Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun 16:53 - Apr 14 with 1952 viewsDarran

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mayor-of-liverpool-de

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:18 - Apr 15 with 430 viewsLohengrin

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 20:08 - Apr 14 by waynekerr55

Even if it's racist Alf Garnett shìt?

That cūnt should be rotting in hell after what he did.

He said something to the effect of the lights being on but nobody's home as regards the kid. He was calling him daft, Wayne. I doubt even Diane Abbott is capable of reading anything raysisssst into that?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:22 - Apr 15 with 424 viewsDarran

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:18 - Apr 15 by Lohengrin

He said something to the effect of the lights being on but nobody's home as regards the kid. He was calling him daft, Wayne. I doubt even Diane Abbott is capable of reading anything raysisssst into that?

He said Barkleys behaviour reminded him of a gorilla at the zoo,with him being mixed race I assume that's the racist bit.

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:34 - Apr 15 with 410 viewsLohengrin

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:22 - Apr 15 by Darran

He said Barkleys behaviour reminded him of a gorilla at the zoo,with him being mixed race I assume that's the racist bit.

Ah! right. It doesn't say that in the link, though.

I don't read The Sun. I don't give Everton a second thought either, to be honest.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:34]

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:35 - Apr 15 with 406 viewsDarran

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:34 - Apr 15 by Lohengrin

Ah! right. It doesn't say that in the link, though.

I don't read The Sun. I don't give Everton a second thought either, to be honest.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 14:34]

It's pathetic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39603942

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:43 - Apr 15 with 390 viewswaynekerr55

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:18 - Apr 15 by Lohengrin

To be fair I went in with both feet as who it was. Attack the post, not the poster is advice that I should follow myself 😖

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:59 - Apr 15 with 378 viewsJack_Kass

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:22 - Apr 15 by Darran

That is also to do with him going out on the piss after the Merseyside derby and ending up scrapping outside a nightclub

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 15:12 - Apr 15 with 367 viewsLohengrin

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:43 - Apr 15 by waynekerr55

To be fair I went in with both feet as who it was. Attack the post, not the poster is advice that I should follow myself 😖

I don't know about mixed-race but he looks a bit like Gene Vincent to me.

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 15:16 - Apr 15 with 355 viewsDarran

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 14:59 - Apr 15 by Jack_Kass

That is also to do with him going out on the piss after the Merseyside derby and ending up scrapping outside a nightclub

Yes I know that my friend.

Login to get fewer ads

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 15:41 - Apr 15 with 345 viewsLoyal

Everton's diversity officer hasn't declared Barclay as a ethnic minority.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:00 - Apr 15 with 306 viewsDafyddHuw

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 13:13 - Apr 15 by Jack_Kass

So Everton are also banning sky sports from showing their games, and refusing their money?

No? Didn't think so.

Far too much hypocrisy in situations like this.

Don't be ridiculous.
Sky and the Prem have signed contracts up until 3? years into the future. If Everton chose not to allow Sky to cover their matches, they'd be kicked out of the Prem tout suite (or toot sweet if you prefer).
If you hadn't worked this out, you should have.
Do you see Everton dropping into the Championship over Ross Barkley? Me neither.
The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:14 - Apr 15 with 292 viewsJack_Kass

The Mayor of Liverpool wants Everton to ban The Sun on 17:00 - Apr 15 by DafyddHuw

Don't be ridiculous.
Sky and the Prem have signed contracts up until 3? years into the future. If Everton chose not to allow Sky to cover their matches, they'd be kicked out of the Prem tout suite (or toot sweet if you prefer).
If you hadn't worked this out, you should have.
Do you see Everton dropping into the Championship over Ross Barkley? Me neither.

So you're expecting them to reject the next contract?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024