Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 11:26 - Apr 11 with 33504 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 1650 viewsSmellyplumz

Narsingh and Fer fking rubbish, naughton getting fkd on the wing, midfield gone missing. Just rubbish.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 1641 viewsmagicdaps10

Seems that things are going to Mawsons head a bit. Agreed that if he carries on with this kind of thing then he can do one asap.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 1633 viewsexiledclaseboy

We're shit. Not news.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 15 with 1627 viewsmonmouth

I was going to say if we don't win we are finished as Hull will do these at home easily, they are shit, and then well.....words fail me.

2-0 or 3-0 by the end. We are nothing compared to what we used to be anyway, so whats the point. You can't repair this damage even if we pulled off the Lazarus. Still, at least we made a few c***s millionaires. I honestly hope that they become too scared to go out in the city and have to fack off wherever. W*nkers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 15 with 1624 viewstherealme

What's that saying? keep playing with fire and you'll get burnt?
That mistake has been coming for a while from Mawson

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 15 with 1567 viewsLoyal

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Apr 15 by Smellyplumz

This team is a dead man walking, players are mentally f ucked.

Ki, Gylfi and Fernandez could all have scored.

Just not going for us.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 15 with 1508 viewsKGriz16

This is shocking. We offer nothing in attack or defence. Boring. One dimensional shite. None of them are fighting or putting any sort of commitment in to the game. It's like a friendly! Fer shocking, ki and Fulton have offered nothing. Naughton is getting done every time. Olson can't get out from the back because they've doubled up on the right. Narsingh is a headless chicken and offered nothing in the final third. Tactic and personnel change needed. Big time.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 15 with 1492 viewstomdickharry

I have been a supporter of Mawson but he seems to be getting worse week by week just like the team,please Mr Clement take off fer,Nairsingh and get Routledge and Carroll on, shows how desperate we are.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 15 with 1475 viewsperchrockjack

Doubt any club has bought as many duds as we have .

It's painful

Mawson can be good player .

Fernandez is his partner don't forgot

Malaise throughout the team though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 15 with 1463 viewsjojaca

Carroll and Ayew on for Fer and Fulton/Ki and some speed off a London dealer.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 15 with 1403 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Apr 15 by Loyal

Ki, Gylfi and Fernandez could all have scored.

Just not going for us.

You have to make it go for you. I said months ago it's like a car crash in slow motion, you know it's happening but nothing you can do about it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 15 with 1400 viewsKingBony

Just depressing

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 15 with 1386 viewsjackportis

As I said last week... get Curtis back

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 15 with 1385 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Mawson makes multiple mistakes most games. He is not a Premier League player. Not even close.

The lad is championship at best he couldn't lace chicos boots, narsingh is another poor player, there again we have a team full of them, thank you very much how for the poor side this year
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Apr 15 with 1308 viewsshandyjack

this team has no fight whatsoever, no leaders in it, no ability, no pace. No clue what to do when plan A is failing. We would struggle to survive in the championship with this starting X1.

Fer,Ki, Narsingh playing like they already have moves lined up

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 15 with 1256 viewsSmellyplumz

Any fans still think we can stay up?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 15 with 1252 viewsJackanapes

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Apr 15 by jackportis

As I said last week... get Curtis back

Four managers, including Curtis, have failed with this team. Fking moron.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 15 with 1246 viewsDrizzy

Frustrating but inevitable. Hope this doesn't hamper Mawson's confidence in playing the ball out because he's been excellent at it. The timing of this mistake has been horrendous yet it shouldn't gloss over another miserable half of football where we created nothing. Barely a half chance in 45 minutes of football. Horrendous.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 15 with 1233 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Apr 15 by magicdaps10

Seems that things are going to Mawsons head a bit. Agreed that if he carries on with this kind of thing then he can do one asap.

I'm not sure, I like to see him trying to play, he just has to learn when. That was Rodgers' view if you remember and I think he was right.

Our team is just a load of old w*nk in general, that's the real issue. When a pretty much run of the mill mid table player like Sigurdsson (and he is, so stop frothing anyone, he is just Charlie Adam without the nasty t*at tendency, or an Arnoutovich or whatever he's called) is hailed as a 'superstar' and 'legend' then you know you've had it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 15 with 1171 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Gotta shake off the mistake and just play sharper in the 2nd half. Still an opportunity to gain ground if Stoke can hang on.

COYFS!!!!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 15 with 1148 viewsicecoldjack

Been saying about Mawson for ages on here, some think he's amazing but the reality is he is a prospect and nothing else, an accident waiting to happen..and boy could that be an expensive accident with Hull losing !!

1 st half probably see's us down, no fight, no idea, no passing ,no guts, no skill, no ball retention..no fookin idea!

It's as bad as it gets . Look to january for a typical haul of joe average signings YET AGAIN!! only Ollson looks really decent, Narsingh is bang average(of course he is he only cost 5m) and Carroll apart from a lovely left foot is not prem quality yet, another prospect..in a relegation battle!!

45 mins to save our season and put us in with a chance, things will need to seriously change though and i can't see that myself.

Siggy and Llorente will now start to protect themselves from injury, some of the more delusioned like Ki will probably do the same, half the players look like they fancy a rest in championship the other half have the bags half packed ready to move on.

Thanks to the sellouts for fookin SCFC in spectacular fashion, may you never walk the streets of swansea safe ever again!
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 15 with 1130 viewsunion_jack

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Apr 15 by Smellyplumz

Any fans still think we can stay up?

In hope, yes, rather than in expectation.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 15 with 1105 viewslifelong

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Doubt any club has bought as many duds as we have .

It's painful

Mawson can be good player .

Fernandez is his partner don't forgot

Malaise throughout the team though

You can't blame Fernandez for that, it was fecking shocking by Mawson, he's gifted them the lead..bloody angry here.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 15 with 1102 viewslondonlisa2001

Fernandez is mopping up mistake after mistake from Mawson.

Almost got caught out doing the same fancy little turn thing earlier. Got caught running out wide and getting skinned.

His positioning is bloody woeful a lot of the time. Not only this match either.

And Fer is awful as well. And Narsingh.

Comes to something when Ki looks good in comparison.

Dear God, we are utter, utter crap.
The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Apr 15 with 1100 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Watford FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Apr 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Gotta shake off the mistake and just play sharper in the 2nd half. Still an opportunity to gain ground if Stoke can hang on.

COYFS!!!!

I hate myself for saying it, but Hull will beat Stoke 2-1 and we'll lose this 2 or 3-0.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024