Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It must be Leon.... 15:05 - Apr 13 with 2748 viewsjacabertawe

....with Cork out against Watford.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/skipper-jack-cork-rule
Shirley?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

It must be Leon.... on 15:11 - Apr 13 with 2152 viewsmonmouth

For me it must be Fulton. Britton has been injured for too long to start this one. All academic anyway, as it will be Ki.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It must be Leon.... on 15:16 - Apr 13 with 2141 viewsJFSwan

Fer and Carrol CM , siggy No.10. Ayew and narsigng on the wings. Llorente up front
It must be Leon.... on 15:19 - Apr 13 with 2134 viewsshandyjack

It must be Leon.... on 15:16 - Apr 13 by JFSwan

Fer and Carrol CM , siggy No.10. Ayew and narsigng on the wings. Llorente up front

Leon, Carrol,Siggy gets my vote with Ayew and Narsingh out wide

Poll: Expectation for the season

It must be Leon.... on 15:24 - Apr 13 with 2116 viewskarnataka

I'd be ok with Leon starting but definitely not Ki. However, maybe we could afford to be a bit more adventurous against Watford & Stoke than against Man Utd & Everton.

How about we put Fer back in Cork's place, put Siggy into his preferred #10 role behind Llorente and bring another winger in on the left. I actually think Martin Olsson is our best left winger and at least offers a goal threat so maybe bring in Kingsley at left back. Olsson knows his defensive duties so Kingsley wouldn't get isolated like he would with some of our other left sided attackers.

So we could go with

Fabianski

Naughton / Fernandez / Mawson / Kingsley

Fer / Carroll

Narsingh / Sigurdsson / Olsson

Llorente
It must be Leon.... on 16:19 - Apr 13 with 1989 viewsTheKirkyLife

It must be Leon.... on 15:24 - Apr 13 by karnataka

I'd be ok with Leon starting but definitely not Ki. However, maybe we could afford to be a bit more adventurous against Watford & Stoke than against Man Utd & Everton.

How about we put Fer back in Cork's place, put Siggy into his preferred #10 role behind Llorente and bring another winger in on the left. I actually think Martin Olsson is our best left winger and at least offers a goal threat so maybe bring in Kingsley at left back. Olsson knows his defensive duties so Kingsley wouldn't get isolated like he would with some of our other left sided attackers.

So we could go with

Fabianski

Naughton / Fernandez / Mawson / Kingsley

Fer / Carroll

Narsingh / Sigurdsson / Olsson

Llorente

Don't be silly. That's far too positive a lineup which will sure to be conceding 15 goals by the end of the match.

A moment in the mind of Clement.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2017 16:30]
It must be Leon.... on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 1978 viewsperchrockjack

I d start with Leon too.

At least the man has bottle,professional honesty and committment everything that piece of Korean crap has not

Go defensive here and it's curtains

I'd actually wouldn't mind yet another manager if this fella keeps such defensive line ups and tactics

We haven't the personnel to defend anyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

It must be Leon.... on 17:34 - Apr 13 with 1855 viewsJango

I'm surprised Leon hasn't played a minute under clement considering he's by far the closest player we have to the makalele mound. I thought he would have been a shoe in when he got fit.
It must be Leon.... on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 1764 viewslegoman

It must be Leon.... on 16:21 - Apr 13 by perchrockjack

I d start with Leon too.

At least the man has bottle,professional honesty and committment everything that piece of Korean crap has not

Go defensive here and it's curtains

I'd actually wouldn't mind yet another manager if this fella keeps such defensive line ups and tactics

We haven't the personnel to defend anyway

We haven't got enough sòdding games left to be defensive.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Login to get fewer ads

It must be Leon.... on 20:24 - Apr 13 with 1615 viewsJonTheJack

I'd rather Leon with one leg over Ki.
It must be Leon.... on 21:44 - Apr 13 with 1551 viewsdameedna

I fancy clemo to slot gylfi back in
Britton and Carroll with fulton getting some time
It must be Leon.... on 21:57 - Apr 13 with 1522 viewsswancity

Please not Britton. He's finished at this level and in any case isn't match fit. Ki is more than capable of doing the business instead of Cork.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

It must be Leon.... on 22:17 - Apr 13 with 1495 viewsKilkennyjack

It must be Leon.... on 15:11 - Apr 13 by monmouth

For me it must be Fulton. Britton has been injured for too long to start this one. All academic anyway, as it will be Ki.

Not for me.

Leon is proven quality and must play if fit.
Fulton is not a genuine premier league standard footballer.

Beware of the Risen People

It must be Leon.... on 22:23 - Apr 13 with 1486 viewsswancity

It must be Leon.... on 22:17 - Apr 13 by Kilkennyjack

Not for me.

Leon is proven quality and must play if fit.
Fulton is not a genuine premier league standard footballer.

No time for sentiment. This isn't the Leon Britton of 3/4 years ago. He's unfit and past it.

Ki needs a kick up the arse but will make a good replacement for Cork.

It must be Leon.... on 22:25 - Apr 13 with 1482 viewsNeathJack

It must be Leon.... on 22:23 - Apr 13 by swancity

No time for sentiment. This isn't the Leon Britton of 3/4 years ago. He's unfit and past it.

Ki needs a kick up the arse but will make a good replacement for Cork.

Ki is a complete and utter shithouse. He is the absolute last person that is needed in the team right now.

He will bottle every 70/30, never mind 50/50 and slow our play down to pedestrian pace.

Leon has to start and if/when he fades then Fulton is more than capable of helping to shut up shop if required for 20 mins, as he has proven.
It must be Leon.... on 22:31 - Apr 13 with 1466 viewsswancity

It must be Leon.... on 22:25 - Apr 13 by NeathJack

Ki is a complete and utter shithouse. He is the absolute last person that is needed in the team right now.

He will bottle every 70/30, never mind 50/50 and slow our play down to pedestrian pace.

Leon has to start and if/when he fades then Fulton is more than capable of helping to shut up shop if required for 20 mins, as he has proven.

Cobblers. Ki was our player of the year for a reason. His all round game is on another level to Leon.

And as I said Britton is neither match fit or good enough any longer.

It must be Leon.... on 22:38 - Apr 13 with 1440 viewsNeathJack

It must be Leon.... on 22:31 - Apr 13 by swancity

Cobblers. Ki was our player of the year for a reason. His all round game is on another level to Leon.

And as I said Britton is neither match fit or good enough any longer.

So you'd rather a half hearted shithouse in an unsuited defensive midfield role away from home in a relegation battle than Leon who would give 100% until his legs are falling off?

It's not even funny.
It must be Leon.... on 22:45 - Apr 13 with 1423 viewsjackportis

Massive loss. Corks leadership, technical knowledge, "fight them on the beaches" team Talks will be missed. Watford 2 nil.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

It must be Leon.... on 22:55 - Apr 13 with 1407 viewsswancity

It must be Leon.... on 22:38 - Apr 13 by NeathJack

So you'd rather a half hearted shithouse in an unsuited defensive midfield role away from home in a relegation battle than Leon who would give 100% until his legs are falling off?

It's not even funny.

Ki can play anywhere mate. Good technically gifted players can.

Sitting in front of the back four will suit him. He's got an excellent range of passing, reads the game well, is composed in possession and can get a good shot away.

Britton on the other hand isn't match fit and his legs have gone. Surely you've been able to see that on the few occasions he's played this year. He's finished.

It must be Leon.... on 22:59 - Apr 13 with 1393 viewsNeathJack

It must be Leon.... on 22:55 - Apr 13 by swancity

Sitting in front of the back four will suit him. He's got an excellent range of passing, reads the game well, is composed in possession and can get a good shot away.

Britton on the other hand isn't match fit and his legs have gone. Surely you've been able to see that on the few occasions he's played this year. He's finished.

"Sitting in front of the back four will suit him"

It's like you've never seen him play.
It must be Leon.... on 23:00 - Apr 13 with 1390 viewsmonmouth

Can get a good shot away??

F**k my eyes, that really just happened didn't it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

It must be Leon.... on 23:29 - Apr 13 with 1345 viewsdameedna

Good points above well made. After an hour or so thought I would go with Ki Fer Carroll. Not sure we have seen that. Might work against watford.

Key for me will be how gylfi Ayew and Llorente play If selected. Match wingers on their day. Very worried need to stop writing shite.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2017 23:30]
It must be Leon.... on 09:04 - Apr 14 with 1199 viewsshandyjack

i'll have some of what you're smoking. "excellent range of passing" ffs
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 9:04]

Poll: Expectation for the season

It must be Leon.... on 09:14 - Apr 14 with 1183 viewsDr_Winston

It must be Leon.... on 23:00 - Apr 13 by monmouth

Can get a good shot away??

F**k my eyes, that really just happened didn't it?

Hard to tell sometimes when Neddy is trolling or just being a bit clueless. Think this one might be the latter.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

It must be Leon.... on 09:16 - Apr 14 with 1177 viewsDr_Winston

Ki can do a job in a team playing reasonably well but when things aren't so good he is an absolute liability.

At best he's an adequate midfielder given a more advanced role, but advocating playing him as the DM in a team ostensibly fighting for its life should result in a trip to Cockett Lighthouse.

Britton's best days are a good 2/3 years behind him but between the two he's the obvious choice.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

It must be Leon.... on 10:07 - Apr 14 with 1125 viewsswancity

It must be Leon.... on 09:16 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

Ki can do a job in a team playing reasonably well but when things aren't so good he is an absolute liability.

At best he's an adequate midfielder given a more advanced role, but advocating playing him as the DM in a team ostensibly fighting for its life should result in a trip to Cockett Lighthouse.

Britton's best days are a good 2/3 years behind him but between the two he's the obvious choice.

Wrong again sorry Jobs as he proved when he was at Sunderland

Neither Britton of Ki have started many games but when you're almost 35? ( not checked his age ) and not match fit with tired old legs Britton would struggle to manage a half at this level especially against a high intensity powerful Watford side

Ki on the other hand has all the qualities needed and with a kick up the backside that he sometimes needs is the best player we have to replace Cork. It's all opinions Jobs. It's what PC thinks? He could well bring in Amat although he seems out of favour.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024