Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January 17:24 - Apr 15 with 4708 viewsTheResurrection

That Hull away game - yeah, the one I called a shameful performance.

That one that's given them the CHANCE to even be in the hunt, that's all down to that ONE game!!!

People on here saying they don't get the outcry after the one game, they don't understand football WHATSOEVER.

We go there with the right mentality and shut that game down for the full 95 minutes and that was us safe!!!!

No, Siggy and Llorente and Fer and some notable others thought they were better than Hull so we should take the game to them.

If we go down and there's another nail in our coffin today it's THAT game we got so badly wrong.

On the second point.

If we'd have got shot of Siggy and Llorente in January and had someone capable of bringing in decent players then we'd also have been ok. Marco Silva for example.

He wasn't afraid to get rid of their talisman, top scorer and best player in Snodgrass and rebuild a team. Some 15 points later and even though they lost today, they've given themselves a chance.

Instead the idiots on here are more interested in hero worshipping Siggy and Llorente and blaming everyone else. It's those 2 that have been the PROBLEM all season!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 17:34 - Apr 15 with 3196 viewsskippyjack

Are you on crack?.. or havie you seriously been lobotomised like the other Neanderthals?

Siggy plays on the left wing.. just sums up our 'expertise'.. if we could actually cross a ball to Llorente's noggin would be fantastic an all..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 17:38 - Apr 15 with 3171 viewsAngelRangelQS

It's pretty hard to defend Siggy and Llorente after the last couple of months tbf.

Siggy is still our best player though (which isn't particularly hard)
2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 17:40 - Apr 15 with 3149 viewsperchrockjack

I believe the appalling players around him have got him done

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 17:43 - Apr 15 with 3123 viewscrtz

You keep pointing the finger towards the wrong people, Res.

Llorente and Siggy are the only reasons we aren't confirmed going down. Come up with your ridiculous theories all you want, that's a fact.
2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 17:57 - Apr 15 with 3062 viewsTheResurrection

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 17:43 - Apr 15 by crtz

You keep pointing the finger towards the wrong people, Res.

Llorente and Siggy are the only reasons we aren't confirmed going down. Come up with your ridiculous theories all you want, that's a fact.

Basic, simple armchair fans think like that.

Football purists will know these 2 have been the problem all season.

Llorente is a slow old fashioned player who has seen many a better day, i'm sure, but to come here in the fastest, strongest league in the world and be the number 1 striker, no chance. A lazy signing who was probably meant to be the number 2 striker, which isn't his fault, but when you get the chance to get rid in January and don't take it - criminal.

Siggy is a one trick pony and theres a massive reason why he's on the left hand side and why he was for Spurs. He can't do it in the middle and never will. To see us waste a wide option with him out there when we clearly have needed some real attacking width will haunt us for the whole of the Summer.

Dropping Carroll today was a horrible, horrible mistake. I've defended Clement until today but he's got to hold his hands up there.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:02 - Apr 15 with 3013 viewsperchrockjack

Ki for Carroll was criminal .nothing less

Indefensible and worrying

I can see him recalling rots

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:15 - Apr 15 with 2944 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 17:57 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

Basic, simple armchair fans think like that.

Football purists will know these 2 have been the problem all season.

Llorente is a slow old fashioned player who has seen many a better day, i'm sure, but to come here in the fastest, strongest league in the world and be the number 1 striker, no chance. A lazy signing who was probably meant to be the number 2 striker, which isn't his fault, but when you get the chance to get rid in January and don't take it - criminal.

Siggy is a one trick pony and theres a massive reason why he's on the left hand side and why he was for Spurs. He can't do it in the middle and never will. To see us waste a wide option with him out there when we clearly have needed some real attacking width will haunt us for the whole of the Summer.

Dropping Carroll today was a horrible, horrible mistake. I've defended Clement until today but he's got to hold his hands up there.

11 armchairs would probably got us a draw today...

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:20 - Apr 15 with 2909 viewsmonmouth

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:02 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Routledge is still, even in his waning years, a better football player than Narsingh, Baston, Fer, or Carroll. Just give up the hate campaigns.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:20 - Apr 15 with 2905 viewsTheResurrection

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:15 - Apr 15 by Brynmill_Jack

11 armchairs would probably got us a draw today...

If Clement had an American accent he'd be ridiculed from tabloids to terraces.

Some on here are not man enough to admit that.

(And i'm not blindly sticking up for Bradley here - more, like I was at the time, stating it wasn't his fault, but Jenkins!!)

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:25 - Apr 15 with 2868 viewsmonmouth

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:20 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

If Clement had an American accent he'd be ridiculed from tabloids to terraces.

Some on here are not man enough to admit that.

(And i'm not blindly sticking up for Bradley here - more, like I was at the time, stating it wasn't his fault, but Jenkins!!)

I'll admit it. If Clement was Bradley he would be subject to 'we want Bradley out' next week when we inevitably go behind to Stoke. We are no better motivated or tactically aware now than when we were losing to Stoke and the rest, even though the margins are closer - and certainly no better than when we were losing under Guidolin, who should still be our manager.

The whole season is a total f**k up, from start to finish.

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:27 - Apr 15 with 2843 viewsAngelRangelQS

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:25 - Apr 15 by monmouth

I'll admit it. If Clement was Bradley he would be subject to 'we want Bradley out' next week when we inevitably go behind to Stoke. We are no better motivated or tactically aware now than when we were losing to Stoke and the rest, even though the margins are closer - and certainly no better than when we were losing under Guidolin, who should still be our manager.

The whole season is a total f**k up, from start to finish.

Season review in a nutshell
2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:29 - Apr 15 with 2827 viewsperchrockjack

Which shows how bad we are Monny

I hate the fact he s at my club ,along with the majority of his team mates

Rots has been gash for far longer e

You missed out arguably our biggest shitehouse who today headed wide from two yards

He has missed a tap in from three though

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:33 - Apr 15 with 2797 viewsmonmouth

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:29 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

You missed out arguably our biggest shitehouse who today headed wide from two yards

Siggy?

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:34 - Apr 15 with 2784 viewsperchrockjack

Nah ,your hero. FF

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:34 - Apr 15 with 2784 viewsTheResurrection

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:29 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Rich, seriously Routs has kept us in the EPL throughout the last 6 years.

We've all taken for granted how important he and his position was for the majority of the years we've been in this great league.

Now he's getting on and lost that all important yard of pace and not replacing him is probably the main reason we're where we are now.

Routs is a bloody legend and our all time record EPL attendance player. He's been a great servant and does not deserve the shit he gets.

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:36 - Apr 15 with 2767 viewsmonmouth

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:34 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Nah ,your hero. FF

If you think any of that shower are my hero Perch, you're mistaken.

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:38 - Apr 15 with 2744 viewsAngelRangelQS

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:34 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

We've all taken for granted how important he and his position was for the majority of the years we've been in this great league.

Now he's getting on and lost that all important yard of pace and not replacing him is probably the main reason we're where we are now.

Routs is a bloody legend and our all time record EPL attendance player. He's been a great servant and does not deserve the shit he gets.

100%

The fact that he's still starting games for us says more about the abilities (or lack thereof) of the numerous "replacements" we've bought
2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:40 - Apr 15 with 2732 viewsJack_Kass

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:40 - Apr 15 with 2730 viewslondonlisa2001

That shitehouse as you call him was so much better than the player you've reckoned for ages is the only one you'd keep at the club and make captain. He has been for a number of games.
2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:44 - Apr 15 with 2701 viewsexiledclaseboy

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:34 - Apr 15 by TheResurrection

Not sure he's kept us in the league but otherwise I heartily agree. He gets a lot of stick he doesn't deserve. Wayne Routledge is almost literally the least if this club's problems.

Poll: Tory leader

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:44 - Apr 15 with 2699 viewsperchrockjack

Well that is your opinion ,sister, which is really just that

L
FF has also been a shitehouse far longer, as I put it.

You have strange taste in whom to have in the trenches

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:49 - Apr 15 with 2657 viewsraynor94

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:20 - Apr 15 by monmouth

Routledge is still, even in his waning years, a better football player than Narsingh, Baston, Fer, or Carroll. Just give up the hate campaigns.

Absolutely spot on, Routledge offers far more than a ny of those mentioned

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:50 - Apr 15 with 2653 viewslondonlisa2001

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:44 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Well that is your opinion ,sister, which is really just that

L
FF has also been a shitehouse far longer, as I put it.

You have strange taste in whom to have in the trenches

FF is a far better centre back at present than Mawson, who deceives due to his ability with the ball at his feet. His positioning is awful. Today is not the first game he has cost us. Not his fault in some ways, as he shouldn't be starting in this league - he's not up to it at the moment - he may be in the future. What is his fault is him p*ssing about on the edge of the box. He also doesn't learn. Even after that calamity in the first half he overplayed again in the second and we almost got done but thankfully they were caught offside.
2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:57 - Apr 15 with 2619 viewsTheResurrection

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:40 - Apr 15 by Jack_Kass

Have you got a graphic of the EPL table, clown?

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 19:06 - Apr 15 with 2566 viewstomdickharry

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 18:02 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

Should have been Ki for the serial loser Fer who is going for a hatrick of relegations,only the Swans would have signed him with his track record and not sign Joe Allen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024