Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today 13:15 - Apr 14 with 5254 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:33 - Apr 14 with 1118 viewsDarran

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:14 - Apr 14 by shandyjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/swansea-city-fans-hunger-strike-128

Lack of security for what? Pathetic.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:33 - Apr 14 with 1118 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's raining now anyway as well as being teatime. It's probably for the best.

Poll: Tory leader

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:36 - Apr 14 with 1103 viewslonglostjack

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:33 - Apr 14 by Darran

Ridiculous.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 18:10 - Apr 14 with 1058 viewsLoyal

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:33 - Apr 14 by Darran

It should be interesting as the anger gets stronger, around about the time I reckon when we are genuinely down.
One man needs security 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 18:14 - Apr 14 with 1050 viewsKilkennyjack

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 17:31 - Apr 14 by jack2jack

At least he had the courage of his convictions, got off his a*rse and did something.
Most Swans supporters guilty as charged of sitting back and doing fvck all, i include myself obviously.
Well done Ashley YJB

Yes fair play to Ash.....

Beware of the Risen People

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 20:21 - Apr 14 with 951 viewsWitneyjack

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:31 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

Needs to hang his poster straight.

There's a few posters on here that could do with hanging straight. .......
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 21:16 - Apr 14 with 892 viewsTNT

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 13:31 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

Needs to hang his poster straight.

Crooked is more fitting.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 21:21 - Apr 14 with 874 viewsbonymine

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 21:16 - Apr 14 by TNT

Crooked is more fitting.

Something a bit stronger should be posted like ;

'YOU GREEDY BASTARDS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB ....'

The irony of it all.....about 8 years ago,I met HJ down Wind Street and told him he was doing a fine job and should 'stick to his principles'.....we parted on good terms.

Now, 8 years later on, I would tell him that HE HAS DESTROYED OUR CLUB through the personal greed of himself and his Croonies and left us with a basket case of a Club with no leadership both on and off the pitch.

Huw, how the phuk did you run a business, you couldn't run a phukin bath unless of course it was bailed out by MM ? 😂😂

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 21:29]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 08:10 - Apr 15 with 787 viewsswanskid95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 16:50 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ash is a big Norwich fan.

😂😂😂😂
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 08:13 - Apr 15 with 781 viewsswanskid95

I'm Ashley by the way, I thought my tweets were clear about that I wasn't the one protesting haha, just a friend of mine, but he's going to re-do the protest the day of the Stoke game for anybody who's interested
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 09:17 - Apr 15 with 733 viewsDewi1jack

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 08:13 - Apr 15 by swanskid95

I'm Ashley by the way, I thought my tweets were clear about that I wasn't the one protesting haha, just a friend of mine, but he's going to re-do the protest the day of the Stoke game for anybody who's interested

And as many jacks as possible should join him.

Give your mate a huge well done for getting off his arze and trying to start something.
Fug if we stay up or not, let's start making it uncomfy for the sell outs and our new lying b'stard owners.
Too many clubs out there have acted as a warning- Cov, Pompey, Blackburn even our Eastern cousins (although it seems Tan won't let them go to the wall.)
Thought we'd finished all this sh1te with Silver Shield/ 9th floor, Petty et al.

How wrong am I?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 09:24 - Apr 15 with 721 viewsmonmouth

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 09:17 - Apr 15 by Dewi1jack

And as many jacks as possible should join him.

Give your mate a huge well done for getting off his arze and trying to start something.
Fug if we stay up or not, let's start making it uncomfy for the sell outs and our new lying b'stard owners.
Too many clubs out there have acted as a warning- Cov, Pompey, Blackburn even our Eastern cousins (although it seems Tan won't let them go to the wall.)
Thought we'd finished all this sh1te with Silver Shield/ 9th floor, Petty et al.

How wrong am I?

Silver shield & 9th floor was what flipped into my mind when I was listening to forked tongue Levine on that recording.

Would be interesting to listen to what Venkys said when they set about destroying Blackburn. I bet it was similar.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 09:52 - Apr 15 with 690 viewslonglostjack

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 09:24 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Silver shield & 9th floor was what flipped into my mind when I was listening to forked tongue Levine on that recording.

Would be interesting to listen to what Venkys said when they set about destroying Blackburn. I bet it was similar.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/nov/19/venkys-completes-takeover-black

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/14773708._We_remain_totally_committed_
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 10:09]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 11:19 - Apr 15 with 630 viewsKilkennyjack

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 08:13 - Apr 15 by swanskid95

Congratulations on your one man protest Ash.
I wish more of us showed that passion.

Beware of the Risen People

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 11:26 - Apr 15 with 626 viewsJBT95

What an absolute tool.

Maybe he should find better things to do with his time.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 11:27]
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 11:33 - Apr 15 with 613 viewsWarwickHunt

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 21:21 - Apr 14 by bonymine

Something a bit stronger should be posted like ;

'YOU GREEDY BASTARDS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB ....'

The irony of it all.....about 8 years ago,I met HJ down Wind Street and told him he was doing a fine job and should 'stick to his principles'.....we parted on good terms.

Now, 8 years later on, I would tell him that HE HAS DESTROYED OUR CLUB through the personal greed of himself and his Croonies and left us with a basket case of a Club with no leadership both on and off the pitch.

Huw, how the phuk did you run a business, you couldn't run a phukin bath unless of course it was bailed out by MM ? 😂😂

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 21:29]

"Huw, how the phuk did you run a business"

Badly. Very badly.

He'd probably struggle to run a brothel in a Foreign Legion camp.
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 11:36 - Apr 15 with 603 viewsHighjack

Are they actually using anti-terror laws to stop a random bloke protesting at a football club?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:11 - Apr 15 with 566 viewsJBT95

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 11:36 - Apr 15 by Highjack

Are they actually using anti-terror laws to stop a random bloke protesting at a football club?

Good enough reason imo.
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:15 - Apr 15 with 557 viewsDarran

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:11 - Apr 15 by JBT95

Good enough reason imo.

Why are you against the protest?

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:18 - Apr 15 with 550 viewsDafyddHuw

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 11:26 - Apr 15 by JBT95

What an absolute tool.

What business is it of yours what he does with his time?
One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:24 - Apr 15 with 539 views1983

Well done mate

Seem to remember someone on here wanted to get something started along the lines of demos and got slated for it

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:25 - Apr 15 with 537 viewsDarran

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:24 - Apr 15 by 1983

Well done mate

Seem to remember someone on here wanted to get something started along the lines of demos and got slated for it

Indeed I miss Murph.

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:29 - Apr 15 with 531 viewsraynor94

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 11:26 - Apr 15 by JBT95

What an absolute tool.

Same could be said about you and your Wales trips

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:30 - Apr 15 with 529 views1983

Oh well it's a dogs life I suppose

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 12:34 - Apr 15 with 517 viewswaynekerr55

One man 24 hour protest down the Liberty today on 11:33 - Apr 15 by WarwickHunt

"Huw, how the phuk did you run a business"

Badly. Very badly.

He'd probably struggle to run a brothel in a Foreign Legion camp.

Or get someone else to do the leg work (no pun intended) and claim all of the glory.

The fetid rodent that he is.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024