Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement needs to go now. 17:01 - Apr 15 with 16641 viewsacejack3065

A glimpse with Christmas future. The most gutless performance I've seen in 10 years. What an absolute disgrace. I wouldn't let Clement on the bus home. We were that clueless.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:32 - Apr 15 with 2228 views3swan

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:22 - Apr 15 by spiderboy

Yes
but weres the backup from his coaches etc?
Surely he must get ideas from them?
Why have them there in the first place if hes not gonna listen to them.hes got experienced staff!
So whats going on there then?

You would hope he gets ideas from them but has he chosen his backroom staff in the same mould as him.

Looking at his pre and post match interviews, he started off full of confidence but that now looks shot.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:35 - Apr 15 with 2215 viewsspiderboy

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:25 - Apr 15 by A_Fans_Dad

How can anyone absolve Clement of the responsibility of playing Sigi on the wing and putting Ki on the bus let alone in the side.

He actually has a better, fitter side than Guidolin and has got them playing worse football.
Perhaps it is a hangover from Bradley, but I don't see how.

Its going to take a while to get it right
But PC will get there.
The damage was done earlier in the season,but it did seem to be the answer that we were looking for when Clement came in..
Not quite the fairy tale that we wanted.Never mind
BGT starts in 30 mins
Maybe king snout has half an eye on a decent player or 2
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:51 - Apr 15 with 2176 viewsBytholWyn

I'm not sure I'd feel much more of a sense of betrayal if my wife told me she was having an affair. We have sold our soul on and off the pitch.

I could just about forgive the appointment of Monk - because who could have foreseen that a player who had played under Martinez and Rodgers could shred the Swansea Way. But to have the wool pulled over your eyes four times in succession by managers who have without fail paid lip-service to the Swansea Way before promptly ignoring the close quarters passing principles (a bit harsh on Guidolin perhaps, but his commitment to close-passing football was lukewarm at best).

The last two games have been a parody of the way we used to play. Humping the ball down the middle or down the wings, completely bypassing midfield is the complete antithesis of the Swansea Way. We were basically trying to play Watford at their own game - little surprise that we came out second best. It was the same at West Ham.

Clement has to go, tonight. Give Curtis, with Flynn and Cameron Toshack 5 games to rescue our season, and,more importantly, our integrity. If we go down (as is inevitable any way under Clement) then at least we will have taken the first decisive step towards returning to the philosophy that has brought so much success and joy. It won't happen of course, because the board will be focussed on all that compo they will have to pay Clement - not doing the right thing for once.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:58 - Apr 15 with 2155 viewsspiderboy

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:51 - Apr 15 by BytholWyn

I'm not sure I'd feel much more of a sense of betrayal if my wife told me she was having an affair. We have sold our soul on and off the pitch.

I could just about forgive the appointment of Monk - because who could have foreseen that a player who had played under Martinez and Rodgers could shred the Swansea Way. But to have the wool pulled over your eyes four times in succession by managers who have without fail paid lip-service to the Swansea Way before promptly ignoring the close quarters passing principles (a bit harsh on Guidolin perhaps, but his commitment to close-passing football was lukewarm at best).

The last two games have been a parody of the way we used to play. Humping the ball down the middle or down the wings, completely bypassing midfield is the complete antithesis of the Swansea Way. We were basically trying to play Watford at their own game - little surprise that we came out second best. It was the same at West Ham.

Clement has to go, tonight. Give Curtis, with Flynn and Cameron Toshack 5 games to rescue our season, and,more importantly, our integrity. If we go down (as is inevitable any way under Clement) then at least we will have taken the first decisive step towards returning to the philosophy that has brought so much success and joy. It won't happen of course, because the board will be focussed on all that compo they will have to pay Clement - not doing the right thing for once.

Yep,good idea..Lets sack another manager is it?.And if Curt loses a game we can sack him as well!And maybe even squeeze another sacking in before we touchdown into the championship.You cant beat a good sacking!!
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:02 - Apr 15 with 2130 viewsPURe_Evil

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:51 - Apr 15 by BytholWyn

Monk is the one who started the long ball w*nk head.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:05 - Apr 15 with 2118 viewsBytholWyn

Which manager since Garry Monk was appointed has the best points per game ratio? I'm pretty sure it's Curtis. He's not the long-term answer for sure - but at least he'd have us playing the Swansea Way. If we're going to go down, let's go down with a bit of integrity.

How so many Swansea fans can't see the blindingly obvious never ceases to amaze me. I mean, what the hell have you been watching for the past 10 years...
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:11 - Apr 15 with 2090 viewsraynor94

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:05 - Apr 15 by BytholWyn

Which manager since Garry Monk was appointed has the best points per game ratio? I'm pretty sure it's Curtis. He's not the long-term answer for sure - but at least he'd have us playing the Swansea Way. If we're going to go down, let's go down with a bit of integrity.

How so many Swansea fans can't see the blindingly obvious never ceases to amaze me. I mean, what the hell have you been watching for the past 10 years...

For the most part Brendan Rodgers and Michael Laudrup teams, most enjoyable, I must say

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:13 - Apr 15 with 2082 viewsBytholWyn

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:11 - Apr 15 by raynor94

For the most part Brendan Rodgers and Michael Laudrup teams, most enjoyable, I must say

Exactly. And who could we have re-appointed in the summer? Seeing what Rodgers is doing at Celtic is just too much to bear.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:25 - Apr 15 with 2056 viewsspiderboy

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:13 - Apr 15 by BytholWyn

Exactly. And who could we have re-appointed in the summer? Seeing what Rodgers is doing at Celtic is just too much to bear.

Clements there now,and I back him to do a decent job,hes got my backing for what its worth.which isn't much,but would have been great if we had BBB{brought Brenda back}
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:29 - Apr 15 with 2043 viewsPokerface

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:13 - Apr 15 by BytholWyn

The standard of Scottish football is shocking but I get what you say.

Ki could look as good as average in Celtic team.

Brendan would not play Siggy on left wing which makes me think Clement is not the answer for us. Unfortunately, as I dont want to chop and change managers. But Clement is not getting the best out of the squad we have. At our level we need managers who get 110% out of players. Clement isn't.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:30 - Apr 15 with 2041 viewsjackrabbit

The one man who could take some pleasure from the current shambles, - although he won't because he has too much class - is Bob Bradley. He didn't have Olssen, or Carroll or Narsingh, or Ayew, but what he did have was an appreciation of the value of Leon Britton. I remember, I think it was after the 3-0 win over Sunderland in December, he was very enthusiastic about Britton and how he'd controlled the midfield and linked the passing game. He understood that Britton has this special affiliation with the supporters and is part of the fabric of Swansea City. He cares. Watching today's match, I wondered how many of the current team care. Really care.

6 games with one point gained and 2 goals scored speaks for itself and what it says is RELEGATION. Today's performance was awful - no shape, no plan, no cohesion, no apparent ambition, poor execution, poor effort and no discernible will to win. Hull deserve it more than we do. Sad but true. I was last at the Liberty on March 4th when we won over Burnley and moved on to 27 points. I thought ' we'll get to 30 points in the next few games with another win'. Here we are 6 weeks later on 28 points, still 2 points short of 30. Will we do it next week? Well I'll be there again and I'm hoping I'm some sort of good luck charm because I've seen more wins than losses at home. Amazing stat in this ultra-crap season, or have I been just lucky? Who cares. I trust it works again.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:32 - Apr 15 with 2023 viewsSmellyplumz

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:30 - Apr 15 by jackrabbit

The one man who could take some pleasure from the current shambles, - although he won't because he has too much class - is Bob Bradley. He didn't have Olssen, or Carroll or Narsingh, or Ayew, but what he did have was an appreciation of the value of Leon Britton. I remember, I think it was after the 3-0 win over Sunderland in December, he was very enthusiastic about Britton and how he'd controlled the midfield and linked the passing game. He understood that Britton has this special affiliation with the supporters and is part of the fabric of Swansea City. He cares. Watching today's match, I wondered how many of the current team care. Really care.

6 games with one point gained and 2 goals scored speaks for itself and what it says is RELEGATION. Today's performance was awful - no shape, no plan, no cohesion, no apparent ambition, poor execution, poor effort and no discernible will to win. Hull deserve it more than we do. Sad but true. I was last at the Liberty on March 4th when we won over Burnley and moved on to 27 points. I thought ' we'll get to 30 points in the next few games with another win'. Here we are 6 weeks later on 28 points, still 2 points short of 30. Will we do it next week? Well I'll be there again and I'm hoping I'm some sort of good luck charm because I've seen more wins than losses at home. Amazing stat in this ultra-crap season, or have I been just lucky? Who cares. I trust it works again.

Start taking drugs quickly!!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:41 - Apr 15 with 1990 viewsspiderboy

Crikey,thats is going some- my little feather duster.
WOW
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:42 - Apr 15 with 1987 viewslonglostjack

What a complete load of shit - those first 10 lines.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 20:43]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:52 - Apr 15 with 1915 viewsspiderboy

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:42 - Apr 15 by longlostjack

What a complete load of shit - those first 10 lines.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 20:43]

The first 2 lines!!
WOW f~~~ng WOWWOW
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:54 - Apr 15 with 1895 viewsshandyjack

class and Bob Bradley in the same sentence, feck my eyes

Poll: Expectation for the season

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:00 - Apr 15 with 1879 viewsBloodyhills

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:22 - Apr 15 by westside

Sack Clement tonight and get Curtis in for the last 5 games

The way I see it we've got nothing to lose.

Except I think the players are too far gone to give a feck who is in charge now and are all onto their agents to line up a new move somewhere else. Their hearts don't seem to be in it that's for sure.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:12 - Apr 15 with 1842 viewsspiderboy

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:00 - Apr 15 by Bloodyhills

Except I think the players are too far gone to give a feck who is in charge now and are all onto their agents to line up a new move somewhere else. Their hearts don't seem to be in it that's for sure.

Wish the season was over and we were out of the misery now,but we got another 4 weeks.never mind,costa del sol on the horizon
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:15 - Apr 15 with 1831 viewsnantywatcher

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:00 - Apr 15 by Bloodyhills

PC has undoubtedly lost the dressing room. Lunchtime today Phil Thompson said he was shocked at PC'S comments after the last match, and could not see how his words helped the situation. Another manager out of his depth.
Paul Clement needs to go now. (n/t) on 21:15 - Apr 15 with 1833 viewsGlyn1

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:17 - Apr 15 with 1823 viewsbuilthjack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:10 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

Fer,Ki,Narsingh, to name a few,gutless cowards

Naughton too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:19 - Apr 15 with 1811 viewsGlyn1

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:43 - Apr 15 by Neath_Jack

And I bet Laudrup and/or Monk get's mentioned before the thread is out.

It's like Godwins Law with some.

Only by you Neath Jack. Only by you.

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:20 - Apr 15 with 1807 viewsmonmouth

He knows it's game up, doesn't he?

http://www.footytube.com/video/swans-tv-reaction-paul-clement-on-watford-487875

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:20 - Apr 15 with 1802 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leon started in the next four matches which were:-

West Brom 3 Swans 1
Middlesbrough 3 Swans 0
Swans 1 West Ham 4
Swans 0 Bournemouth 3 (under Alan Curtis)

Leon is no longer the answer, legend that he is. Our failure to replace him adequately (along with numerous others) is the reason we're going down.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:29 - Apr 15 with 1755 viewsGlyn1

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:22 - Apr 15 by westside

Sack Clement tonight and get Curtis in for the last 5 games

OK we lost 1-0 away and you're panicking and I feel your pain. Truly I do.

But AC was in charge when we lost away to League 1 Oxford, which was embarrassing. You're saying that we should sack our 3rd manager in a season? Seriously? Has any other Premier League side ever been that twp?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 21:36]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024