Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. 11:14 - Apr 14 with 1761 viewsLoyal

We rarely get much at Watford, in fact I can't see us doing much against them at Vicarage Road. Anything we do get is a bonus as it's decisive games away at Sunderland, home to Stoke and WBA that will dictate the clubs premier league future.

The home game v Everton is not a must win unless we falter v Stoke.
The away game at Man Utd is a given loss. Again anything extra is a real bonus.

Watford L
Stoke W
Man Utd L
Everton D
Sunderland W
WBA W

38 points. That's the deal as I see it. Nothing more.
Whether it's enough or not won't be known until full time on the last game of the season.
Fcking frightening.

This is Hull City's run in.

15 Apr - Premier League
16:00
Stoke City
Hull City

22 Apr - Premier League
Hull City
Watford

29 Apr - Premier League
Southampton
Hull City

6 May - Premier League
Hull City
Sunderland

14 May - Premier League
13:00
Crystal Palace
Hull City

Tottenham Home
Last game of the season.

[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 11:22]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:24 - Apr 14 with 1736 viewsPrivate_Partz

According to my calculations 36 might do it on GD.
My system has taken a knock however as I was confidently predicting 32 points a month or so ago.
I admire your optimism however. The trouble is a defeat for us at VR and a win for Hull would open up a big gap and be a real physocological blow and very difficult to recover from.
I remain hopeful but have a real feeling of dread as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:25 - Apr 14 with 1730 viewsLoyal

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:24 - Apr 14 by Private_Partz

According to my calculations 36 might do it on GD.
My system has taken a knock however as I was confidently predicting 32 points a month or so ago.
I admire your optimism however. The trouble is a defeat for us at VR and a win for Hull would open up a big gap and be a real physocological blow and very difficult to recover from.
I remain hopeful but have a real feeling of dread as well.

I genuinely think Hull City have the easier run in as well.
If they get 8 points more, we are down.
Unless of course someone else fcks up massively.

I will qualify that so our predicament is clearly obvious.
Palace need four points for 38 from 7 games.
Bournemouth need 3 points from 6.
Both I think will do it easily.

That means it is only us and Hull.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 11:29]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:28 - Apr 14 with 1721 viewsexiledclaseboy

If we lose tomorrow and Hull win, it's over I reckon. I think we're f*cked anyway because the squad has no discernible bollocks collectively but there's always hope.

Poll: Tory leader

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:32 - Apr 14 with 1709 viewsLoyal

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:28 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

If we lose tomorrow and Hull win, it's over I reckon. I think we're f*cked anyway because the squad has no discernible bollocks collectively but there's always hope.

Based on that we need 41 points then or 39 at least which means something away at Watford or Man Utd. Or for 40 points beating Everton.

Big ask based on your accurate assessment on the cahoona front.

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:37 - Apr 14 with 1695 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:32 - Apr 14 by Loyal

Based on that we need 41 points then or 39 at least which means something away at Watford or Man Utd. Or for 40 points beating Everton.

Big ask based on your accurate assessment on the cahoona front.

Indeed. We're Donald ducked me old China plate.

Poll: Tory leader

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:51 - Apr 14 with 1660 viewsFlashberryjack

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:37 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed. We're Donald ducked me old China plate.

I agree....I can't honestly see where we're going to get any points from after the last few inept performances.

I suppose "where there's a will there's a way" but I'm afraid our team hasn't the sufficient amount "will" to pull us out of the sh*te we're in.

Lets hope the club doesn't hit to many branches on the way down.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:54 - Apr 14 with 1656 viewsmonmouth

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:28 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

Ah yes, that old devil's arsehole virus, hope. I've gone and caught another dose. 38 would prob be enough if we can be one goal better than them. As for collective bollocks, sometimes when there feels nothing to lose, the tension eases. It's how Wiggy and Sundo have escaped for years. Our best chance of wins might well be Everton and ManU.

It does feel like our year, given all that's happened. Need to take it like men, not whining weasely moaning minnies. Until then though, think Rorkes Drift, Stanley Baker, and don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. We've got out of worse, when I thought the odds were stacked much more heavily against.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 12:20 - Apr 14 with 1604 viewsSmellyplumz

A win against Stoke! Oh really.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 13:13 - Apr 14 with 1535 viewshammy

I get the feeling that we need the equivalent of 4 wins from the last 6 games and the sooner we get them the better; the game at Watford is huge and after a week's recovery following the Boro/Spurs/WHU games will hopefully give us the breathing space we need to go again.

Also a win for us and a draw or defeat for Hull will have a negative psychological effect on them with them dropping into the relegation zone. We need everything to go for us for the rest of the season for us to survive !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 13:49 - Apr 14 with 1492 viewslifelong

Win tomorrow and Hull lose and we go above them, anything can happen, especially this time of the season.
Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 13:55 - Apr 14 with 1481 viewsFireboy

We will need 40+ points this season as hull are allready on 30 and I can see them picking up at least 3 wins in their last 6 games

And more importantly they are going into EVERY game looking to WIN

Whereas we are just looking not to lose and doing it badly as well

From now on PC HAS to set up to WIN as it's sh!t or bust time
Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 10:53 - Apr 15 with 1106 viewsLoyal

Stoke Hull draw means we need the points.

So fcking nervous.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 10:55]

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 11:32 - Apr 15 with 1040 viewstomdickharry

Bet Mark Hughes will not be at all happy if his team mess a home game up again,can see Stoke beating Hull and us with a fit Llorente getting at least a point,lose Hull win its bye bye.
Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 14:03 - Apr 15 with 956 viewsPrivate_Partz

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 13:55 - Apr 14 by Fireboy

We will need 40+ points this season as hull are allready on 30 and I can see them picking up at least 3 wins in their last 6 games

And more importantly they are going into EVERY game looking to WIN

Whereas we are just looking not to lose and doing it badly as well

From now on PC HAS to set up to WIN as it's sh!t or bust time

Hull sit back and look for a break. It has paid off and they have got some wins. We on the other hand have not as a result of bad luck, bad form and injuries.
I don't think Hull have suddenly become world beaters but we have to up our game regardless.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 16:51 - Apr 15 with 872 viewsLoyal

Now it starts.
Never thought we would get anything today.

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 17:00 - Apr 15 with 829 viewsmonmouth

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 16:51 - Apr 15 by Loyal

Now it starts.
Never thought we would get anything today.

If anyone thinks we're beating Stoke, Everton, Man U, WBA or even Sundo, who are giving their all against WHU, they must be on crack.

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:00 - Apr 15 with 730 viewsLoyal

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 17:00 - Apr 15 by monmouth

If anyone thinks we're beating Stoke, Everton, Man U, WBA or even Sundo, who are giving their all against WHU, they must be on crack.

We need ten points from fifteen.
I'm not saying we will, but it's that or relegation.

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:10 - Apr 15 with 715 viewsmonmouth

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:00 - Apr 15 by Loyal

We need ten points from fifteen.
I'm not saying we will, but it's that or relegation.

Well we've 1 from the last 15 so I suppose it's not a lot to ask.

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:12 - Apr 15 with 707 viewsLoyal

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:10 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Well we've 1 from the last 15 so I suppose it's not a lot to ask.

I saw signs today we will get the point you speak of 😂

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:50 - Apr 15 with 661 viewsJackFish

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:12 - Apr 15 by Loyal

I saw signs today we will get the point you speak of 😂

I saw nothing in Watford today to suggest that they're going to go and turn Hull over next weekend. We have to beat Stoke and hope we're somehow still in touch after we lose to Man U & Everton to have any chance now.
Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:52 - Apr 15 with 654 viewslonglostjack

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:50 - Apr 15 by JackFish

I saw nothing in Watford today to suggest that they're going to go and turn Hull over next weekend. We have to beat Stoke and hope we're somehow still in touch after we lose to Man U & Everton to have any chance now.

Why should we lose to Man Utd?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:55 - Apr 15 with 648 viewsLoyal

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:50 - Apr 15 by JackFish

We have to beat Stoke, Everton, WBA and Sunderland to guarantee we stay up.

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 20:03 - Apr 15 with 636 viewsJackFish

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:52 - Apr 15 by longlostjack

Forgive me for not being very optimistic since we've lost our last six away games. Not even Bradley managed that.
Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 20:04 - Apr 15 with 632 viewsSmellyplumz

Nothing from tomorrow but it's still on. on 19:52 - Apr 15 by longlostjack

🤣🤣🤣

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024