Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Cup Finals 17:08 - Apr 15 with 956 viewsshandyjack

which gutless coward will be the first to come out with this in the press this week?

Poll: Expectation for the season

5 Cup Finals on 17:10 - Apr 15 with 925 viewslonglostjack

Wathan

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

5 Cup Finals on 17:10 - Apr 15 with 920 viewsMrSwerve

Probably 4 cup finals...we'll be down with a game to go.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

5 Cup Finals on 17:12 - Apr 15 with 900 viewsJackanapes

We have got 1 point from the last 6 games. They were all cup finals.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

5 Cup Finals on 17:16 - Apr 15 with 868 viewsmonmouth

Clement had better not blame anyone except himself. I got annoyed with Bobbo saying they had no confidence (that's your job you arsehole) and Clement has actually made them look less confident and a shambles since they beat Burnley. What in the name of shit are you doing to make that happen? What are you doing? Come on 'journalists', ask.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

5 Cup Finals on 17:22 - Apr 15 with 822 viewstomdickharry

5 Cup Finals on 17:16 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Clement had better not blame anyone except himself. I got annoyed with Bobbo saying they had no confidence (that's your job you arsehole) and Clement has actually made them look less confident and a shambles since they beat Burnley. What in the name of shit are you doing to make that happen? What are you doing? Come on 'journalists', ask.

Your dead right something has happened within the club to make us worse,if that's possible,than when Bradley was in charge.
5 Cup Finals on 19:56 - Apr 15 with 673 viewsshandyjack

Ki and Llorente it was then

Poll: Expectation for the season

5 Cup Finals on 20:05 - Apr 15 with 642 viewsFlashberryjack

We may have 5 cup finals ahead of us.......but we'll still end up pot less.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

5 Cup Finals on 20:20 - Apr 15 with 611 viewsbonymine

How's this for starters ;

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10838188/paul-clement-singles-out-s

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Login to get fewer ads

5 Cup Finals on 20:29 - Apr 15 with 587 viewsSmellyplumz

5 Cup Finals on 20:20 - Apr 15 by bonymine

How's this for starters ;

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/10838188/paul-clement-singles-out-s

I watched his post game interview, clueless, he didn't even believe his own words.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024