Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Adams Revolution 16:47 - Apr 13 with 1747 viewsattila_the_hun

http://www.football365.com/news/tony-adams-kicking-arses-and-the-parody-brit-abr

If Brendan Rodgers is the David Brent of football managers then Tony Adams is Alan Partridge

"I'm Free"

Tony Adams Revolution on 16:55 - Apr 13 with 1733 viewsmonmouth

Fair play that did make me laugh. It's Brexit made flesh.

“I’m here to give the players a kick up the arse and win games,” Adams said during his first press conference after being announced as Granada head coach. Tactics? Irrelevant. Philosophy? Are you a girl? There are few problems that cannot be solved with some good, old-fashioned kicking of the arse, and who is better equipped to do that than the man with “40 years of experience”? As he’s only 50, he must have been one bloody horrible ten-year-old.

He then detailed how he would “try some things in training to liven up the team” and we could not help but think of press-ups, laps around the pitch, punishing runs up sand dunes and endless games of ‘red-arse’. We can only imagine the bemusement of a squad that recently made history by being the first side in La Liga history to field an XI of 11 different nationalities. Over half the squad is on loan from elsewhere so of course they will be incredibly motivated to have their arses kicked by a man whose last managerial job was in Azerbaijan five years ago. Sergi Samper learned a great deal at La Masia, but he has never been kicked up the arse by an Englishman the size of Tony Adams."

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tony Adams Revolution on 18:13 - Apr 16 with 1500 viewsattila_the_hun

gonna give the Granada game a watch on Sky Sports later, see if Jimmy Nail is any better as a manager since his days at Portsmouth

"I'm Free"

Tony Adams Revolution on 18:17 - Apr 16 with 1492 views3swan

Tony Adams Revolution on 18:13 - Apr 16 by attila_the_hun

gonna give the Granada game a watch on Sky Sports later, see if Jimmy Nail is any better as a manager since his days at Portsmouth

Or give it a few games and it could be

Auf Wiedersehen Pet
Tony Adams Revolution on 18:21 - Apr 16 with 1478 viewsattila_the_hun

Tony Adams Revolution on 18:17 - Apr 16 by 3swan

Or give it a few games and it could be

Auf Wiedersehen Pet

"I'm Free"

Tony Adams Revolution on 20:26 - Apr 16 with 1359 viewsLeonWasGod

Tony Adams Revolution on 18:21 - Apr 16 by attila_the_hun

Wtf was that?

Don't remember that at all.
Tony Adams Revolution on 20:43 - Apr 16 with 1345 viewsattila_the_hun

1-0 down half time
so far Granada are a bit like the swans

"I'm Free"

Tony Adams Revolution on 21:23 - Apr 16 with 1315 viewsCooperman

Tony Adams Revolution on 20:43 - Apr 16 by attila_the_hun

1-0 down half time
so far Granada are a bit like the swans

Any sign of Fat Franck?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Tony Adams Revolution on 21:41 - Apr 16 with 1288 viewsattila_the_hun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3344745/granada-0-celta-vigo-3-disaster-

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024