Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33499 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 15 with 1781 viewsLoyal

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's been doing that all game the egotistical tw*t. Take him off.

I agree.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 15 with 1785 viewsSgorioFruit

Doomed, clutching at straws

Couldn't even beat middlesborough at home FFS

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 15 with 1755 viewsElward

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Was thinking the exact same. Everytime think he can take his man on
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 15 with 1755 viewsHeadmaster

Glad I turned it off before the goal.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 15 with 1730 viewsunion_jack

I've got to say he's been an accident waiting to happen this season. Surprised it's taken this long tbh.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Apr 15 with 1687 viewsAnotherJohn

Was just thinking that we aren't looking like scoring and will be sunk if they score. And then self-destruct! Mawson has ridden his luck with silly little twists and turns when lying deep and it ran out this time.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 with 1631 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"Look at me I can do a Cruyff turn!". You're a f*cking centre back and the last man. What a egotistical, selfish pr*ck. I hope he never plays again this season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 with 1641 viewsairedale

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 15 by Jack_Kass

EI-EI-O, back to the football league we go.

Fer fs!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 with 1621 viewsFireboy

I think that has summed up our season
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 with 1594 viewsSmellyplumz

This team is a dead man walking, players are mentally f ucked.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 with 1585 viewslifelong

Mawson trying to be clever, he's got a lot to learn at this level.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Apr 15 with 1560 viewsDarran

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"Look at me I can do a Cruyff turn!". You're a f*cking centre back and the last man. What a egotistical, selfish pr*ck. I hope he never plays again this season.

Fair play.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Apr 15 with 1549 viewsHighjack

We really need to go at it hard now to make sure we preserve this one goal deficit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Apr 15 with 1542 viewssnork44

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Apr 15 by Loyal

Same script as last week.

Oh well , Championship here we come !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Apr 15 with 1523 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 by lifelong

Mawson trying to be clever, he's got a lot to learn at this level.

No he doesn't he's going to be in the level below just now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 15 with 1449 viewsjojaca

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 by airedale

Fer fs!

Bad team and tactics again today, we are flat again and awful in the middle of the park. Watford have not got out of first gear yet.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Apr 15 with 1446 viewsyescomeon

This is Bob Bradley level. The players don't know there team-mates are, don't know what they are trying to do. What the feck are they doing on the training pitch.

Has any team ever had 4 managers in one season?

Upthecity!

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Apr 15 with 1389 viewsmagicdaps10

Just before half time again.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Apr 15 with 1363 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:43 - Apr 15 by Elward

Ffs Mawson get rid of it. If you can't do it, don't do it

Future Captain? No way. Daydreams too much, gets it in his head he's a bit clever. Great support for the team here. Narsingh awful, can't read the game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 15 with 1270 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Apr 15 by dailew

It's deja vu all over again.

Brilliant post! Do you mind if I use this?
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 15 with 1268 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Mawson makes multiple mistakes most games. He is not a Premier League player. Not even close.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 15 with 1249 viewsOldjack

The Sparkle we once had is now a dimmer of light in the distance

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 1210 viewsJackanapes

SO Clements plan this week was to do the exact same thing as last week. Down to the gifted goal as well.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 1209 viewsFireboy

If you are watching the stoke hull comments you will see why they will be staying up and we will be going down
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 1177 viewslifelong

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Apr 15 by Smellyplumz

No he doesn't he's going to be in the level below just now.

He does it every game, gets away with it most of the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024