Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is this Forum so addictive 17:20 - Apr 13 with 7264 viewsDarran

Why is it that when people get banned from here they piss off over to nonce.com,slag the place off,call Phil Sumbler vile names but as soon as they're able to get back on here they ditch nonce.com and get back on here?

Serious question.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:23 - Apr 14 with 994 viewsHighjack

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:15 - Apr 14 by Shaky

Maybe you're right.

Perhaps I did overreact. After all what's wrong with you Desperate Darran, Blaze, and Sewyns Eye getting together at the weekend and making up a story about a stranger being a pedophile.? Come to think of it 'Honest' Bluey the troll was also in attendance.

Good, honest, and above all harmless fun, right?

Nah, you're scum alright, but at least you and one other member of that group have the excuse that you're fcuking stupid to know any better.

I accept your apology, but I think you've got me confused with someone else.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:26 - Apr 14 with 985 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:23 - Apr 14 by Shaky

LOL, he's been following me like a hawk since I first started posting here!

But the truth is Perch, that while I enjoy advising the pond scum of his status from time to time, the best thing is just to ignore him. Simply starve him of attention and his sphere of influence will continue to dwindle; just look how many of his mates have already deserted him.

So be cool and don't make a big deal about him; he is nothing more than a speck of shit on your shoe. Wipe it off, and you can safely move on without a care in the world.

You and Scouce should get together you could compare notes on what it's like not to support the Swans.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:36 - Apr 14 with 971 viewsShaky

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:15 - Apr 14 by Shaky

Maybe you're right.

Perhaps I did overreact. After all what's wrong with you Desperate Darran, Blaze, and Sewyns Eye getting together at the weekend and making up a story about a stranger being a pedophile.? Come to think of it 'Honest' Bluey the troll was also in attendance.

Good, honest, and above all harmless fun, right?

Nah, you're scum alright, but at least you and one other member of that group have the excuse that you're fcuking stupid to know any better.

And let us not forget that the reason the lie was concocted - and how Desperate got his name - was that he was trying to blackmail the jackarmy site owner to shut down and ban me.

Unscrupulous, low-life piece of shit, totally beyond redemption.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:38 - Apr 14 with 966 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:36 - Apr 14 by Shaky

And let us not forget that the reason the lie was concocted - and how Desperate got his name - was that he was trying to blackmail the jackarmy site owner to shut down and ban me.

Unscrupulous, low-life piece of shit, totally beyond redemption.

It's NOT a lie.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:50 - Apr 14 with 942 viewsShaky

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:23 - Apr 14 by Highjack

I accept your apology, but I think you've got me confused with someone else.

Piss poor as usual, but today you get a bonus mark for a seasonally appropriate denial of Desperate.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:58 - Apr 14 with 933 viewsHighjack

Why is this Forum so addictive on 17:50 - Apr 14 by Shaky

Piss poor as usual, but today you get a bonus mark for a seasonally appropriate denial of Desperate.

I have absolutely no idea of what you are wibbling on about.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:07 - Apr 14 with 912 viewsperchrockjack

Shaky
Problem is this board and moderators give him the oxygen and the means to cause trouble.

It's not anything other than scurellous to accuse anyone on here of a criminal offence

If he were accused ,he d be livid .

The fact he s stupid and lacks judgement is no excuse

nope, he should be challenged and the moderator chum of his treated as his equal in filth

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:09 - Apr 14 with 906 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:07 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

Shaky
Problem is this board and moderators give him the oxygen and the means to cause trouble.

It's not anything other than scurellous to accuse anyone on here of a criminal offence

nope, he should be challenged and the moderator chum of his treated as his equal in filth

Could you tell the posters of Planet Swans who's accused anyone on here of a criminal offence please?

Login to get fewer ads

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:11 - Apr 14 with 905 viewsperchrockjack

Having a working tea or down Aberavon scoffing fish and chips in that fookn big lump of a car of yours .

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:12 - Apr 14 with 903 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:11 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

Having a working tea or down Aberavon scoffing fish and chips in that fookn big lump of a car of yours .

Could you answer my question please?

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:15 - Apr 14 with 901 viewsShaky

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:07 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

Shaky

I agree, Perch, but we all know that nothing is going to be done no matter how badly it reflects in the higher ups concerned.

Good news is that hardly anyone takes Desperate seriously any longer, and his bullying powers are virtually nonexistent. That's probably why his attention seeking is becoming so transparently hysterically nonsensical. Pity the man, but please feel free to despise him also.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:16 - Apr 14 with 896 viewsBLAZE

Why the oddball has dragged me into this I don't know!? Thinking he was Dimi was an honest and genuine mistake. I didn't think two separate people could cast such a warped and tragic online persona, but I guess I was wrong and this world has one extra nutjob to suffer. Its obviously a sore subject, so I'll apologise for any offence caused and retract my claim.
Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:19 - Apr 14 with 883 viewsperchrockjack

Disagre shaky

We have some posters who seem intelligent ,some simply impressionable

It's why he has to be challenged

He said not answered my simple question

Guilty of committing offences against kids or not

If not FULL public apology

Also £100 donation to charity

Never under estimate people

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:19 - Apr 14 with 883 viewsDarran

There's six people in this thread possibly seven that have seen the evidence. FACT

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:21 - Apr 14 with 875 viewswaynekerr55

Why is this Forum so addictive on 13:05 - Apr 14 by Spratty

Perhaps like me attacked on this website when a 'poster' (frustrated because they could not win a debate) turned to abuse and posed as a child so he could accuse me of child abuse - even though previous posts of his suggested he had a car.

When I called him on this by posting a stock picture of a toddler with a Tonka car I was repeatedly accused of child abuse.

What did our mod (who liked to continually stalk me and repeatedly call me vile / horrendous c*nt etc. and repeatedly ban me for his own amusement) do when that behaviour and child abuse allegations were formally complained of?

Why publically tell me I should not post pictures of children (yes that is the ex mod who uses this site as his own photo album — including tiny children).

What happened to the poster who repeatedly accused me of child abuse and also created a second ID to carry out a two pronged attack on me?

Nothing. He already had a previous history of abuse and was allowed to go on and use the same 2 IDs to attack other posters, even though a subsequent post from said mod made it absolutely clear he knew this person had these 2 IDs.

Perhaps this was just another tool of the Trust Chairs personal website, to create traffic by vilely abusing members.

Perhaps I will raise the vile abuse Phil facilitated on his own website against the members he is supposed to represent, at the next trust meeting and also ask

- Why Phil allowed such repeated vile abuse on his website by his mod, against polite posters who had contributed much to support the Trust’s position on that website
- Why he allowed the members he is supposed to represent to be repeatedly abused and banned for fun
- Why he ignored / made no response to my repeated reports of said abuse even though he had openly asked for abuse to be reported
- Why I was long term banned without any warning or wrongdoing when trying to point out the misdirection that was allowed to continue on this site re serious limitations which rendered almost useless, the protections provided by the Chair’s dream Trust shareholding of 25%
- Why without comment the vice chair was allowed to misdirect on the other site by falsely denying the above limitations and also publish untruths about the Trust Director receiving no payment
- Why Phil allows his website preferential access to Trust Board members answering posters questions. Repeated suggestions the Trust should have its own forum to discuss Trust issues (with abuse not allowed) which could be accessible by all sites, just ignored.

Let’s hope that is recorded too

Welcome back Spratty. Well done on the grilling you gave Levein and Kaplan btw.

I think the whole thing boils down to the previous owner of the other site domain shared the same name as someone from Swansea who was on the sex offenders list. I understand the site domain is now owned by someone else, and I don't think Darran has accused you or Shaky of being sex offenders (not that I've seen). Anyway, I look forward to some more thesis - length posts from you 👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:44 - Apr 14 with 836 viewsShaky

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:21 - Apr 14 by waynekerr55

Welcome back Spratty. Well done on the grilling you gave Levein and Kaplan btw.

I think the whole thing boils down to the previous owner of the other site domain shared the same name as someone from Swansea who was on the sex offenders list. I understand the site domain is now owned by someone else, and I don't think Darran has accused you or Shaky of being sex offenders (not that I've seen). Anyway, I look forward to some more thesis - length posts from you 👍

Davis was it? Evans?

And Desperate just happened to stumble on this one day while casually perusing the sex offenders register, after having researched the domain name registration for jackarmy, did he?

Wow, the word filth doesn't do the man justice.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:49 - Apr 14 with 821 viewsTreforys_Jack

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:19 - Apr 14 by Darran

There's six people in this thread possibly seven that have seen the evidence. FACT

What evidence ?
Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:51 - Apr 14 with 819 viewsSwanjaxs

This thread is starting to make me feel a bit grubby tbh

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:54 - Apr 14 with 809 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:44 - Apr 14 by Shaky

Davis was it? Evans?

And Desperate just happened to stumble on this one day while casually perusing the sex offenders register, after having researched the domain name registration for jackarmy, did he?

Wow, the word filth doesn't do the man justice.

No Denzil someone posted something on here last year and before it was removed several posters googled it. FACT

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:56 - Apr 14 with 804 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:49 - Apr 14 by Treforys_Jack

What evidence ?

The evidence.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 19:09 - Apr 14 with 780 viewsperchrockjack

So report it to Police and save this site from your pitiful tirade

Truly, you re disgracing yourself

Seems blaze is not the man he was

Why is this Forum so addictive on 19:11 - Apr 14 with 774 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 19:09 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

The police know about it.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 19:14 - Apr 14 with 769 viewsBLAZE

Why is this Forum so addictive on 19:09 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

Go on then, elaborate... coherently would be helpful
Why is this Forum so addictive on 19:18 - Apr 14 with 751 viewsDarran

Why is this Forum so addictive on 19:14 - Apr 14 by BLAZE

Go on then, elaborate... coherently would be helpful

Ignore him James he's a nasty snidey prick.

Why is this Forum so addictive on 19:20 - Apr 14 with 738 viewsHighjack

Why is this Forum so addictive on 18:51 - Apr 14 by Swanjaxs

This thread is starting to make me feel a bit grubby tbh

I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024