Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January 17:24 - Apr 15 with 4671 viewsTheResurrection

That Hull away game - yeah, the one I called a shameful performance.

That one that's given them the CHANCE to even be in the hunt, that's all down to that ONE game!!!

People on here saying they don't get the outcry after the one game, they don't understand football WHATSOEVER.

We go there with the right mentality and shut that game down for the full 95 minutes and that was us safe!!!!

No, Siggy and Llorente and Fer and some notable others thought they were better than Hull so we should take the game to them.

If we go down and there's another nail in our coffin today it's THAT game we got so badly wrong.

On the second point.

If we'd have got shot of Siggy and Llorente in January and had someone capable of bringing in decent players then we'd also have been ok. Marco Silva for example.

He wasn't afraid to get rid of their talisman, top scorer and best player in Snodgrass and rebuild a team. Some 15 points later and even though they lost today, they've given themselves a chance.

Instead the idiots on here are more interested in hero worshipping Siggy and Llorente and blaming everyone else. It's those 2 that have been the PROBLEM all season!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 11:30 - Apr 16 with 403 viewsjack247

2 things.... 1 Hull Away - 2. Siggy & Llorente in January on 10:57 - Apr 16 by perchrockjack

I do not agree with your opinion on Routledge . How he s kept us in the league for 6 yrs will stay with me if I get a sleepless night. Wonderful off the wall stuff, Chris.

But its only opinion 247

Ive not got agenda either 247, just sick of the same underperforming pros who bring us nothing ,as Rots does.nothing.

He s earned a fabulous living our of my club so ,thanks all the same, I ll say it as I see it. Now, got that.

Add to my list of cretins, Ki, a filthy waste of a shirt, Fernandez, a man who cannot tackle, mark,head a ball, or inspire- this an international centre half. Cringeworthy and beyond parody. Naughton, just what the fook, weakest full back in prem league , by a mile. Cork, a calamity of a captain, devoid of what a captain should have...fire in the belly .

OFF YA GO

I haven't used you of having an agenda. I've indirectly accused you, amongst others, of not having a clue what you're talking about.

Ki - hard to disagree with you. Has talent but very rarely shows it. Hides.
Fernandez- has been decent since Clement came in, even in defeat. Individual errors have cost us, but the defence hasn't been the major problem. We have no spark and are toothless at the other end.
Naughton - the only right back we have. We need him. Outside the context of the next 5 games, I agree, he isn't someone I'd be sad to see replaced.
Cork - not everyone is a MOTD player. He does the simple, ugly stuff well.

Montero, Barrow and Borja would be near the top of my list along with Ki. Jury out on Narsingh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024