Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement needs to go now. 17:01 - Apr 15 with 16699 viewsacejack3065

A glimpse with Christmas future. The most gutless performance I've seen in 10 years. What an absolute disgrace. I wouldn't let Clement on the bus home. We were that clueless.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:55 - Apr 15 with 2179 viewsjackportis

JP repeats his message. Get Curtis back to support Clements. He's got something Clement hasn't.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:56 - Apr 15 with 2174 viewsNeath_Jack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:55 - Apr 15 by jackportis

JP repeats his message. Get Curtis back to support Clements. He's got something Clement hasn't.

A kettle?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:59 - Apr 15 with 2161 viewsHighjack

Let's just have a different guest manager every week. If they win they get to stay on for another week but if we lose or draw they get the sack.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:00 - Apr 15 with 2153 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:59 - Apr 15 by Highjack

Let's just have a different guest manager every week. If they win they get to stay on for another week but if we lose or draw they get the sack.

The "Have I got news for you?" of football clubs. I like it.

Poll: Tory leader

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:07 - Apr 15 with 2104 viewsraynor94

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:40 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

You thought the effort was there?

Of course the effort was there, the problem was the lack of quality, plain as day for everyone to see

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:09 - Apr 15 with 2090 viewsAngelRangelQS

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:00 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

The "Have I got news for you?" of football clubs. I like it.

So you're comparing us to a long running weekly comedy show?

Sorry but I don't see the connection.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:10 - Apr 15 with 2086 viewsshandyjack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:07 - Apr 15 by raynor94

Of course the effort was there, the problem was the lack of quality, plain as day for everyone to see

Fer,Ki,Narsingh, to name a few,gutless cowards

Poll: Expectation for the season

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:13 - Apr 15 with 2061 viewsmonmouth

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:07 - Apr 15 by raynor94

Effort maybe, courage no. "I'll just lump it forward or give an impossible pass and no one can blame me"

They are yellow, not fit to wear any shirt, never mind one that means so much.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:37 - Apr 15 with 1965 viewsmorningstar

The ghost of Bill Shankly could appear at the bottom these fvckers beds every night from now until the end of the season warning them of burning in football hell for all eternity should we get relegated. It still wouldn't be enough too inspire them. They're shit, the lot of them, in fact, they're not just shit but 'big time Charlies' who only put in a shift when we play the big sides. But of course we'll still lose 90% of the time because they are shit!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:39 - Apr 15 with 1958 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We know we're deep in it when Curtis is being touted as the answer.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:40 - Apr 15 with 1955 viewsraynor94

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:10 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

Fer,Ki,Narsingh, to name a few,gutless cowards

Why on earth are you confusing effort with quality? they honestly tried, but are just not good enough, I'd take Routledge over Narsingh every day of the week

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:42 - Apr 15 with 1943 viewsshandyjack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:40 - Apr 15 by raynor94

Why on earth are you confusing effort with quality? they honestly tried, but are just not good enough, I'd take Routledge over Narsingh every day of the week

I'm not, I don't think they were trying all too hard. Too many strolling around not busting a gut to get into position or win 50/50's.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:48 - Apr 15 with 1908 viewsperplex

Fcuk me what can Clement or any other manager do with this lot, you can not install courage mun, we have only got a few players with a bit of dog in them the rest are a bunch of shit houses with very little fight in them, as i say if players lacks courage there is not much anyone can do about it.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 18:49]
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:48 - Apr 15 with 1908 viewsAl_Bundy

Problem is, certain player agents will be now engineering moves away from the club with players consulted already no doubt. Its not going to be a problem going down for the majority who will not be with us next season. There appears no urgency or desire to stay up from within the squad in terms of work rate. Not seen the same shift put in since the Burnley game.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:52 - Apr 15 with 1882 viewsAngelRangelQS

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:48 - Apr 15 by Al_Bundy

Problem is, certain player agents will be now engineering moves away from the club with players consulted already no doubt. Its not going to be a problem going down for the majority who will not be with us next season. There appears no urgency or desire to stay up from within the squad in terms of work rate. Not seen the same shift put in since the Burnley game.

To be honest the more of these players that leave in the summer, the better.

I'd be disappointed to lose Mawson, Olsson and Carroll as well as Leon and Rangel (probably more for sentimental reasons) but the rest can all do one
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:54 - Apr 15 with 1876 viewsperplex

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:40 - Apr 15 by raynor94

Mate i can assure you there were quite a few out there who did not try, not wanting to tackle, getting easily pushed of the ball, and not battling to win back the ball is not trying in my eyes.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:00 - Apr 15 with 1844 viewsraynor94

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:54 - Apr 15 by perplex

Mate i can assure you there were quite a few out there who did not try, not wanting to tackle, getting easily pushed of the ball, and not battling to win back the ball is not trying in my eyes.

I won't argue with you mate, but the lack of quality was plain for all to see you

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:11 - Apr 15 with 1807 viewsLoyal

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:50 - Apr 15 by victormeldrew77

Are you kidding me, why sack Clement now. Its too late, He can only work with what he has. Routledge is Rubbish, Why Ki even get allowed on the bus is beyond me. The damage has already been done. If we go down, its Jenkins,Bradley and the Americans fault. NOT Paul Clements. Too many people are calling for managers to get sacked. Even if we get relegated Clements will be a great manager for us. If you people get your way, we will be having a new manager every month. The only clueless people are the fans who rhink they are experts.

It's Paul Clement.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:13 - Apr 15 with 1796 viewsspiderboy

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:48 - Apr 15 by AngelRangelQS

Ayew with Ayew
Williams with Mawson
Allen with Fer
Bony with Eder/Paloschi/Baston
Chico with Fernandez (plus £6m)
Rangel with Naughton

All madness

Think we should leave clement out of this tbh,its trouble and strife all the way to the championsip,today,i feel, was most likely to be the last chance of us making a bit of a fist of trying to stay up..Hull are doing enough to stay in 17th.If the season went on till December I still don't think we would catch them,but they deserve credit for that,and fair play to them.they were given the short straw at the start of aug and dealt with it superbly...Mr Clement will come good eventually,i,m sure..but it may take a large chunk of our season in the championship before turning around a more than slightly disfunctional club..
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:18 - Apr 15 with 1768 views3swan

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:13 - Apr 15 by spiderboy

Think we should leave clement out of this tbh,its trouble and strife all the way to the championsip,today,i feel, was most likely to be the last chance of us making a bit of a fist of trying to stay up..Hull are doing enough to stay in 17th.If the season went on till December I still don't think we would catch them,but they deserve credit for that,and fair play to them.they were given the short straw at the start of aug and dealt with it superbly...Mr Clement will come good eventually,i,m sure..but it may take a large chunk of our season in the championship before turning around a more than slightly disfunctional club..

While he can only pick from the players available, he isn't without blame.

Time will tell if as a No 2 coaching top players can convert to No 1 with lesser players where decisions rest with him.

Leon is 34 and not a long term answer but to not have him in squads and given some game time seems very strange to say the least.

Experience is something we lack in our line ups
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:19 - Apr 15 with 1759 viewscentrestandswan

We will not be eating at the top table next season because we have been betrayed and every game feels like we are being crucified . We the followers will be weeping and wailing well into the summer and can only hope for a few miracles to get us back on course to the promised land.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:22 - Apr 15 with 1738 viewsspiderboy

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:18 - Apr 15 by 3swan

While he can only pick from the players available, he isn't without blame.

Time will tell if as a No 2 coaching top players can convert to No 1 with lesser players where decisions rest with him.

Leon is 34 and not a long term answer but to not have him in squads and given some game time seems very strange to say the least.

Experience is something we lack in our line ups

Yes
but weres the backup from his coaches etc?
Surely he must get ideas from them?
Why have them there in the first place if hes not gonna listen to them.hes got experienced staff!
So whats going on there then?
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:24 - Apr 15 with 1726 viewsFlashberryjack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:19 - Apr 15 by centrestandswan

We will not be eating at the top table next season because we have been betrayed and every game feels like we are being crucified . We the followers will be weeping and wailing well into the summer and can only hope for a few miracles to get us back on course to the promised land.

"We will not be eating at the top table next season"

But some of our directors will be.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:25 - Apr 15 with 1719 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How can anyone absolve Clement of the responsibility of playing Sigi on the wing and putting Ki on the bus let alone in the side.

He actually has a better, fitter side than Guidolin and has got them playing worse football.
Perhaps it is a hangover from Bradley, but I don't see how.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:28 - Apr 15 with 1711 viewscentrestandswan

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:22 - Apr 15 by spiderboy

Yes
but weres the backup from his coaches etc?
Surely he must get ideas from them?
Why have them there in the first place if hes not gonna listen to them.hes got experienced staff!
So whats going on there then?

Makelele , may aswell have a ph ucking ukulel e in the back room staff.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024