Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today 13:15 - Apr 14 with 5266 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:17 - Apr 14 with 3480 viewsGowerjack

Could?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:24 - Apr 14 with 3452 viewsmonmouth

Think?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:26 - Apr 14 with 3437 viewsmonmouth

We need Blaze here.

F**K OFF SNOUTY

Your actions have royally raped and destroyed our club.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:26 - Apr 14 with 3436 viewsFlashberryjack

HAS

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:26 - Apr 14 with 3434 viewsJack_Kass

By the way before the likely comments start, the guy who posted the tweet is not the one who's protesting.

This sums up the whole state of affairs though

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:28 - Apr 14 with 3415 viewsJackfath

Good for you Ashley.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:28 - Apr 14 with 3419 viewsDarran

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:26 - Apr 14 by Jack_Kass

By the way before the likely comments start, the guy who posted the tweet is not the one who's protesting.

This sums up the whole state of affairs though

Spot on.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:30 - Apr 14 with 3403 viewsSwanjaxs

Lets all get down there! This could be the start of something big! (I'll have to leave at 6 though cos I'm going to Bingo with the missus) 👊

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:31 - Apr 14 with 3388 viewsDr_Winston

Needs to hang his poster straight.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:48 - Apr 14 with 3305 viewsSoberBaker

A new low for our club.

Bellwiffery of the highest order

AMOW

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:19 - Apr 14 with 3210 viewsDafyddHuw

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:48 - Apr 14 by SoberBaker

A new low for our club.

Bellwiffery of the highest order

Why?
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:29 - Apr 14 with 3179 viewsoldcob

Too late now. The only people at present who could influence if or not we get relegated are the players.
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:54 - Apr 14 with 3082 viewsFlashberryjack

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 14:29 - Apr 14 by oldcob

Too late now. The only people at present who could influence if or not we get relegated are the players.

"The only people at present who could influence if or not we get relegated are the players"

Unfortunately most of them couldn't give a f*ck.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:12 - Apr 14 with 2880 viewsWingstandwood

Speaking as a Petty era veteran and SCST loyalist/contributor! Ashley you have my 100% utmost respect and admiration, you are proactive and a doer. If you should encounter any negativity (there will always be one or two arseholes) neither despair, have any doubt(s) or question your admirable justification, cause and intent!

Argus!

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:23 - Apr 14 with 2846 viewspencoedjack

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:12 - Apr 14 by Wingstandwood

Speaking as a Petty era veteran and SCST loyalist/contributor! Ashley you have my 100% utmost respect and admiration, you are proactive and a doer. If you should encounter any negativity (there will always be one or two arseholes) neither despair, have any doubt(s) or question your admirable justification, cause and intent!

Seconded
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:26 - Apr 14 with 2826 viewsSmellyplumz

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:23 - Apr 14 by pencoedjack

Seconded

Thirded, well done Ashley, more balls than a lot of fans.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:30 - Apr 14 with 2816 viewsKilkennyjack

Go Ash 👏

Beware of the Risen People

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:35 - Apr 14 with 2796 viewsDarran

It's not Ashley doing it mun guys.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:48 - Apr 14 with 2759 viewsJack_Kass

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:35 - Apr 14 by Darran

It was like predicting that the sun rises in the morning
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 16:48]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:50 - Apr 14 with 2739 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ash is a big Norwich fan.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:54 - Apr 14 with 2731 viewsmonmouth

I did wonder how long it would take, but it was never going to happen was it?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:55 - Apr 14 with 2726 viewsFireboy

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:50 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ash is a big Norwich fan.

Says the man u fan
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:14 - Apr 14 with 2643 viewsshandyjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/swansea-city-fans-hunger-strike-128

Poll: Expectation for the season

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:26 - Apr 14 with 2582 viewsOldjack

Should have waited to see if we do go down ,and that's now a high probability ,then he can really lay into the slimballs good and proper like ,kantssssssss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:31 - Apr 14 with 2566 viewsjack2jack

At least he had the courage of his convictions, got off his a*rse and did something.
Most Swans supporters guilty as charged of sitting back and doing fvck all, i include myself obviously.
Well done Ashley YJB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024