Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's only one thing keeping me going 16:57 - Apr 15 with 1115 viewsDarran

And that's the thought of perchrockjack not seeing a game next season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

There's only one thing keeping me going on 16:58 - Apr 15 with 1095 viewsSmellyplumz

That's because your a childish tw@t.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:03 - Apr 15 with 1062 viewsDarran

There's only one thing keeping me going on 16:58 - Apr 15 by Smellyplumz

That's because your a childish tw@t.

I'm just looking for positives mate and I can't think of anymore.

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:12 - Apr 15 with 1000 viewsicecoldjack

What a sick fook.
There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:12 - Apr 15 with 996 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:03 - Apr 15 by Darran

The biggest positive from today is that it is likely I will not have to read people comparing Mawson to John Stones again. Some even thought he was the superior player.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:13 - Apr 15 with 985 viewsDarran

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:12 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

What a sick fook.

I do feel sorry for you and lots of other people that follow us abroad though Anthony.

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:15 - Apr 15 with 968 viewsFireboy

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:12 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The biggest positive from today is that it is likely I will not have to read people comparing Mawson to John Stones again. Some even thought he was the superior player.

What a stupid thing to say when we are 90% likely to be going down
There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:16 - Apr 15 with 956 viewsSwanseajill

There will be fewer queues at the ladies lavs?

Maybe we may even be allowed to put up a swans flag in the west stand?

Swans slide out of the Premier league is not something I want to hear in a months time, I don't care how we do it, hanging on by our fingertips will be music to my ears along with all the negatives that the PL brings.
There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:18 - Apr 15 with 932 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:15 - Apr 15 by Fireboy

What a stupid thing to say when we are 90% likely to be going down

No it is not. It seems to take many of our fans far too long to realise that x player, x manager or x member of staff is not doing their job to a good enough standard.

Mawson is one of these players. He makes numerous mistakes most games. Fernandez covers up most of them but occasionally we'll concede due Alfie's lack of ability and lapses in concentration.

Now we just need the memories of Tom Carrol's first match away at Liverpool to wear off and for people to see that he has been absolutely anonymous for most games since too.

Another January window where be barely improved one position.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:19 - Apr 15 with 916 viewsicecoldjack

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:13 - Apr 15 by Darran

I do feel sorry for you and lots of other people that follow us abroad though Anthony.

Why?

I follow them home in the UK too. And don't forget those lovely Norwegians show all Championship games on Eurosport Norge !

So actually that's one only thing keeping ME going!

You're a sad fook though for being happy the club will have less support from around the world, Parochial much ?
There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:20 - Apr 15 with 904 viewsTreforys_Jack

Maybe some of our more annoying "supporters" and expert posters will disappear as well.
There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:21 - Apr 15 with 906 viewsWingstandwood

The thought of John Van Zweden minus his self indulgent ego tripping from Premier League status and money-on-a-plate- travel-club racket delights me no end.

Argus!

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:23 - Apr 15 with 879 viewsDarran

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:19 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

Why?

I follow them home in the UK too. And don't forget those lovely Norwegians show all Championship games on Eurosport Norge !

So actually that's one only thing keeping ME going!

You're a sad fook though for being happy the club will have less support from around the world, Parochial much ?

I'd like to think the fans around the world will stick with us though if you live in the north west of England and can't be arsed to go do the road to watch us play everytime we play in the north west of England you can go fuçk yourself.

When I think of people like Tummer it breaks my heart.

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:25 - Apr 15 with 868 viewsTheResurrection

F@CK OFF and DISAPPEAR you HORRIBLE C U N T !!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:28 - Apr 15 with 840 viewsKingBony

There's only one thing keeping me going on 17:25 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

That escalated quickly

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

There's only one thing keeping me going on 18:10 - Apr 15 with 755 viewsDarran

Nah we need to riddle out the wheat from chaff and that includes board,players and fans if we are to get back to what we were a few seasons ago.

There's only one thing keeping me going on 19:20 - Apr 15 with 651 viewsLoyal

Hello Chris, are you angry ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

There's only one thing keeping me going on 19:34 - Apr 15 with 613 viewsSwansNZ

Well I started preparations, only delayed coverage here later, and bugger if I was going to watch at 2am, so gave not seen it - just as well, by the sound of it.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

There's only one thing keeping me going on 19:47 - Apr 15 with 581 viewsDarran

There's only one thing keeping me going on 19:20 - Apr 15 by Loyal

Hello Chris, are you angry ?

Yes but not at the right people,it's all Phil Sumblers fault see.

There's only one thing keeping me going on 19:49 - Apr 15 with 567 viewslonglostjack

It is the biggest pain of potential relegation for me tbh. No streams and no excuses not to cut the lawn.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024