Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World War 3 11:00 - Apr 15 with 6407 viewsLord_Bony

Getting closer....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/791829/world-war-three-us-military-options-a

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

World War 3 on 11:03 - Apr 15 with 4401 viewsWarwickHunt

Any chance of a date?

I've got some dry cleaning to go in and I don't want to waste £25.
World War 3 on 11:05 - Apr 15 with 4394 viewslondonlisa2001

All those saying how safe the world was going to be with Trumpie in charge must be beginning to wonder if they were ever so slightly mistaken about him?

He's doing a terrific job so far.
World War 3 on 11:07 - Apr 15 with 4387 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets be fair, north korwa situation will eventually come to a head.

One fooked up country that you cant just ignore. Whatever happens, there are going to be repercussions.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

World War 3 on 11:28 - Apr 15 with 4360 viewsHighjack

Could have just ended any threat by bombing that massive military parade they just had.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

World War 3 on 11:46 - Apr 15 with 4328 viewsunion_jack

World War 3 on 11:03 - Apr 15 by WarwickHunt

Any chance of a date?

I've got some dry cleaning to go in and I don't want to waste £25.

Let's hope it's soon. It will make relegation seem less important then!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

World War 3 on 11:57 - Apr 15 with 4311 viewsJack_Meoff

World War 3 on 11:07 - Apr 15 by magicdaps10

Lets be fair, north korwa situation will eventually come to a head.

One fooked up country that you cant just ignore. Whatever happens, there are going to be repercussions.

What have they done? Been bombing in the Middle East non stop since 2001? Been meddling in the area since time immemorial? Been overthrowing regimes worldwide so private corporations can pillage natural resources? Oh, hang on...

Repercussions. Dear god.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

World War 3 on 12:32 - Apr 15 with 4275 viewsMrSwerve

World War 3 on 11:46 - Apr 15 by union_jack

Let's hope it's soon. It will make relegation seem less important then!

Let's hope it's within the next few weeks and this season is abandoned.

In all seriousness, does anyone know what would happen if the leagues needed to stop playing? Would they freeze the table or start the season again with the same teams in each league? Haven't looked what happened during WW2...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

World War 3 on 12:51 - Apr 15 with 4235 viewsSwanjaxs

WTF do they mean by "hermit country" ?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

World War 3 on 13:03 - Apr 15 with 4223 viewsunion_jack

World War 3 on 12:32 - Apr 15 by MrSwerve

Let's hope it's within the next few weeks and this season is abandoned.

In all seriousness, does anyone know what would happen if the leagues needed to stop playing? Would they freeze the table or start the season again with the same teams in each league? Haven't looked what happened during WW2...

I'd say that after Armageddon it should start again from the beginning of the season. There again, I would.

Newcastle and Brighton may disagree.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

World War 3 on 13:29 - Apr 15 with 4171 viewspikeypaul

Obvious something big will happen soon.N Korea are getting to close to producing a inter continental missile with a nuclear war head.

Thank god Trump is in charge and not siting on his hands and allowing it like the do nothing pussy Obama would have done.

Glad I sold my share portfolio last week to buy back at 1/2 the price once N Korea is wiped out.

Anyway off for a few beers and to watch the Swans have a nice bank holiday weekend everyone.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

World War 3 on 13:33 - Apr 15 with 4167 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm off to buy loads of tinned meat, bottled water and pickled eggs. I'm gonna make sure I'm prepared for the 45th Armageddon predicted by Lord Bony.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2017 8:43]

Poll: Tory leader

World War 3 on 13:44 - Apr 15 with 4148 viewspikeypaul

The most likely N Korea response would be to strike S Korea in that event will Ki have to return for military service?

The fecker is to afraid to head a football whilst being paid £30k a week doubt if he'll be much use in a war with N Korea.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

World War 3 on 14:16 - Apr 15 with 4104 viewsbiggar

The foreign policy of the USA (and others) is absolutely diabolical. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria.....the list goes on and on. Obviously North Korea is next on the list. If Trump hit North Korea, then it's 100% certain that the North will simply lob all sorts of stuff at the South and it'll kick off big style.

So more countries will be decimated. I'm most worried about Libya. That place is basically lawless and all because NATO decided to ensure that Gaddafi was removed with no post war plan in place (like Iraq). It's now a haven for all sorts and you can pretty much guarantee that we shall be involved there heavily in a year or two.

Can also sort of understand why Russia get the hump with the policy of the USA and its followers.
World War 3 on 14:33 - Apr 15 with 4066 viewsBrynmill_Jack

World War 3 on 14:16 - Apr 15 by biggar

The foreign policy of the USA (and others) is absolutely diabolical. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria.....the list goes on and on. Obviously North Korea is next on the list. If Trump hit North Korea, then it's 100% certain that the North will simply lob all sorts of stuff at the South and it'll kick off big style.

So more countries will be decimated. I'm most worried about Libya. That place is basically lawless and all because NATO decided to ensure that Gaddafi was removed with no post war plan in place (like Iraq). It's now a haven for all sorts and you can pretty much guarantee that we shall be involved there heavily in a year or two.

Can also sort of understand why Russia get the hump with the policy of the USA and its followers.

Syria is a big scalp. Then Iran. The North Korea.

Some people are still believing the press spin about Syria - even after all that's gone on in Iraq and the burning wreck of a country we've left there. And what Clark said in that video shows that conflict was going to happen or it was going to be engineered so it could happen.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

World War 3 on 14:37 - Apr 15 with 4058 viewsNogginthenog

I don't relish the thought of all out war in any part of the globe to be honest, however, I have a feeling that if the shite hits the fan a fair proportion of North Koreans would jump at the chance to have a go at their leaders. Problem is they have a million regular soldiers who might stay loyal, a massive headache for USA and Seoul.

We should all hope for peace,war is an abomination.
World War 3 on 15:04 - Apr 15 with 4017 viewsEbo

I bet they won't be saying this when the ICBM's start raining down on them

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

World War 3 on 00:57 - Apr 16 with 3787 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

World War 3 on 12:22 - Apr 16 with 3585 viewsJack_Meoff

World War 3 on 14:37 - Apr 15 by Nogginthenog

I don't relish the thought of all out war in any part of the globe to be honest, however, I have a feeling that if the shite hits the fan a fair proportion of North Koreans would jump at the chance to have a go at their leaders. Problem is they have a million regular soldiers who might stay loyal, a massive headache for USA and Seoul.

We should all hope for peace,war is an abomination.

We should all stop paying taxes to what's essentially a legal mafia.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

World War 3 on 19:59 - Apr 17 with 3415 viewssiralan

N Korea adamant they will push ahead with their nuclear testing.

They obviously have a death wish.

It should never have been allowed to get to this stage,but when it does kick off
it will not last long.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 20:01]
World War 3 on 20:03 - Apr 17 with 3391 viewsSwanjaxs

I wonder with rising tensions in the area if Ki will be called up for military service by South Korea? Please make this happen! 🖒

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

World War 3 on 20:10 - Apr 17 with 3390 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

World War 3 on 14:16 - Apr 15 by biggar

Great post .

I'm trying to explain it all to my 17 yr old daughter, shes not impressed with all this.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

World War 3 on 20:36 - Apr 17 with 3342 viewsLord_Bony

Japan is taking the situation very seriously and understands an incident involving N Korea,USA,Russia and China can quickly escalate to a WW3 scenario.

According to news reports today,JAPAN is bracing itself for booming numbers of refugees from North and South Korea if tensions between Kim Jong-Un and Donald Trump spill over into all-out World War 3.

There is another missile test planned by N Korea on 25th April...they are determined to do it and US is determined to stop them....dangerous times folks...we are on the verge.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/792843/Japan-North-Korean-refugee-crisis-Kim

This post has been edited by an administrator

World War 3 on 20:50 - Apr 17 with 3301 viewssiralan

I would have thought they are all taking it very seriously not just Japan.

I hope no one has shares in Samsung.
World War 3 on 20:54 - Apr 17 with 3282 viewsFlashberryjack

World War 3 on 20:36 - Apr 17 by Lord_Bony

Japan is taking the situation very seriously and understands an incident involving N Korea,USA,Russia and China can quickly escalate to a WW3 scenario.

According to news reports today,JAPAN is bracing itself for booming numbers of refugees from North and South Korea if tensions between Kim Jong-Un and Donald Trump spill over into all-out World War 3.

There is another missile test planned by N Korea on 25th April...they are determined to do it and US is determined to stop them....dangerous times folks...we are on the verge.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/792843/Japan-North-Korean-refugee-crisis-Kim

This post has been edited by an administrator

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

World War 3 on 20:58 - Apr 17 with 3264 viewsLord_Bony

There is a huge build up of Chinese and Russian troops and equipment on the border of N Korea now.

The problem is we dont know who they will support if it kicks off.

Heres an interesting film on thermonuclear war which we are getting pushed into more and more...Unsurvivable.
A dark, but wholly true depiction of the threat of human extinction posed by global thermonuclear war and its consequences if not prevented.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024