Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World War 3 11:00 - Apr 15 with 6406 viewsLord_Bony

Getting closer....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/791829/world-war-three-us-military-options-a

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

World War 3 on 21:02 - Apr 17 with 1003 viewsDarran

World War 3 on 20:58 - Apr 17 by Lord_Bony

There is a huge build up of Chinese and Russian troops and equipment on the border of N Korea now.

The problem is we dont know who they will support if it kicks off.

Heres an interesting film on thermonuclear war which we are getting pushed into more and more...Unsurvivable.
A dark, but wholly true depiction of the threat of human extinction posed by global thermonuclear war and its consequences if not prevented.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

World War 3 on 21:09 - Apr 17 with 998 viewssiralan

World War 3 on 20:36 - Apr 17 by Lord_Bony

Japan is taking the situation very seriously and understands an incident involving N Korea,USA,Russia and China can quickly escalate to a WW3 scenario.

According to news reports today,JAPAN is bracing itself for booming numbers of refugees from North and South Korea if tensions between Kim Jong-Un and Donald Trump spill over into all-out World War 3.

There is another missile test planned by N Korea on 25th April...they are determined to do it and US is determined to stop them....dangerous times folks...we are on the verge.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/792843/Japan-North-Korean-refugee-crisis-Kim

This post has been edited by an administrator

25th you say?

I do not finish my holidays until the 27th I hope the Americans hang on until I am back at work?

I bet the sellouts scum are happy that attention will be off them once WW3 kicks off.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:11]
World War 3 on 21:12 - Apr 17 with 987 viewsexiledclaseboy

World War 3 on 21:09 - Apr 17 by siralan

25th you say?

I do not finish my holidays until the 27th I hope the Americans hang on until I am back at work?

I bet the sellouts scum are happy that attention will be off them once WW3 kicks off.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:11]

Don't go cancelling any holiday on Lord Bony's predictions ffs. He's been predicting WWIII Armageddon since before the Internet was invented.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:13]

Poll: Tory leader

World War 3 on 21:14 - Apr 17 with 983 viewssiralan

World War 3 on 20:58 - Apr 17 by Lord_Bony

There is a huge build up of Chinese and Russian troops and equipment on the border of N Korea now.

The problem is we dont know who they will support if it kicks off.

Heres an interesting film on thermonuclear war which we are getting pushed into more and more...Unsurvivable.
A dark, but wholly true depiction of the threat of human extinction posed by global thermonuclear war and its consequences if not prevented.

It's been said before WW3 will be the last war on planet earth.
World War 3 on 21:18 - Apr 17 with 973 viewssiralan

World War 3 on 21:12 - Apr 17 by exiledclaseboy

Don't go cancelling any holiday on Lord Bony's predictions ffs. He's been predicting WWIII Armageddon since before the Internet was invented.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:13]

I would not be cancelling holidays in fact I would be doing the opposite and cancelling going in to work if /when it does start.Although like the pools winners who carry on working after winning I bet a few would still want to work if the devastation was not to great.
World War 3 on 21:24 - Apr 17 with 960 viewsJack_Meoff

World War 3 on 21:18 - Apr 17 by siralan

I would not be cancelling holidays in fact I would be doing the opposite and cancelling going in to work if /when it does start.Although like the pools winners who carry on working after winning I bet a few would still want to work if the devastation was not to great.

The options for working circumstances changing as presented by a nuclear war would be a tad different to those of a lottery winner. You know, as a guess.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

World War 3 on 21:31 - Apr 17 with 944 viewsLord_Bony

World War 3 on 21:14 - Apr 17 by siralan

It's been said before WW3 will be the last war on planet earth.

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

― Albert Einstein

Btw I m not predicting anything...just commenting on whats coming out of the press atm.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

World War 3 on 21:31 - Apr 17 with 944 viewssiralan

World War 3 on 21:24 - Apr 17 by Jack_Meoff

The options for working circumstances changing as presented by a nuclear war would be a tad different to those of a lottery winner. You know, as a guess.

Of course,but you would still get some wanting to if they could.

I see a nuclear strike is now odds on with some bookies.

Better news Arsenal just scored.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:35]
Login to get fewer ads

World War 3 on 21:39 - Apr 17 with 925 viewsJack_Meoff

World War 3 on 21:31 - Apr 17 by siralan

Of course,but you would still get some wanting to if they could.

I see a nuclear strike is now odds on with some bookies.

Better news Arsenal just scored.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:35]

Fcking bookies mind. No nuclear war, no payout. Nuclear war, everyone's dead. Or at least more preoccupied with the effects of a nuclear winter rather than popping down to the (empty) local Ladbrokes. No payout. Win win!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

World War 3 on 21:43 - Apr 17 with 916 viewssiralan

You do not understand how it works.You can get odds against no nuclear strike and you then get paid out.Then it's win win for the punter no war,everything dandy,and you have a few extra quid to spend in the pub.
Happy days.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:51]
World War 3 on 21:45 - Apr 17 with 904 viewsSwanjaxs

Just had a look on eBay out of curiosity and you can purchase an underground nuclear bunker for 30k! Four people are watching at the moment.... it does state "no returns " mind 🤔
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:50]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

World War 3 on 21:49 - Apr 17 with 897 viewsJack_Meoff

World War 3 on 21:43 - Apr 17 by siralan

You do not understand how it works.You can get odds against no nuclear strike and you then get paid out.Then it's win win for the punter no war,everything dandy,and you have a few extra quid to spend in the pub.
Happy days.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:51]

Ah right. Then consider my attempt at a humourous comment moribund then.

World War 3 on 21:49 - Apr 17 with 897 viewsraynor94

World War 3 on 21:31 - Apr 17 by Lord_Bony

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

― Albert Einstein

Btw I m not predicting anything...just commenting on whats coming out of the press atm.

Ah, that's make a change. But, the Express!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

World War 3 on 21:54 - Apr 17 with 874 viewsLord_Bony

World War 3 on 21:49 - Apr 17 by raynor94

Ah, that's make a change. But, the Express!

Japan is taking the situation very seriously yes.

Ok heres some other news sources...Do people think this is all made up?

The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/14/japan-makes-plans-rescue-57000-japane

The Boston Globe
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/04/17/japanese-prime-minister-says-

World War 3 on 21:55 - Apr 17 with 870 viewsRevJames

World War 3 on 21:45 - Apr 17 by Swanjaxs

Just had a look on eBay out of curiosity and you can purchase an underground nuclear bunker for 30k! Four people are watching at the moment.... it does state "no returns " mind 🤔
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:50]

5,000 nectar points too...
World War 3 on 22:05 - Apr 17 with 840 viewssiralan

So the people voting for Brexit may not matter after all.

At least the remoaners will be happy.
World War 3 on 22:05 - Apr 17 with 839 viewsraynor94

World War 3 on 21:54 - Apr 17 by Lord_Bony

Japan is taking the situation very seriously yes.

Ok heres some other news sources...Do people think this is all made up?

The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/14/japan-makes-plans-rescue-57000-japane

The Boston Globe
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/04/17/japanese-prime-minister-says-

You do have previous, as long as it doesn't interfere with my holidays, let them carry on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

World War 3 on 22:10 - Apr 17 with 829 viewsLord_Bony

Oh absolutely.

World War 3 on 22:23 - Apr 17 with 805 viewsWingstandwood

Human nature and grown men acting like big kids waving their (nuclear arsenal) around like some blokes after they've just bought a new Jag.

Walking around the (i.e. the world) like they own the place because they just happen to have a few things that can wipe out the entire planet.

Grow up! And that Korean guy-leader i.e. obviously insecure with an inferiority complex annoyed because the other kid (U.S of A) on the playground is threatening to take away is bully boy nukes. Using nukes as Dutch-courage because without them nobody would be afraid of him in the slightest.

Well I and millions of other men don't have nukes and do not need them to impress the neighbours! I do not need a nuclear arsenal to buff up my manhood and neither do millions of other men also! Sorry for rant! This nuclear threat shite is more down to silly immature cock-waving than it ever would be down to genuine politics/ideology! Yeah my car's engine is a 1.4 diesel and does nought to sixty in five seconds so f#cking what!

Argus!

World War 3 on 22:33 - Apr 17 with 788 viewsSwanjaxs

World War 3 on 22:23 - Apr 17 by Wingstandwood

Human nature and grown men acting like big kids waving their (nuclear arsenal) around like some blokes after they've just bought a new Jag.

Walking around the (i.e. the world) like they own the place because they just happen to have a few things that can wipe out the entire planet.

Grow up! And that Korean guy-leader i.e. obviously insecure with an inferiority complex annoyed because the other kid (U.S of A) on the playground is threatening to take away is bully boy nukes. Using nukes as Dutch-courage because without them nobody would be afraid of him in the slightest.

Well I and millions of other men don't have nukes and do not need them to impress the neighbours! I do not need a nuclear arsenal to buff up my manhood and neither do millions of other men also! Sorry for rant! This nuclear threat shite is more down to silly immature cock-waving than it ever would be down to genuine politics/ideology! Yeah my car's engine is a 1.4 diesel and does nought to sixty in five seconds so f#cking what!

Problem for us all though is the three silly cock wavers with thier fingers on the button 🙈

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

World War 3 on 22:42 - Apr 17 with 768 viewsGowerjack

World War 3 on 12:22 - Apr 16 by Jack_Meoff

We should all stop paying taxes to what's essentially a legal mafia.

Any excuse to post this video again!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

World War 3 on 22:46 - Apr 17 with 755 viewsmorningstar

Will this mean the Dinosaurs will come back? That would be like so amazing!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

World War 3 on 22:48 - Apr 17 with 751 viewsmonmouth

World War 3 on 22:46 - Apr 17 by morningstar

You are one you plonker.

Me too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

World War 3 on 22:58 - Apr 17 with 740 viewspikeypaul

World War 3 on 22:46 - Apr 17 by morningstar

Corbyn is already here no need for him to come back.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

World War 3 on 18:57 - Apr 21 with 599 viewsLord_Bony

Russia unveils Terminator-style killer ROBOT amid World War 3 fears

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/607430/Russia-robot-Terminator-FEDOR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024