Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33775 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Apr 15 with 2215 viewsClinton

If we do start to get crosses in the box. We need Ki, Fulton, and Fer getting in there to support him, they are all decent headers of the ball. We just havent had enough men getting into forward positions recently.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:23 - Apr 15 with 2182 viewsDarran

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Apr 15 by Clinton

If we do start to get crosses in the box. We need Ki, Fulton, and Fer getting in there to support him, they are all decent headers of the ball. We just havent had enough men getting into forward positions recently.

Kis a decent header of the ball?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:28 - Apr 15 with 2118 viewsElward

In our best ever season finishing 8th, Ki was named player of the season. Strange
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Apr 15 with 2109 viewsrob

Such a shite side.

Where did it all go wrong?
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Apr 15 with 2067 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Apr 15 by rob

Such a shite side.

Where did it all go wrong?

You really have to ask?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:38 - Apr 15 with 1975 viewsairedale

The manager picks the team in relation to the opposition though, so perhaps we'll be pleasantly surprised.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:38 - Apr 15 with 1975 viewsJonTheJack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Apr 15 by Clinton

This season is taking its toll on our fans.

I've already seen it posted that Ki gets good shots away and now he's a good header of the ball?!

£60m when we get relegated pls.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:41 - Apr 15 with 1930 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully Carroll was dropped and is not carrying a knock. He has been very poor for most of his games.

I like the look of that side. I think we'll win.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:43 - Apr 15 with 1910 viewsjackportis

This team has a cutting edge. Looks awesome.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:44 - Apr 15 with 1884 viewsFireboy

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:41 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hopefully Carroll was dropped and is not carrying a knock. He has been very poor for most of his games.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:50 - Apr 15 with 1806 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:41 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fair play!!!
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:54 - Apr 15 with 1750 viewstomdickharry

If we get over the first 15min without conceding we may well get something,looks like that is the period they are most dangerous in.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Apr 15 with 1671 viewsmonmouth

Right, I'm not intending to moan all afternoon, but that lazy hoofed kick off to give the opposithion the ball really gets on my tits...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:03 - Apr 15 with 1651 viewsCooperman

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Right, I'm not intending to moan all afternoon, but that lazy hoofed kick off to give the opposithion the ball really gets on my tits...

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 15 with 1559 viewsE20Jack

Stoke 1-0 Hull

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 15 with 1550 viewsunion_jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Apr 15 by monmouth

It's been our best move of the game so far!

How many fouls have we made?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Apr 15 with 1520 viewsLoyal

Only 180 tickets unsold, brilliant from the travelling jacks.
Very weak in possession again, not dissimilar to last week.
I'm going to moan as well.

Nice touch by Gylfi.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:09 - Apr 15 with 1518 viewsCooperman

Early goals in the other games, all in our favour.

COYS!

Feeling optimistic.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 15 with 1364 viewsLoyal

Fernandez, deary me.

Two great chances to score so far.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 15:15]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 15 with 1340 viewsJack_Kass

Great ball by gylfi, shock horror Gomez found flapping, stick them on top of him all day

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Apr 15 with 1340 viewslonglostjack

Superb Mawson

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 15 with 1304 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - Apr 15 by jojaca

Surprised at Carroll being dropped, he is the most creative midfielder we have. Fer, Ki and Fulton does not inspire confidence. Siguardsson on the left again FFS.

He started like a rocket at L'pool and had space to exploit against Burnley. But I thought he's dropped off a bit lately. Bit harsh to be dropped maybe (especially as the rest haven't exactly performed) but at the same time he's not done enough to be a guaranteed starter either imo..
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 15 with 1280 viewsperchrockjack

FF two yards out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 15 with 1286 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Stoke 1 Hull 0.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Apr 15 with 1208 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 15 by Loyal

Fernandez, deary me.

Two great chances to score so far.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 15:15]

Wrong login T2C!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024