Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement needs to go now. 17:01 - Apr 15 with 16635 viewsacejack3065

A glimpse with Christmas future. The most gutless performance I've seen in 10 years. What an absolute disgrace. I wouldn't let Clement on the bus home. We were that clueless.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:12 - Apr 15 with 8197 viewsOldjack

It may have something to do with his tools ,most are not fit for purpose

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:13 - Apr 15 with 8177 viewsshandyjack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:12 - Apr 15 by Oldjack

It may have something to do with his tools ,most are not fit for purpose

but the ones that are fit are not being used properly. Siggy out wide is like using a phillips screwdriver instead of a hammer

Poll: Expectation for the season

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:13 - Apr 15 with 8156 viewsperchrockjack

True but if we could finish with hope, we could come right back ,like Newcastle

Looking at how we are now, how many are confident of that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:19 - Apr 15 with 8071 viewsGeoffThom

Well motson just summed it up ,totally gutless no fight no spirit no direction wrong players ,square pegs in round holes ,were do I stop ,I was willing to give clement the benefit of until Xmas ,but lately oh so poor !! He will be lucky to make oct at this rate
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:19 - Apr 15 with 8061 viewsyescomeon

Wouldn't be sad to see him go, nor most of the feckin team either.

Upthecity!

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:21 - Apr 15 with 7995 viewsperchrockjack

First month was fine but seems events have turned and he looks as lost as Bob,frankly.

He looks and sounds flat

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:21 - Apr 15 with 8001 viewsAnotherJohn

I blame Jenkins, but I'm not optimistic about Clement coming good. We are bottom of the form league.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/premier-league/form-guide.html
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:22 - Apr 15 with 7971 viewswestside

Sack Clement tonight and get Curtis in for the last 5 games
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:23 - Apr 15 with 7965 viewsJackanapes

He had a winning hand after the Burnley game. TO play the same negative tentative way in EVERY FKING GAME since, and lose the fking lot( Boro might as well have been a loss) is just fking idiocy.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:24 - Apr 15 with 7944 viewsTim_Harry

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:13 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

but the ones that are fit are not being used properly. Siggy out wide is like using a phillips screwdriver instead of a hammer

Exactly.

Lack of width has been a problem for us since Monk decided to change things. It's simple, you play with width, you make the pitch wider, you create more space to pass the ball in the middle. We just don't do that anymore.

We need two natural wingers to make our system work.

Last season we were bailed out by Ayew's sharpness in front of goal. This season we had Llorente's ability to get on the end of crosses. Unfortunately teams have sussed that out.

We're just toothless now. The writing has been on the wall for the last few games.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:25 - Apr 15 with 7921 viewsGeoffThom

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:22 - Apr 15 by westside

There's a lot to be said for this ,we may actually play football under curt
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:31 - Apr 15 with 7805 viewsSgorioFruit

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:22 - Apr 15 by westside

I'm Gona pinch this post for my next article title

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:33 - Apr 15 with 7783 viewsyescomeon

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:24 - Apr 15 by Tim_Harry

Exactly.

Lack of width has been a problem for us since Monk decided to change things. It's simple, you play with width, you make the pitch wider, you create more space to pass the ball in the middle. We just don't do that anymore.

We need two natural wingers to make our system work.

Last season we were bailed out by Ayew's sharpness in front of goal. This season we had Llorente's ability to get on the end of crosses. Unfortunately teams have sussed that out.

We're just toothless now. The writing has been on the wall for the last few games.

There isn't a premier league winger in the squad. We're best suited to a diamond now.

Upthecity!

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:34 - Apr 15 with 7752 viewsAngelRangelQS

I think he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt - he has some of the worst players in the league at his disposal. I'd also like to see him given real time to build his own side.

However he hasn't looked like stopping this slide which is concerning.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:37 - Apr 15 with 7711 viewsChief

Not buying this lack of guts today. The effort was there from most. When you are free on the byline and slam the cross out for a goal kick (Ki) or miss free headers in the box (baston), constantly over hit crosses (Naughton, Narsingh) is not lack of effort, it's lack of ability and the ability to make good decisions.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:40 - Apr 15 with 7646 viewsshandyjack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:37 - Apr 15 by Chief

Not buying this lack of guts today. The effort was there from most. When you are free on the byline and slam the cross out for a goal kick (Ki) or miss free headers in the box (baston), constantly over hit crosses (Naughton, Narsingh) is not lack of effort, it's lack of ability and the ability to make good decisions.

You thought the effort was there?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:41 - Apr 15 with 7637 viewsAl_Bundy

I don't blame PC for our demise... it started in August last year and had got periodically worse as the season as gone by. PC needs time and his own players to reflect possibly what he can deliver. How many of our squad would he have bought in all honesty? not many I don't think.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:41 - Apr 15 with 7618 viewsNeath_Jack

Let's keep sacking managers, it's worked brilliantly so far.

You could put Conte and Sir Alex in charge of this lot, and it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

F*ck sake.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:43 - Apr 15 with 7576 viewskeith_gatebroth

On the way home now. Agree, gutless and clueless, that includes the manager What amazed me was our fans clapping the team at the end. I'd make them all walk home. That was our cup final and we saw the likes of Ki and Fer strolling around. Let's have Curtis back now because we have another inept manager in charge who has no idea what to do and is on a par with Bradley.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:43 - Apr 15 with 7574 viewsChief

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:40 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

You thought the effort was there?

There was enough effort from most yeah. Unfortunately one individual error at the back as well as a lack of quality and poor decisions in the attacking third cost us today.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:43 - Apr 15 with 7567 viewsNeath_Jack

And I bet Laudrup and/or Monk get's mentioned before the thread is out.

It's like Godwins Law with some.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:45 - Apr 15 with 7527 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:41 - Apr 15 by Neath_Jack

Let's keep sacking managers, it's worked brilliantly so far.

You could put Conte and Sir Alex in charge of this lot, and it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

F*ck sake.

You're right. If as a director of football you sell Andre Ayew and replacing him with his brother who plays in the championship it's not rocket science that you will end up in the championship. The Americans need to get him out of the club now before he does any more damage

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:46 - Apr 15 with 7523 viewskeith_gatebroth

On the way home now. Agree, gutless and clueless, that includes the manager What amazed me was our fans clapping the team at the end. I'd make them all walk home. That was our cup final and we saw the likes of Ki and Fer strolling around. Let's have Curtis back now because we have another inept manager in charge who has no idea what to do and is on a par with Bradley.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:48 - Apr 15 with 7463 viewsAngelRangelQS

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:45 - Apr 15 by Brynmill_Jack

You're right. If as a director of football you sell Andre Ayew and replacing him with his brother who plays in the championship it's not rocket science that you will end up in the championship. The Americans need to get him out of the club now before he does any more damage

Ayew with Ayew
Williams with Mawson
Allen with Fer
Bony with Eder/Paloschi/Baston
Chico with Fernandez (plus £6m)
Rangel with Naughton

All madness
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:50 - Apr 15 with 7428 viewsvictormeldrew77

Are you kidding me, why sack Clement now. Its too late, He can only work with what he has. Routledge is Rubbish, Why Ki even get allowed on the bus is beyond me. The damage has already been done. If we go down, its Jenkins,Bradley and the Americans fault. NOT Paul Clements. Too many people are calling for managers to get sacked. Even if we get relegated Clements will be a great manager for us. If you people get your way, we will be having a new manager every month. The only clueless people are the fans who rhink they are experts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024