Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who will be the captain this week? 15:00 - Apr 14 with 1112 viewsnanes

Cork is out for few weeks , so who will take the armband? Sadly I don't think that Britton will be in first team, so who would you choose? My first choice would be Siggy but then I don't think so PC will burden him with any responsibility. So who? Fabs, Mawson or maybe Llorente?
who will be the captain this week? on 15:02 - Apr 14 with 1096 viewsperchrockjack

The only leader I can see is Mawson

Young or not, he could lead

Siggy don't want it, llorente ...nah.. Fab can't lead his own defence

Mawson...go for it ,son

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

who will be the captain this week? on 15:43 - Apr 14 with 1040 viewsploppy

Aye, young Mr Mawson for me.
who will be the captain this week? on 16:12 - Apr 14 with 991 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Routledge.

It would be fun experiencing various posters spontaneously combusting.

It wouldn't be as bad as Curt giving the armband to Kyle Bartley at Oxford though. That was confirmation that he had lost the plot and couldn't keep us up. Guidolin was appointed within a few days.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

who will be the captain this week? on 16:23 - Apr 14 with 971 viewsperchrockjack

It's made a damp good Friday even worse Joe

No need for that ,mun

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

who will be the captain this week? on 18:00 - Apr 14 with 885 viewsLoyal

If he plays - Leon.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

who will be the captain this week? on 18:01 - Apr 14 with 878 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There should be 11 captains out there tomorrow, bunch of tin hearts .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

who will be the captain this week? on 18:05 - Apr 14 with 868 viewsLoyal

who will be the captain this week? on 18:01 - Apr 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

There should be 11 captains out there tomorrow, bunch of tin hearts .

Big ask.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

who will be the captain this week? on 18:11 - Apr 14 with 860 viewsFireboy

Mawson for me as the extra responsibility will make him play even better and also make him a better player

On another point it's good that Cork is missing as his replacement whoever it is will be able to run,tackle and defend better
Login to get fewer ads

who will be the captain this week? on 18:19 - Apr 14 with 848 viewsswancity

The fact that there isn't one man at our Club anymore who is real Captain material is symptomatic of our hopeless situation. Not one natural leader on that pitch in the mould of a Ashley Williams, a Garry Monk or a Roberto Martinez. The nearest we have is the raw and inexperienced Mawson who has enough on his plate already. So it's a team without natural leaders on the pitch. All of our highly paid players need to take responsibility tomorrow.

We must be a joy to play against. Just over 50 yellow cards all season. Not one red. Nice lads as one newspaper put it. Time to get nasty lads and show that you care.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

who will be the captain this week? on 18:37 - Apr 14 with 827 viewsFireboy

who will be the captain this week? on 18:19 - Apr 14 by swancity

The fact that there isn't one man at our Club anymore who is real Captain material is symptomatic of our hopeless situation. Not one natural leader on that pitch in the mould of a Ashley Williams, a Garry Monk or a Roberto Martinez. The nearest we have is the raw and inexperienced Mawson who has enough on his plate already. So it's a team without natural leaders on the pitch. All of our highly paid players need to take responsibility tomorrow.

We must be a joy to play against. Just over 50 yellow cards all season. Not one red. Nice lads as one newspaper put it. Time to get nasty lads and show that you care.

I can totally see where you are coming from Sc but the aggression HAS to be controlled as we don't want to go down to 10 men and to lose anyone via a ban

As you say we need to get into EVERY teams faces for EVERY minute of EVERY game

COYJB
who will be the captain this week? on 18:44 - Apr 14 with 813 viewsDewi1jack

who will be the captain this week? on 18:11 - Apr 14 by Fireboy

Mawson for me as the extra responsibility will make him play even better and also make him a better player

On another point it's good that Cork is missing as his replacement whoever it is will be able to run,tackle and defend better

1st point I agree

2nd point. If the whoever it is is Ki????

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

who will be the captain this week? on 19:04 - Apr 14 with 781 viewsFireboy

who will be the captain this week? on 18:44 - Apr 14 by Dewi1jack

1st point I agree

2nd point. If the whoever it is is Ki????

Oops silly me

Apart from Ki
who will be the captain this week? on 19:26 - Apr 14 with 742 viewsmorningstar

who will be the captain this week? on 18:19 - Apr 14 by swancity

Totally agree, we need to go in hard and dirty tomorrow. Studs up, elbows in faces maybe even squeeze a few balls. Let's clock up some serious reds and put this nice guy shit to bed once and for all. Clement's team talk tomorrow need only consist of two words before the team go out. VIOLENT CONDUCT!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

who will be the captain this week? on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 551 viewsDarran

who will be the captain this week? on 15:02 - Apr 14 by perchrockjack

The only leader I can see is Mawson

Young or not, he could lead

Siggy don't want it, llorente ...nah.. Fab can't lead his own defence

Mawson...go for it ,son

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024