Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is this Forum so addictive 17:20 - Apr 13 with 7290 viewsDarran

Why is it that when people get banned from here they piss off over to nonce.com,slag the place off,call Phil Sumbler vile names but as soon as they're able to get back on here they ditch nonce.com and get back on here?

Serious question.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is this Forum so addictive on 08:50 - Apr 15 with 877 viewsShaky

Why is this Forum so addictive on 19:59 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

Fortunately morals are entirely a matter of opinion so I don't need to give a shit about them.

As the vast majority of users of this board and indeed the owner have made it clear in the past that they prefer a "hands off" approach to moderation I'm quite happy to oblige. If libellous statements have been made then those who made them will have to answer for them when challenged. I take no responsibility for other people's silliness.

Or they can keep avoiding the question like you when Prosser asks you what he's lied about.

Edit to respond to that thin ice remark. What thin ice am I on exactly? Is it you I need to worry about? I can't imagine that there was a defence brief on Merseyside who didn't offer a silent prayer of thanks when they found out you were giving evidence in a case so you'll forgive me if I don't get too worried quite just yet.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Quite right. Because surly there can be no better way of dealing with obviously made up malicious lies intended to destroy somebody's reputation than allow them to go unchallenged except in a court of law.

Whereas if for example you don't like things I'm saying that happen to be true, then the correct approach would be to ban me.

You want to provide cover for your disgusting mate I suggest you quietly go about your business instead of trying to justify yourself; otherwise it is just obvious to all what a hypocrite you are.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Why is this Forum so addictive on 08:54 - Apr 15 with 870 viewswaynekerr55

Why is this Forum so addictive on 21:12 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

I don't think he's got a lardon for him.

Yes,he's made a right pig's ear of moderating if you ask me...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:20 - Apr 15 with 844 viewsperchrockjack

Jamie never fails to add merseyside Liverpool into his jousts on here.
Mention Hillsboro and we get Heysel

Yet, a moderator

Enough to make the dead weep

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:22 - Apr 15 with 842 viewsDr_Winston

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:20 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Yet, a moderator

That's twice you've accused me of raising Hysel in discussion about Hillsborough. I asked you to provide one solitary example and you failed to do so.

For someone quite fond of chucking around comments about libel you leave the door wide open don't you?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:24 - Apr 15 with 838 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:20 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Yet, a moderator

Have you got a link to Dr Winston using Heysel to cancel out Hillsborough because if you haven't you should be banned.
You can't be allowed to continually accuse other posters of things without backing it up.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:25 - Apr 15 with 831 viewsperchrockjack

Wel I was banned over my Easter rising post wherein I suggested some on here gave tacit support to the muderers of IRA judging from their post

It was held to be provocative

Yet... It's ok for Darran to accuse someone of child sex offences ,not only that but to repeat them

He then carries on abusing backed up by Winston

Truly, it's worse than the Brotherhood

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:26 - Apr 15 with 825 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:25 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Wel I was banned over my Easter rising post wherein I suggested some on here gave tacit support to the muderers of IRA judging from their post

Yet... It's ok for Darran to accuse someone of child sex offences ,not only that but to repeat them

Mods do your thing.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:29 - Apr 15 with 815 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just because people support Jeremy Corbyn it doesn't make them IRA sympathizers. Just because Corbyn wanted to negotiate with the IRA rather than just keep on fighting with them didn't make him a traitor either. It turned out to be the right decision. John Major thought so anyway.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:31 - Apr 15 with 811 viewsperchrockjack

In perfect harmony

Tough night ?

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:35 - Apr 15 with 800 viewsDr_Winston

Why is this Forum so addictive on 08:50 - Apr 15 by Shaky

Quite right. Because surly there can be no better way of dealing with obviously made up malicious lies intended to destroy somebody's reputation than allow them to go unchallenged except in a court of law.

Whereas if for example you don't like things I'm saying that happen to be true, then the correct approach would be to ban me.

You want to provide cover for your disgusting mate I suggest you quietly go about your business instead of trying to justify yourself; otherwise it is just obvious to all what a hypocrite you are.

Please don't confuse yourself with someone whose opinions, beliefs or even just general existence interest me in any way.

It saves time for everybody.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:37 - Apr 15 with 795 viewsperchrockjack

Like Pavlov s dogs

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:37 - Apr 15 with 792 viewsShaky

Perch, these people are trying to get a rise out of you.

They find it hillarious. Desperate Darran lives for it. And the fact is you are playing right into their hands!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:51 - Apr 15 with 760 viewsperchrockjack

Not bothered frankly.

If something is wrong,as I see it, I ll say so.

If they get arise out of it then I feel happy as I've given sad empty people ,living in a dark depressed land ,some hope .

Rise works both ways

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:55 - Apr 15 with 750 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 09:51 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Not bothered frankly.

If something is wrong,as I see it, I ll say so.

If they get arise out of it then I feel happy as I've given sad empty people ,living in a dark depressed land ,some hope .

Rise works both ways

"Not bothered"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024