Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we score another goal this season? 17:00 - Apr 15 with 2159 viewsyescomeon

Don't think so myself.

Upthecity!

Will we score another goal this season? on 17:01 - Apr 15 with 2156 viewsSmellyplumz

Do a poll, I'll vote no.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Will we score another goal this season? on 17:04 - Apr 15 with 2131 viewsyescomeon

Good idea that, I feel like the moment has passed now though.

Upthecity!

Will we score another goal this season? on 17:05 - Apr 15 with 2117 viewsBloodyhills

Can't see it happening to be honest.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Will we score another goal this season? on 17:06 - Apr 15 with 2101 viewsJackanapes

Mawson good for an own goal I suspect.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Will we score another goal this season? on 17:09 - Apr 15 with 2048 viewsOldjack

Lump on for an own goal

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will we score another goal this season? on 17:11 - Apr 15 with 2018 viewslifelong

We've scored two in the last 6, on that form we'll score 1.8 goals in the remaining 5.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024