Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is this Forum so addictive 17:20 - Apr 13 with 7206 viewsDarran

Why is it that when people get banned from here they piss off over to nonce.com,slag the place off,call Phil Sumbler vile names but as soon as they're able to get back on here they ditch nonce.com and get back on here?

Serious question.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is this Forum so addictive on 11:28 - Apr 14 with 1362 viewsHighjack

Why is this Forum so addictive on 10:28 - Apr 14 by Shaky

You know that perfectly well, since you are one of the pieces of shit who made up the lie in the first place. Remember?

And in the extremely unlikely event there is any truth whatsoever in this fairly obvious fabrication, you are a piece of shit for withholding information crucial to the safety of your community.

Whichever way you look at it you are filthy scum, just like your friend Desperate Darran.

Ti-hi-hi.

Go and take some tablets and have a lie down. This sort of anger can't be good for your health.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:15 - Apr 14 with 1317 viewsperchrockjack

So now you ve brought his name out on to this site.

Against the terms and conditions so why Mods do you not ban Darran.

Prosser appears to be making accusations on social media against Denzil

Frankly, Denzil, you need to sort this out ,really you do

Granted Darran is a liar but he said believed by his chums on here.

He ll be following you Shaky . Trust me, he needs you to fulfil his empty life

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:23 - Apr 14 with 1308 viewsmonmouth

Awright Delboy

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:28 - Apr 14 with 1296 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:15 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

Well tell the posters of Planet Swans what I've lied about?

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:49 - Apr 14 with 1256 viewsperchrockjack

Clearly you have the moderators acting in cohoots with you.

REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Nobody has the balls the call you out or so it seems

Repeat your allegations of criminal offences to the appropriate authority before you ask anything of anyone on here .

Well, are you going to do it ...or not

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:51 - Apr 14 with 1251 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:49 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

Clearly you have the moderators acting in cohoots with you.

REALLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Nobody has the balls the call you out or so it seems

Repeat your allegations of criminal offences to the appropriate authority before you ask anything of anyone on here .

Well, are you going to do it ...or not

Are you going to tell the posters of Planet Swans what I've lied about and what private Facebook messages I've posted on here?

Go away and leave me alone is it you mental cùnt.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:52 - Apr 14 with 1244 viewsswancity

Hinge & Bracket are off again.😂

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:55 - Apr 14 with 1237 viewsSwanjaxs

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:52 - Apr 14 by swancity

Hinge & Bracket are off again.😂

Unhinged & Bracket 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:56 - Apr 14 with 1229 viewsperchrockjack

So you wont

What I suggest is you offer shaky an apology both on this site and whatever other he uses.

You ve refered him to him as a nonce, which is an accusation which could end up with some seeking him out and assaulting him, or have you not thought of that . NAH

You need to know your enemy before you go into battle. You re simply a faceless liar who actually cant differenciate the truth from fiction. Pitiful

And the fact you are tolerated onhere and allowed to get away with this shames us all.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:58 - Apr 14 with 1227 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:56 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

So you wont

What I suggest is you offer shaky an apology both on this site and whatever other he uses.

You ve refered him to him as a nonce, which is an accusation which could end up with some seeking him out and assaulting him, or have you not thought of that . NAH

You need to know your enemy before you go into battle. You re simply a faceless liar who actually cant differenciate the truth from fiction. Pitiful

And the fact you are tolerated onhere and allowed to get away with this shames us all.

What I suggest is you go fuçk yourself.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:05 - Apr 14 with 1209 viewsSpratty

Perhaps like me attacked on this website when a 'poster' (frustrated because they could not win a debate) turned to abuse and posed as a child so he could accuse me of child abuse - even though previous posts of his suggested he had a car.

When I called him on this by posting a stock picture of a toddler with a Tonka car I was repeatedly accused of child abuse.

What did our mod (who liked to continually stalk me and repeatedly call me vile / horrendous c*nt etc. and repeatedly ban me for his own amusement) do when that behaviour and child abuse allegations were formally complained of?

Why publically tell me I should not post pictures of children (yes that is the ex mod who uses this site as his own photo album — including tiny children).

What happened to the poster who repeatedly accused me of child abuse and also created a second ID to carry out a two pronged attack on me?

Nothing. He already had a previous history of abuse and was allowed to go on and use the same 2 IDs to attack other posters, even though a subsequent post from said mod made it absolutely clear he knew this person had these 2 IDs.

Perhaps this was just another tool of the Trust Chairs personal website, to create traffic by vilely abusing members.

Perhaps I will raise the vile abuse Phil facilitated on his own website against the members he is supposed to represent, at the next trust meeting and also ask

- Why Phil allowed such repeated vile abuse on his website by his mod, against polite posters who had contributed much to support the Trust’s position on that website
- Why he allowed the members he is supposed to represent to be repeatedly abused and banned for fun
- Why he ignored / made no response to my repeated reports of said abuse even though he had openly asked for abuse to be reported
- Why I was long term banned without any warning or wrongdoing when trying to point out the misdirection that was allowed to continue on this site re serious limitations which rendered almost useless, the protections provided by the Chair’s dream Trust shareholding of 25%
- Why without comment the vice chair was allowed to misdirect on the other site by falsely denying the above limitations and also publish untruths about the Trust Director receiving no payment
- Why Phil allows his website preferential access to Trust Board members answering posters questions. Repeated suggestions the Trust should have its own forum to discuss Trust issues (with abuse not allowed) which could be accessible by all sites, just ignored.

Let’s hope that is recorded too
Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:13 - Apr 14 with 1189 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:05 - Apr 14 by Spratty

Perhaps like me attacked on this website when a 'poster' (frustrated because they could not win a debate) turned to abuse and posed as a child so he could accuse me of child abuse - even though previous posts of his suggested he had a car.

When I called him on this by posting a stock picture of a toddler with a Tonka car I was repeatedly accused of child abuse.

What did our mod (who liked to continually stalk me and repeatedly call me vile / horrendous c*nt etc. and repeatedly ban me for his own amusement) do when that behaviour and child abuse allegations were formally complained of?

Why publically tell me I should not post pictures of children (yes that is the ex mod who uses this site as his own photo album — including tiny children).

What happened to the poster who repeatedly accused me of child abuse and also created a second ID to carry out a two pronged attack on me?

Nothing. He already had a previous history of abuse and was allowed to go on and use the same 2 IDs to attack other posters, even though a subsequent post from said mod made it absolutely clear he knew this person had these 2 IDs.

Perhaps this was just another tool of the Trust Chairs personal website, to create traffic by vilely abusing members.

Perhaps I will raise the vile abuse Phil facilitated on his own website against the members he is supposed to represent, at the next trust meeting and also ask

- Why Phil allowed such repeated vile abuse on his website by his mod, against polite posters who had contributed much to support the Trust’s position on that website
- Why he allowed the members he is supposed to represent to be repeatedly abused and banned for fun
- Why he ignored / made no response to my repeated reports of said abuse even though he had openly asked for abuse to be reported
- Why I was long term banned without any warning or wrongdoing when trying to point out the misdirection that was allowed to continue on this site re serious limitations which rendered almost useless, the protections provided by the Chair’s dream Trust shareholding of 25%
- Why without comment the vice chair was allowed to misdirect on the other site by falsely denying the above limitations and also publish untruths about the Trust Director receiving no payment
- Why Phil allows his website preferential access to Trust Board members answering posters questions. Repeated suggestions the Trust should have its own forum to discuss Trust issues (with abuse not allowed) which could be accessible by all sites, just ignored.

Let’s hope that is recorded too

I think you were banned for being a tedious boring prick myself but I could be wrong.

In fact I don't see you being here long this time either and if I'm honest if I was a mod the next time you mention the Trust Chairs personal website you'd be gone.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:15 - Apr 14 with 1181 viewsskippyjack

This is why your wives or girlfriends won't have sex with you..

it typifies your lack of testosterone production.. they're living with homosexual/transgender ninny quims.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:17 - Apr 14 with 1173 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:15 - Apr 14 by skippyjack

This is why your wives or girlfriends won't have sex with you..

it typifies your lack of testosterone production.. they're living with homosexual/transgender ninny quims.

Sprattys got a wife or girlfriend?

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:17 - Apr 14 with 1171 viewsperchrockjack

spratty

I'm pretty sure we ve crossed swords before but this overrides all.

I'm seeing a poster, DARRAN ,quite openly accusing or insinuating you vis a vis child sex offences. Not only that, but he s repeated them. He s a history of following people ,like me, on facebook via his daughters account and posting private messages . He also got form for visiting other sites to persue the most obvious personal vendetta from his wheel chair.

Yet, moderators like Winston ,seem to enjoy this and aren't in the least offended rather taking an alternate route to insult other posters;this from people supposedly maintaining etiquette on here. You couldn't make it up.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, pross will be girding his loins at the next game and slagging (me) off to anyone stupid enough to talk to him.

Spratty... For what its worth, I honestly believe you should have him withdraw his remarks against you . e needs to apologise and accept he is wrong and his actions completely unjustifiable. You cannot allow your name to be sullied in this way.

If you are guilty of the alleged offences, then I hope Prosser takes appropriate action

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:19 - Apr 14 with 1168 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:17 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

spratty

I'm pretty sure we ve crossed swords before but this overrides all.

I'm seeing a poster, DARRAN ,quite openly accusing or insinuating you vis a vis child sex offences. Not only that, but he s repeated them. He s a history of following people ,like me, on facebook via his daughters account and posting private messages . He also got form for visiting other sites to persue the most obvious personal vendetta from his wheel chair.

Yet, moderators like Winston ,seem to enjoy this and aren't in the least offended rather taking an alternate route to insult other posters;this from people supposedly maintaining etiquette on here. You couldn't make it up.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, pross will be girding his loins at the next game and slagging (me) off to anyone stupid enough to talk to him.

Spratty... For what its worth, I honestly believe you should have him withdraw his remarks against you . e needs to apologise and accept he is wrong and his actions completely unjustifiable. You cannot allow your name to be sullied in this way.

If you are guilty of the alleged offences, then I hope Prosser takes appropriate action

I didn't make the the remarks against Spratty you stupid snidey cùnt.

Oh and you think I talk about you when I'm out? Fuçking hell see a doctor mate.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:48 - Apr 14 with 1118 viewsJackfath

This thread went well.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:50 - Apr 14 with 1112 viewsSoberBaker

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:48 - Apr 14 by Jackfath

This thread went well.

This thread is the type of thing that makes this place so f*cking addictive.

Play on, I say...

AMOW

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:52 - Apr 14 with 1109 viewsDarran

This thread went well.

Innit,why are these freaks so obsessed with me?

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:52 - Apr 14 with 1108 viewsSwanjaxs

This thread went well.

Its threads like this that makes this forum so addictive mun 😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:53 - Apr 14 with 1103 viewsSwanjaxs

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:50 - Apr 14 by SoberBaker

This thread is the type of thing that makes this place so f*cking addictive.

Play on, I say...

Beat me to it you swine 😠 😂

Why is this Forum so addictive on 15:04 - Apr 14 with 1055 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:13 - Apr 14 by Darran

I think you were banned for being a tedious boring prick myself but I could be wrong.

In fact I don't see you being here long this time either and if I'm honest if I was a mod the next time you mention the Trust Chairs personal website you'd be gone.

I the first sentence is correct how the hell do you get away with it???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why is this Forum so addictive on 15:27 - Apr 14 with 1029 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good god, Spratty's back. The word count just increased by 10000.

Poll: Tory leader

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:15 - Apr 14 with 954 viewsShaky

Why is this Forum so addictive on 11:28 - Apr 14 by Highjack

Go and take some tablets and have a lie down. This sort of anger can't be good for your health.

Maybe you're right.

Perhaps I did overreact. After all what's wrong with you Desperate Darran, Blaze, and Sewyns Eye getting together at the weekend and making up a story about a stranger being a pedophile.? Come to think of it 'Honest' Bluey the troll was also in attendance.

Good, honest, and above all harmless fun, right?

Nah, you're scum alright, but at least you and one other member of that group have the excuse that you're fcuking stupid to know any better.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:23 - Apr 14 with 929 viewsShaky

Why is this Forum so addictive on 12:15 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

LOL, he's been following me like a hawk since I first started posting here!

But the truth is Perch, that while I enjoy advising the pond scum of his status from time to time, the best thing is just to ignore him. Simply starve him of attention and his sphere of influence will continue to dwindle; just look how many of his mates have already deserted him.

So be cool and don't make a big deal about him; he is nothing more than a speck of shit on your shoe. Wipe it off, and you can safely move on without a care in the world.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024