15 by Aquinas

Watford is bet of the day, they have not conceded in last two home games and we must be averaging one shot on target away from home.

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:43 - Apr 15 with 1945 viewsPozuelosSideys

Come on you overpaid lazy chunts. Put a shift in ffs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:44 - Apr 15 with 1937 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:28 - Apr 15 by Aquinas

I can......we're f*cking sh*te mun, and after today we'll be all but dead and buried.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Apr 15 with 1861 viewsElward

If we lose today and Hull beat Stoke, it's game over. Mathmatically no, but realistically that will be it.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Apr 15 with 1801 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Apr 15 with 1789 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ki starts.

Bye bye, Premier League. It was a blast.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 15 with 1724 viewsunion_jack

No McBurnie or Montero on the bench.

Borja collecting more splinters. What's the chance of him coming on I wonder?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 15 with 1717 viewsJohnw102

Hope to be proved to be wrong, but that is a **** mid-field, KI and Fulton starting? Getting harder to keep the faith!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Apr 15 with 1703 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bloody hell...

Ki and Fulton?
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Apr 15 with 1694 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Ki starts.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Apr 15 with 1668 viewslifelong

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:03 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Ki starts.

I hope you are wrong but, sadly, I have to agree.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Apr 15 with 1652 viewsCooperman

That midfield

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Apr 15 with 1615 viewsjojaca

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Apr 15 by AngelRangelQS

Bloody hell...

Ki and Fulton?

Surprised at Carroll being dropped, he is the most creative midfielder we have. Fer, Ki and Fulton does not inspire confidence. Siguardsson on the left again FFS.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Apr 15 with 1598 viewslifelong

With Llorente fit and starting surely Carroll had to start?
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Apr 15 with 1591 viewsTummer_from_Texas

No Leon either, in spite of PC talking him up on Thursday.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Apr 15 with 1561 viewsCooperman

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Apr 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

No Leon either, in spite of PC talking him up on Thursday.

Not even made the bench.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:17 - Apr 15 with 1522 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gylfi named captain today.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:20 - Apr 15 with 1459 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Apr 15 by Johnw102

Hope to be proved to be wrong, but that is a **** mid-field, KI and Fulton starting? Getting harder to keep the faith!!!

Ki and Fulton is not what's needed here I agree... 2-0 down will force that change I suspect

Setting up not to lose again will only have one outcome
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024